Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 15:58   #263296
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve. View Post
You're at least bi-curious. ;P

I don't find guys attractive, at all. I find girls attractive. I'm straight.

You don't find guys that attractive. You find girls attractive. If you were a guy, you'd be straight. ;o
damn ur smart lol.

Proud Member of the N.C.W.Y.E.I.S
(Nobody Cares What Your Equipment Is Stfu)

First Logged on: 2005-11-22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero_Waffle View Post
I have to admit. You're the best fber i've ever seen
xCrossFirex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 15:58   #263297
Kinky!
FoxInABox

Kinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCrossFirex View Post
why not? I know all kinds of chicks that have been with chicks. hell ive had alot of ex's that were bi, <takes a puff of a cigarette> ahh good times.

Because i'm in a serious relationship right now? o.O" Besides, I would have to actually find someone that I like and would actually date, that's no easy task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.6 View Post
You didn't answer me...

It must be true...

" You have Randy, you have no use for me! /e-wrist

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

Quote:
Originally Posted by noxette~10 View Post
nothing in this game is worth getting serious about, the entire game is a joke. Triangulating where some pixels are gonna land, and timing it right so as to connect, is hardly a life skill.

Kinky! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 15:58   #263298
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You don't find guys that attractive, unless they're feminine in looks. You find girls attractive. If you were a guy, you'd be straight/borderline bi. ;o
yea she wouild be xD to bad she a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky! View Post
Because i'm in a serious relationship right now? o.O" Besides, I would have to actually find someone that I like and would actually date, that's no easy task

what about your bf do you like O.o

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
~Dark|Nemesis~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 15:59   #263299
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
why not? I know all kinds of chicks that have been with chicks. hell ive had alot of ex's that were bi, <takes a puff of a cigarette> ahh good times.
Same. "We were just curious as to what it's like"

Imagine if some guys did that ...
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 15:59   #263300
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

xCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond reputexCrossFirex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Lols. U dont gotta date the chick, just **** em and have fun. And your bf wont mind as long as he can watch lol.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 16:00   #263301
Kinky!
FoxInABox

Kinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond reputeKinky! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You don't find guys that attractive, unless they're feminine in looks. You find girls attractive. If you were a guy, you'd be straight/borderline bi. ;o

This post is genius, that's all I have to say o.o"

Quote:
nothing in this game is worth getting serious about, the entire game is a joke. Triangulating where some pixels are gonna land, and timing it right so as to connect, is hardly a life skill.

Old 06-11-2009, 16:00   #263302
Wester V.6
Banned

Wester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.6
Quote:

But how hot would a threesome be?

Amirite?
Wester V.6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 16:00   #263303
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And your bf wont mind as long as he can watch lol.
Truth.
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 16:01   #263304
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This post is genius, that's all I have to say o.o"
just kiss a girl one time to see if you like it you dont have to be going out with her or anything its just to see if your bi =D

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 06-11-2009, 16:02   #263305
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:
Truth.
indeed indeed.

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 16:03   #263306
Kinky!
FoxInABox

Quote:
Lols. U dont gotta date the chick, just **** em and have fun. And your bf wont mind as long as he can watch lol.
Because that would simply be awkward O_O", besides, my boyfriend is alllll mine!!!! She can't touch him D="

Quote:
But how hot would a threesome be?

Amirite?

Add in Alas I get to sit there and use the cam, and we got a deal.

Handshake, my good sir?

Quote:

Old 06-11-2009, 16:04   #263307
Wester V.6
Banned

Wester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.6
Quote:
So, that's what you people call masturbating now-a-days?
Wester V.6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2009, 16:04   #263308
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Quote:
Because that would simply be awkward O_O", besides, my boyfriend is alllll mine!!!! She can't touch him D="

Handshake, my good sir?
O.o can i view your web cam plz master

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 06-11-2009, 16:05   #263309
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:

Handshake, my good sir?
I said watch. Not join in. and ain't awkward, its hot. Gezz your not very loose or open to new ideas lol

Quote:
Old 06-11-2009, 16:06   #263310
xCrossFirex
Hooka4Eva

Quote:
So, that's what you people call masturbating now-a-days?
w.e works man lol

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: