Old 11-11-2009, 15:58   #1
Crudz

Crudz is on a distinguished road
About co1 and battlepower

Reading the co1 classic comeback it is told that battlepower is removed from system. Well i have not played co2 more than in its beta server and there wasnt any battlepower yet so im not sure how it exactly works in co2, but from what it sounds like then it also existed in co1. You see in co1 there werent any numbers of your battle power, but it was there. For example in co1 if you had one person in unique-s and other in super stuff. Then the person wearing unique could have higher magic resistance % and higher -decimal reduce, but still the person wearing super armors could take less damage. Same went for dealing damage. This though was more noticable in pvp. In pve the co1 battlepower sticked out from how much damage you take from monsters. Again you could have far higher defence than lab monster max damage but youd take like 50ish damage incase ur wearing unique-s.

So tbh when reading the battlepower features then those except bonus exp were in game from when the co1 got started, but they decided to add some visible numbers in some point to make a nice "new" feature =)

So i am really intrested in see-ng if there will really be no battlepower or they just hide it like it was in start.

ps. i hope there really is none ^^
Crudz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 16:09   #2
Tenjin
EurAsia

Tenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond repute
Co classic
PS3 Gamertag : Foxalive-
Add 2 Play

Mosh

I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work.
~Snake
Tenjin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-11-2009, 16:39   #3
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crudz View Post
Reading the co1 classic comeback it is told that battlepower is removed from system. Well i have not played co2 more than in its beta server and there wasnt any battlepower yet so im not sure how it exactly works in co2, but from what it sounds like then it also existed in co1. You see in co1 there werent any numbers of your battle power, but it was there. For example in co1 if you had one person in unique-s and other in super stuff. Then the person wearing unique could have higher magic resistance % and higher -decimal reduce, but still the person wearing super armors could take less damage. Same went for dealing damage. This though was more noticable in pvp. In pve the co1 battlepower sticked out from how much damage you take from monsters. Again you could have far higher defence than lab monster max damage but youd take like 50ish damage incase ur wearing unique-s.

So tbh when reading the battlepower features then those except bonus exp were in game from when the co1 got started, but they decided to add some visible numbers in some point to make a nice "new" feature =)

So i am really intrested in see-ng if there will really be no battlepower or they just hide it like it was in start.

ps. i hope there really is none ^^

there was no battle power in co 1... taking 3 dmg with a unique armor and taking 1 dmg with a super armor isn't battle power.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: