Old 01-23-2009, 11:44   #1
drake63
Banned

drake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond repute
The Quran Says This?

Thanks Remy for sending me these video links. The first two videos are of a film that explains direct translations from the Quran. I am surprised that the Quran says this ****, but then again, I am not. The last 2 videos are of a Dutch Parliament member named Geert Wilders. I was very happy to watch this and hear what he had to say.

To all the Egyptians on these forums, THIS IS NOT AN INSULT TO YOU! This is instead a statement of how your religion really is and what you are taught by the Quran.

Fitna - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTY8pza-HmA

Fitna - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlSIw-jY5k

Geert Wilders Interview - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc

Geert Wilders Interview - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W6twYw4E8w

Now having posted these I will state my opinion...

I see Islam as this: A religion that pushes its people to think they are better than everyone else. An Islamic man is no better than a Christian, Hindi, Buddhist, or Atheist man. I am an Atheist and I even can see this but Muslims refuse to see past what a BOOK TELLS THEM!

Now, I know for a fact that Redx and Death001 are going to try and post saying this is not how their Quran is, or they may just tell us that it is the truth, but this does not change how corrupt this religion really is!
drake63 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 13:22   #2
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
well i really appreciate for what you said at the first part of your post
Quote:
To all the Egyptians on these forums, THIS IS NOT AN INSULT TO YOU!
and i want to say , some Muslims say that we should follow our religion and fight the rest of the world and kill anyone who isn't Muslim

Qur'an was released from long ages while people was fighting to get food/wives/lands ,when Islam was released people was trying to fight it to make people worship their old religions instead of being Muslim *i.e, worshiping the sun,moon,universe *
so Qur'an told the Muslims to fight their enemy and kill them everywhere and protect the Islam
this was from long time ,and now we are in 2009 and this aint a war period
these few people still think that they can fight the world * aka Muslim terrorists *
those few people are like 0.0000001 of the Muslims

and about the videos you already expected what i was going to say
Quote:
I know for a fact that Redx and Death001 are going to try and post saying this is not how their Quran is, or they may just tell us that it is the truth, but this does not change how corrupt this religion really is!
enjoy with Redx's posts

Last edited by Death001; 01-23-2009 at 13:33.
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 13:47   #3
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death001 View Post
enjoy with Redx's posts
Lol
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:23   #4
drake63
Banned

drake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond reputedrake63 has a reputation beyond repute
This all comes down to one thing in all religions anyway...

All religious text present some form of LAWS TO RULE THE PEOPLE and make them feel superior to others.

That is one of the many reasons why I am glad I am an atheist. I prefer NOT believing in a God that cannot be proven to exist, and instead believe that I will live my life and die but enjoy how I lived.
Old 01-23-2009, 14:28   #5
Death001

Death001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond reputeDeath001 has a reputation beyond repute
this is fair enough , its a point of view and we should live with our believes.
im glade to hear that you enjoy how your life is.
Death001 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:32   #6
2muchStyle
Banned

2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake63 View Post
Blah blah blah
BIAS BIAS and more BIAS
Let me ask you something:
Do you know why exactly Muslims hate America, Europe, etc?
Read up on the Inquisition.
It's the Christians ( Americans, Europeans ) that persecuted Jews and Muslims and tortured/slaughtered them with no mercy.

also inb4 "I'm an atheist"
Do you think they care? We are all Christians to them, the same as all middle easterners are Muslims to us.
2muchStyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:33   #7
redtiger5000

redtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to redtiger5000 Send a message via Yahoo to redtiger5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by drake63 View Post
Thanks Remy for sending me these video links. The first two videos are of a film that explains direct translations from the Quran. I am surprised that the Quran says this ****, but then again, I am not. The last 2 videos are of a Dutch Parliament member named Geert Wilders. I was very happy to watch this and hear what he had to say.

To all the Egyptians on these forums, THIS IS NOT AN INSULT TO YOU! This is instead a statement of how your religion really is and what you are taught by the Quran.

Fitna - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTY8pza-HmA

Fitna - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPlSIw-jY5k

Geert Wilders Interview - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0jUuzdfqfc

Geert Wilders Interview - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W6twYw4E8w

Now having posted these I will state my opinion...

I see Islam as this: A religion that pushes its people to think they are better than everyone else. An Islamic man is no better than a Christian, Hindi, Buddhist, or Atheist man. I am an Atheist and I even can see this but Muslims refuse to see past what a BOOK TELLS THEM!

Now, I know for a fact that Redx and Death001 are going to try and post saying this is not how their Quran is, or they may just tell us that it is the truth, but this does not change how corrupt this religion really is!
1- what a cheap way to prove that our religion is like what u think or that Atheist movie show
2-u not proud to discuss this,u not pro in religion's to talking about...so is better for to shut up
3-thanking,and Respecting to Death001,cuz he replay u the right way u brainless unknowledge idiot
4-before u talking about any religion u hate,try to know the truth first and have some knowledge about
Wonder >> Statue Of Zeus
redtiger5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:39   #8
redtiger5000

redtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond reputeredtiger5000 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchStyle View Post
It's the Christians ( Americans, Europeans ) that persecuted Jews and Muslims and tortured/slaughtered them with no mercy.

also inb4 "I'm an atheist"
Do you think they care? We are all Christians to them, the same as all middle easterners are Muslims to us.
if u think that we think that all of u is Christians,well,NO....if u think that we all Muslims,well...this is your problem
and,about that u are Atheist...this is your problem too and i will not explain to every one that god is exist....god give u a BRAIN to think,well...THINK and try to find your way
Wonder >> Statue Of Zeus
Old 01-23-2009, 14:42   #9
DutchBoy
Banned

DutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDutchBoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtiger5000 View Post
if u think that we think that all of u is Christians,well,NO....if u think that we all Muslims,well...this is your problem
and,about that u are Atheist...this is your problem too and i will not explain to every one that god is exist....god give u a BRAIN to think,well...THINK and try to find your way
GOD is a imaginary created person to give people the strength they need and to place them in groups like the rest of the world. (Rich/Middle/Poor class, same a religion..)
DutchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:47   #10
2muchStyle
Banned

2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute2muchStyle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I apologize, I should have dumbed it down for you a bit more.
I was defending Muslims here and I personally think atheists are whats wrong with our world.
2muchStyle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:53   #11
Goker
\(^_^)/

Goker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond reputeGoker has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha the ****in dutchie sent you this ?
haaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaahah, this is too funny rofl
find out who geert wilders is
that moron made rapper salah edin rich as **** cuz he used his pic as an example of a terrorist.
not that i care much, but i just like to piss remy off, so, like 90 pct of what that movie says is bull****

hes just trynna fit in there, where hes not welcome,
nice try remy, dont let me look up for stuff about cheeseheads allright ?

Jinx* : Warrior - Warrior - Trojan : 130-130-130
DAGU : Warrior - Water - Water : 125-130-130
Pods : Water - Warrior - Trojan : 110-125-130 [Retired]
Sierra* : Ninja - Warrior - Water : 130-130-130

Steam : JinxandJuice
Xbox : Ciasullo

***** imma kill you
~ Eminem
Goker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-23-2009, 14:55   #12
redtiger5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchBoy View Post
GOD is a imaginary created person to give people the strength they need and to place them in groups like the rest of the world. (Rich/Middle/Poor class, same a religion..)
i told u,this is your problem..and btw...how u think that your heart working ?
by Battery? or it's just working ? who let this heart bumping ?
and...did u know that we can't see god cuz we can't handle this ?
god is greater than u can see him by your eyes in this life,but if u follow him,u can see him in paradise ,cuz now god give u the Possibility to see him...well,if u not believe what i said np,it's your problem not mine...as i said before "god give u a brain to THINK,well think and try to know your way"
Wonder >> Statue Of Zeus
Old 01-23-2009, 15:03   #13
redtiger5000

Quote:
I apologize, I should have dumbed it down for you a bit more.
I was defending Muslims here and I personally think atheists are whats wrong with our world.
my bad and...
don't use this language with me ok ...don't be like ashly "brainless"

Respect
Wonder >> Statue Of Zeus
Old 01-23-2009, 15:11   #14
drake63
Banned

Quote:
my bad and...
don't use this language with me ok ...don't be like ashly "brainless"

Respect
Me brainless? I looked beyond religion and saw this, and I even asked my cousin if this stuff was true and she confirmed it because she has read the Quran before...As for what Dutch posted about religion being a control factor...You don't see me setting every day of my life based upon what some "Holy figure" says I need to do. If God really exists, why do Christians supposedly have to pay him money in a tithe? Is he all powerful and all knowing but unable to handle money? If he exists, why do Muslims say that they must "kill others who are not like them" in the name of their God since supposedly your God is "All powerful and forgiving of sins".

Also, for all those christians out there, how is it that your "son of god Jesus Christ" has the basic same life story as the Egyptian SUN GOD Horace? Don't believe me, check the link in my signature. If you check every religion in the world and their version of Jesus Christ, you'll see they all have similarities to Horace...
Old 01-23-2009, 15:16   #15
StealtH SoZ
TheWhite

StealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond reputeStealtH SoZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont get my post wrong. but think bout all who died from the Inquisition would life and gotten kids and so on how many ppl would we get on the earth? we got already so many ppl living at the world.

btw iam atheist :P

SoZ:

StealtH 130-130-133 Wat War Tro 277 bp
~Super 2 sdg +8 psn blade -1~
~Super 2 sdg +5 Club~
~Super 2 sdg +5 Boots -1~
~Super 2 sdg +5 ears~
~Super 2 sdg +6 necky -3~
~Super 2 sdg +6 Att-ring -3~
~Super 2 sdg +7 armor -1~
~Super 2 rtg +6 Fan~
~Super 2 rgg +6 Tower~