Old 06-04-2010, 14:11   #31
Godifer

Godifer is on a distinguished road
Red face I Judge 2nd page this forum and Thank the World...

meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Recost3- Didn't know what was going on but wanted to be part of something...

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful

Server- Constellations, (Aries pwns) ----> Aquarius

Godifer - wat 130 war 130 wat 130 nin,war, wat, tro, nin, war, fire, tro, arch, wat, arch, arch, arch, nin, (going to be war, fire)
Ownedbydagods - arch 130 -> arch 120
Force of power- war 120 tro 128
CrazyMeh - fire 115

----- >> <----
All others less then 100
----- >> <----
Godifer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 21:45   #32
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godifer View Post
meh, I guess tha'ts it no more disrespect, I used to kinda like that din urden guy thought he was pretty smart... but for me to find his pw all the same and **** I wonder... anyway

Conondrum- very knowledgeable and I thanks for your input,

RhayNe- (Wont respond to my messages) dude you hate me yes? send me your accounts.. we ahh you know *hang out* in the game...

Bellamia- I knew some named Bella once but she was nice your just mean!

kwimmiej- Your awesome

TrunkzJr- Trusting in the values of life, understanding... makes you a good person...

Rydawg- Lucky he even got me to write his name...

Thanks you all for taking the situation apart and solving it.. and of course the Jokes.. Life is Blissful
You're absolutely right, THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME OMG I am SO happy right now my head could explode.

Seriously though, I love you. No homo though.
Old 06-04-2010, 22:05   #33
TrunkzJr
hooker

TrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond reputeTrunkzJr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
^^ I think this guy is pretty cool, you make me giggle neways xD. N tbh, I doubt he scammed this noob.
BESIDES, since when do we all stand up and defend a nubface that lost his gear? HELLO, did everyones evil side evaporate or something? Where are the posts like: 'lol shut up', 'you are a noob', 'fail thread'.

!
You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly
TrunkzJr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 06:51   #34
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrunkzJr View Post
You're another one worth Pkps. Kthxcushortly
Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling

@recost (cant quote two on the blackberry): fake? I don't get it sorry

Kimmiej [109] ×Water-Water-Water× Quit

~wind~ [130] ×Water-Trojan× Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
kwimmiej is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 08:12   #35
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmfao!
I'm glad you still take the game serious enough to say people are kossed on the forums. Congratulations
I wish you the best of luck trying to find me online.

Ps. Next time perhaps tis wise to take your head out of your own ass to read the 3x quit in my sig darling

l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace
Ahmed.k? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 08:21   #36
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
l2multiquote

trankz doesnt even play co but he thinks you're worth getting killed in game for wat u show on the forums, peace
Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
Old 06-05-2010, 08:52   #37
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Ahmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond reputeAhmed.k? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Durr, I said I was on my blackberry and the option there doesnt work correctly.

worth getting killed in a game I don't play uhu

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?
Old 06-05-2010, 10:53   #38
kwimmiej
Dutchess

Quote:

and if you still played this game, it would be fun killing u and getting u even moar pissed

see wat i did thar gurl?
Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
Old 06-05-2010, 11:22   #39
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
Yawn.

Sick of you being the only one apparantly being at your computer 24/7 and always being the first to reply
Today, 08:21 - ur msg

Today, 08:52 - my msg

Today, 10:53 - ur latest reply

^ oh please LOL!

you see, not many ppl visit the forums, its about me panda and the other QQers from ur server who always complain about fire taos and ****, and few quitters who drop by every now n then.

girls like "you" werent cut to be acting smart, know your place.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:05   #40
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmfao!

stereotypical trolling statement :P "Fake and ***."
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 13:06   #41
PiratesParrot
More Tea

PiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond reputePiratesParrot has a reputation beyond repute
These forums always make me giggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabster View Post
Divided we stand, united we fall x.x

PiratesParrot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2010, 16:50   #42
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godifer View Post
The forum troll in me noms on your tears.
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.
Recost3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2010, 10:15   #43
kwimmiej
Dutchess

Quote:
Today, 08:21 - ur msg

Today, 08:52 - my msg

Today, 10:53 - ur latest reply

^ oh please LOL!

you see, not many ppl visit the forums, its about me panda and the other QQers from ur server who always complain about fire taos and ****, and few quitters who drop by every now n then.

girls like "you" werent cut to be acting smart, know your place.
In every thread you turn **** around so it makes you look better, it's getting kinda sad really. Please go look at your posts compared to mine in the last week in an honest way. Actually, just go through a couple of threads. You are the one that has the most posts in every single one of them.

Guys like 'you' (whatever the quotation marks are supposed to mean in this case, but I guess you think it makes you look smart ) should realise that there is so much more to life than the computer, an MMORPG and a game forum

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you

Last edited by kwimmiej; 06-07-2010 at 17:14.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:44   #44
Ahmed.k?
Banned

Quote:
In every thread you turn **** around so it makes you look better, it's getting kinda sad really. Please go look at your posts compared to mine in the last week in an honest way. Actually, just go through a couple of threads. You are the one that has the most posts in every single one of them.

Guys like 'you' (whatever the annotation marks are supposed to mean in this case, but I guess you think it makes you look smart ) should realise that there is so much more to life than the computer, an MMORPG and a game forum
congratz you have guided me to the right thing and shed the light over few points there. Altho, i doubt that post had anything to do with my previous reply in the thread. but meh =\

Posting on the forum isnt a sin or a crime, i probably have the most posts in some threads, this is because i have to deal with more than 1 QQer, attention *****s and ofc the average/cool ppl who i normally discuss with. And it doesnt make much sense when you post on the forums and u dont play co ? i mean why stress over every little thing when you're not even around ?

Yes ill raise my postcount and spam the forums cuz i cant study for +8 hrs straight, should find something to ease it rofl

Just because you dont play the game doesnt mean u got the right to call ppl no lifers because srsly, if u deal with ppl in that way you will neglected, which probably happens

oh girl you sure are not arrogant but are superior to us. keke

I dont need to look smart while dealing with silly and naive girls and boys like you and ur mates, do i?

annotation? way to go you girl, you rly made my day.

dont stress, lul.

Last edited by Ahmed.k?; 06-07-2010 at 13:29.
Old 06-08-2010, 19:43   #45
Godifer

Godifer is on a distinguished road
Wink ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

meh, thanks to all whom contribated to helping others
---epic thread---

PostScript: Rydawg, I enjoy your company alot... your the coolest of cool

Server- Constellations, (Aries pwns) ----> Aquarius

Godifer - wat 130 war 130 wat 130 nin,war, wat, tro, nin, war, fire, tro, arch, wat, arch, arch, arch, nin, (going to be war, fire)
Ownedbydagods - arch 130 -> arch 120
Force of power- war 120 tro 128
CrazyMeh - fire 115

----- >> <----
All others less then 100
----- >> <----
Godifer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: