Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-14-2007, 05:54   #121
DustiJade

DustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond reputeDustiJade has a reputation beyond repute

is there any trick to getting into death to turn in your tokens i have spent 3 hours trying to turn in tokens and only gotton death one time.
im about ready to trash the dang tokens and go buy MBs
lol

***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;

Rep me, I'll Rep you back !

Lion>Snowfall>Cancer
DustiJade
and a few others !

***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;
Happily married to Majectic.
My King,My Life,My Love !

***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;***9829;

Proud Member of
~EgyptoArmy~

***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;***9834;***9835;

DustiJade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2007, 19:42   #122
ilikestuff
Noob and proud of it

ilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond reputeilikestuff has a reputation beyond repute
Its completely random as far as I am aware.

Ruby ╗ StatueOfZeus ╗ whatever it is now
ilikestuff - archer 123-131
dutchoven - pure tro, 130-132-132...fixed blade and nix
LightMyFire - fire 130-130...all skills fixed
frontwedgie - tro-war-tro, 130-130-130
Kawaii - ninja, 130-130
ilikemuff - water, 131...self made, no plvl, fixed fish
iminestuff - water, 110-112... played not farmed, all skills fixed
Numerous others
ilikestuff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2007, 13:54   #123
Vamphard
WtF O.o?!?

Vamphard is on a distinguished road
Ok , I'm a Trojan lvl 108

Here's my Gear :

SuperCoronet Lvl 97 +3
SuperWarArmor lvl 100 +2
UniqueNecklace Lvl 97 +2
Unique Ring lvl 100 +1
Elite Dragon Club lvl 105 +1 1-sock (NRG :S )
Elite Sun Blade Lvl 105 2-sock (RRG , NRG )
Unique Boot lvl 100

Will i be Able to do the MB quest?
Vamphard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-29-2007, 14:05   #124
Toraz
On Furyee

Toraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond reputeToraz has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.
With that gear and as you get higher in lvl you will have problems getting out of death tactic if you don't have all the tokens. Don't lvl robot and use it to escape out of death tactic..try and get 3 or more mobs hitting you.

A little trick if tokens are not dropping is to log out and back in. Not sure why this works but I seem to get a token within 20 kills in most tactics. Some tactics it is harder to get tokens, a.k.a Chaos.
Hubby of Sonya

Tazor
130 Tro >130 War >110+ Tro
Fixed Club Proficiency

Now playing on a Wonderful Online World.
Toraz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2007, 22:46   #125
Kisho-.-Kisho
likes . .

Kisho-.-Kisho is on a distinguished road
I got an elite ring. From the guy the ghost you first come in and u see.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:13   #126
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
I was able to get out of the tactics and the quest without having to die just bytalking to the ghosts after i got my token from that section and was able to back all the way out from talking to npc's without having to die
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 11:21   #127
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
I was able to get out of the tactics and the quest without having to die just bytalking to the ghosts after i got my token from that section and was able to back all the way out from talking to npc's without having to die
ya thats normal
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 18:36   #128
BallsHangLow
Infraction

BallsHangLow is just really niceBallsHangLow is just really niceBallsHangLow is just really niceBallsHangLow is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to BallsHangLow
has this tactic ever worked:
filling up the entire inventory with one moonbox and one empty spot. or does it say "empty more spots" every time?

Playing WC3 atm, improving my RTS skills, hopefully I'll be pr0 by the time SC2 comes out.

Plans to replace conquer: save up for a Wii, and OWN StarCraft 2 over the summer.

Cloverfield facking owned.
BallsHangLow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 20:30   #129
DrakeArconis
Ex-Player

DrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond reputeDrakeArconis has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrakeArconis Send a message via MSN to DrakeArconis Send a message via Yahoo to DrakeArconis Send a message via Skype™ to DrakeArconis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GacktCamui View Post
ya thats normal
then why do so many folks you meet in the tactics ask you to kill them so they can leave? not that i complain cause then i get some free tokens when they die but?
generally i find people who actually have lives don't get very worked up when some internet random makes humourous remarks about them
Quote:
Originally Posted by NooblyGoobly View Post
Good job, you just gave us the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I" as a defense. Simply astounding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Most of the idiotic posts in this thread are becuase some people just don't have the attention span to read. I however, read the whole thread.
Life is Meaningless
T.Bear
DrakeArconis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2007, 10:51   #130
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrakeArconis View Post
then why do so many folks you meet in the tactics ask you to kill them so they can leave? not that i complain cause then i get some free tokens when they die but?
the tokens they dropped were probably from other tactics.

also if you have noobs logged off inside after checking the tactic beforehand, you can know what tactic you're in before having to get a token. also you can determine the tactic by the pots that drop. although i forget what pots drop at which tactics now.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 16:33   #131
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Some more tips :)

Maybe everybody know it, but if u believe in "Spamming" theories there is a way for spam the goshts giving the moon box....

First, go whit your main char in life tactic (u recieve a jade). Now go back into life tactic whit "poor char" ( u will kill him lot of time ;] ).. When your "poor char" find life tactic, u recieve a jade too.. Give the gem to ur main char and hit ur main too( if u r sure to not kill him ^^). Ur main kill the poorguy (capture mode ^^) so poor guy respawn in twin city..

U claim all ur moon box, finaly u have ur main char in life tactic with lot of jades... Ask ur box, and u go back in tc whit jades...

When u go back for claim a Mbox, the first gosht that u see will say like : "Hey u got already jade, u go direclty in life(or death i dont remember) tactic !!" WelcoM Fast Spaming ^^

Other thing that i want add.... Every body know that there is only 1 token per tactic....
That mean if u kill a first mob, and u w8 it will finalyrespawn near.... This new mob can t have the token...
If u want fast drop rate, just be sure to be alon in the map, and run all around the map, be sure to kill each mob 1 time only, and if u don t find the token so it is in the middle...
The token can t be on a respawn mob (must be sure to be alone in the tactic....)

Finaly, a last trick, that worked good before the f**king lotto patch, was to Spam mets from mb with the ref unik elit items that u won... Friends and me won lots of socks whit this trick...Since the poor luck of socket i don t think it is cool...

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misÚrable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2007, 15:25   #132
Kisho-.-Kisho
likes . .

I got a ref socket ring :] 2nd time I did the quest
Old 11-23-2007, 15:28   #133
Kisho-.-Kisho
likes . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by king-ju View Post
Maybe everybody know it, but if u believe in "Spamming" theories there is a way for spam the goshts giving the moon box....

First, go whit your main char in life tactic (u recieve a jade). Now go back into life tactic whit "poor char" ( u will kill him lot of time ;] ).. When your "poor char" find life tactic, u recieve a jade too.. Give the gem to ur main char and hit ur main too( if u r sure to not kill him ^^). Ur main kill the poorguy (capture mode ^^) so poor guy respawn in twin city..

U claim all ur moon box, finaly u have ur main char in life tactic with lot of jades... Ask ur box, and u go back in tc whit jades...

When u go back for claim a Mbox, the first gosht that u see will say like : "Hey u got already jade, u go direclty in life(or death i dont remember) tactic !!" WelcoM Fast Spaming ^^

I don't really understand what your trying to say. Can somone translate his meaning? lol . . . Put it in more simpler terms

Other thing that i want add.... Every body know that there is only 1 token per tactic....
That mean if u kill a first mob, and u w8 it will finalyrespawn near.... This new mob can t have the token...
If u want fast drop rate, just be sure to be alon in the map, and run all around the map, be sure to kill each mob 1 time only, and if u don t find the token so it is in the middle...
The token can t be on a respawn mob (must be sure to be alone in the tactic....)

Finaly, a last trick, that worked good before the f**king lotto patch, was to Spam mets from mb with the ref unik elit items that u won... Friends and me won lots of socks whit this trick...Since the poor luck of socket i don t think it is cool...
I don't really udnerstand what your trying to say
Old 12-15-2007, 08:16   #134
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
A friend claims he got a uni soc ring from MBs. Anyone else get uni soc gear?
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2007, 14:05   #135
~Lord*Zero~
Banned

~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lord*Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
DrakeArconis
Other methods of leaving including turning in nightdevil or waterelf, monster do way more damage to a player in ND or WE.

Also I wouldn't pick up tokens found on the ground after pking someone in moonbox quest, simple because I wouldn't know what tactic they come from, but thats due to the fact that I collect 1 set of tokens at a time, and store them on the corresponding moonbox storage account.

I've never opened a box, simple because I'd rather 5.5kk in the pocket, rather than a very slim chance at getting something good like socket equipment, maybe I will open them in the future when my trojan hits 130 and able to 1-2 hit the monsters and token collecting becomes a whole lot faster.

A friend of mine, got elite socket necky and ring from moonboxing... Another person also used the mets from opening moonboxes to 2nd socket a bracelet.. thats about the only things I've heard come from moonboxes on my server.
~Lord*Zero~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: