Old 10-09-2011, 04:14   #31
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Raiders suck. Colts, ftw.
I thought that was the worst excuse for a season finale that they could ever have done. That was a normal episode, not the closing of a whole season. Totally ridiculous. But they got me with the Tesselecta switch. I was sure it was gonna be something about the flesh and that other Doctor clone. With as much as they talked about it, just seems weird that they left it open. Will miss the red head, though. Christmas better do a lot more to redeem things, though. And where's the Einstein episode? AND WHY IS THE QUESTION "DOCTOR WHO?" GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE???? Contrived plots. Contrived plots everywhere........

And of course I watched Torchwood. It wasn't too shabby. I like how they mixed it up a bit, and the whole nobody dying side was actually kinda interesting. One of those things that would make you wonder about morals and such. Plus they got a nice antagonist with the super secret families angle. Was a good push for that show. Will be waiting to see what's next.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2011, 05:05   #32
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Oh hey, and now i'm going to intrude on your conversation.
This has got to be my least favorite season ever. I hate River, she just never grew on me as a character. I thought the whole thing about her being Amy's child was too soap opera-ish. Also, Doctor/River romance was lame, (Doctor/Rose romance was the greatest of all time), and it took out all the sexual tension between Doctor/Amy. Because let's face it, it isn't doctor who with out sexual tension between him and his main assistant (minus the first doctor and his grand daughter, because that would be just wrong).
I feel that the show is going into a similar direction that the last few seasons of lost went- asking so many questions, thinking it makes the show more mysterious, when really, the viewer gets confused. I liked it how i could skip an episode of Doctor Who and still know exactly what's going on. With the season, i couldn't really.
Matt Smith was good, but i didn't really think he's added anything to the doctor that we haven't seen before.. just a mash up of past doctors. Anyway, he's cute and i am still fond of him. I also liked the Jesus beard he had.. and then he shaved it off
Agreed with Hemp, the switch got me, i never saw that comming. And THE WHOLE "DOCTOR WHO?" thing. NO. it's so lame! please don't, script writers!!!!!
Also, i only got really stressed in the the part when the tanks were cracking. I kept on yelling at my TV in hopes the characters would notice it sooner, but alas, no avail, they all died anyway. So much needless bloodshed.

Don't agree with me? tl;dr?
here is David Tennant in a velvet suit:
Old 10-09-2011, 05:13   #33
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
This has got to be my least favorite season ever. I hate River, she just never grew on me as a character. I thought the whole thing about her being Amy's child was too soap opera-ish. Also, Doctor/River romance was lame, (Doctor/Rose romance was the greatest of all time), and it took out all the sexual tension between Doctor/Amy. Because let's face it, it isn't doctor who with out sexual tension between him and his main assistant (minus the first doctor and his grand daughter, because that would be just wrong).
I feel that the show is going into a similar direction that the last few seasons of lost went- asking so many questions, thinking it makes the show more mysterious, when really, the viewer gets confused. I liked it how i could skip an episode of Doctor Who and still know exactly what's going on. With the season, i couldn't really.
Matt Smith was good, but i didn't really think he's added anything to the doctor that we haven't seen before.. just a mash up of past doctors. Anyway, he's cute and i am still fond of him. I also liked the Jesus beard he had.. and then he shaved it off
Agreed with Hemp, the switch got me, i never saw that comming. And THE WHOLE "DOCTOR WHO?" thing. NO. it's so lame! please don't, script writers!!!!!
Also, i only got really stressed in the the part when the tanks were cracking. I kept on yelling at my TV in hopes the characters would notice it sooner, but alas, no avail, they all died anyway. So much needless bloodshed.

That's the Doc i liked LOL! In pic.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2011, 05:49   #34
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Raiders suck. Colts, ftw.
I thought that was the worst excuse for a season finale that they could ever have done. That was a normal episode, not the closing of a whole season. Totally ridiculous. But they got me with the Tesselecta switch. I was sure it was gonna be something about the flesh and that other Doctor clone. With as much as they talked about it, just seems weird that they left it open. Will miss the red head, though. Christmas better do a lot more to redeem things, though. And where's the Einstein episode? AND WHY IS THE QUESTION "DOCTOR WHO?" GOING TO DESTROY THE UNIVERSE???? Contrived plots. Contrived plots everywhere........

And of course I watched Torchwood. It wasn't too shabby. I like how they mixed it up a bit, and the whole nobody dying side was actually kinda interesting. One of those things that would make you wonder about morals and such. Plus they got a nice antagonist with the super secret families angle. Was a good push for that show. Will be waiting to see what's next.
We don't know what the question is. Hopefully we are all led to believe that its "Doctor Who?" but its actually something a lot deeper. I was actually quite disappointed with the ending, it did just seem to stop midway. Didn't answer the question raised by the previous season (who is causing all those cracks in time) and if it did, it didn't answer it properly.

I enjoyed Torchwood but was a bit disappointed with the ending. I mean, give the first two seasons, I don't expect too much from it although the last two seasons have been a massive improvement. This season built very well on the previous and I hope it continues to improve.

Quote:

Yeh its true. David Tennant is definitely the best out of the newest three. Matt Smith is good, but he just seems to be a little too childish with a dark side. David Tennant seemed a bit more serious.

What bit with the tanks cracking?! That doesn't ring a bell with me! Who died?

I think they did that to River more because of Amy and Rory being together. It would send out wrong signals for there to be sexual tension between the Doctor and a married woman. That being said, Rose was dating Mickey for a while, although Rose and Mickey had pretty much no chemistry at all.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-09-2011, 06:07   #35
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Sexiest man ever? Sean Connery
Next in line? David Tennant in a plum velvet suit.

It was a buddy who pointed that out to me about the question. I had thought they just were saving it till next season. But they say that it's that obvious question hidden in plain sight, and they stress the whole "doctor who?" thing at the very end, so that just seems to me to be the only possible answer. And with as weak as the writing got for this season, it honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what it is. The only thing I'm wondering right now is just what the show would be about if DW "goes back to the shadows". Seems like it would be a pretty boring time for him to just be chillin out in the Tardis all day.
Needs moar Master.

And the Earth's stone vajayjay made us immortal by putting a guy's blood in it. Funny, since I always thought it was the other way around..... HIYOOOOOOO!
s
m

Old 10-09-2011, 11:02   #36
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Dr. Who just stole Winning from Charlie Sheen.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-10-2011, 17:34   #37
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
well he was lkind of like Walt Disney in the success in the team he helped create. And that no matter how many cigars he smoked or health problems he had you thought he'd never die.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02   #38
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.3
Apple isn't doing that bad considering the recession. They only lost one Jobs.
Wester V.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 02:19   #39
thehempknight
Your Ruler

*cricket, cricket*
s
m

Old 10-17-2011, 02:21   #40
Wester V.3

Wester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
*cricket, cricket*
Thanks cricket, I'll be here all week.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:47   #41
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
I want a jobz.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 21:34   #42
Wester V.3

"They'll love the 4S...I bet my life on it."

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: