Old 06-22-2017, 23:26   #16
AName

AName is on a distinguished road
Windwalker prob the best pvp class, There are quite a few Zap warriors out there and its not the easiest thing for a DW to beat that in a 1v1. They would zap more than your speed kick. Windwalker can reflect their zaps, and the 7k DOT racks up points for it to keep ahead of the zap. I believe DW and WW both have the same stamina regen as well, but WW gains like full stamina every stamina skill cost half the stamina. DW is just more mobile in my opinion, and would be better in team events. The knock up to set up attacks. Ninja still decent, but game is El Swipe!
AName is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2017, 01:19   #17
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
1. Killing Ninja is your safe bet as it's less stress to chain tfb in messy crowds than trying to chain fastblade. And free twlight every 4 seconds is ba
Xp bonus = Boss dies as fast as you can click

2. points - windwalker assuming you can fb;this character can wreck. It has lots of after effect damage skills so when landing combos there's a good chance youll be landing 3 hits or more at the same time of a 2 chain hit
Xp bonus - decent for pvp watch out for the melee .. bosses? Probably basically has a triple attack with boost attack speed

3.Pvp - Dw is your most versatile in pvp. The most obvious air kick that's a game breaker. Can be used to evade,stun, get out of stuns, or just to travel around faster. Two free fbs and a swipe or another fb if Your good enough.
Xp bonus - op beast pvp mode. Air kick like a ***** ***** or fb/slash melee

Evolution IX

Last edited by YاHiiK; 06-23-2017 at 01:20. Reason: But game is El Swipe!
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2017, 06:12   #18
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
what's the difference between pvp and killing???
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2017, 09:44   #19
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
what's the difference between pvp and killing???
Pvp to me was well rounded/balanced
Killing is. what gets the kill quickest and easiest

Evolution IX
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 14:14   #20
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
I posted this in another thread. Hopefully it shines some light on what you were seeking.

"IMHO for killing not points DW>WW>Epic Nin=EPIC WAR

PVE/Point Capturing pole/bosses etc WW>=Epic War>DW>NIN

PVP POINTS 1v1 ONLY WW>Fire/Shieldzap war then from there whatever class you want.

PVP POINTS TEAM EVENTS WW>DW=EPICWAR>EPIC NIN

That's not to say other classes can't do it just the best for each situation is listed for example you have have a pro monk that does sick meles but his kit is still going to be weaker than someone on one of the above characters. Trojan can be good with chains, but weaker than DW/WW with their 5% extra damage more range etc, Pirate is same as monk and have no support skills but their epic weapons are soon to come after the 3.0 patch that's supposed to be out sometime soon if the rumors are true."

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 15:36   #21
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
PVE/Point Capturing pole/bosses etc WW>=Epic War>DW>NIN
Hello Returning =)

You think ww is faster than warrior for monsters and things?

I'm just asking cuz it's something I am curious about... I know my ww (the most noob one ^_^) can kill things fast, but I'm not sure she can be faster than warriors .O
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 17:09   #22
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Returning =)

You think ww is faster than warrior for monsters and things?

I'm just asking cuz it's something I am curious about... I know my ww (the most noob one ^_^) can kill things fast, but I'm not sure she can be faster than warriors .O
Well as I said greater than or equal to, probably about on par due to WW not needing to do XP skill to do (300%) Anger of stomp, (600%)Horror of Stomp, (800%) Peace of stomp which all have really nice activation rates.

I think that puts them slightly over the edge of an epic warrior who must have xp skill up to do more than 245%.

They're still really close I would just say a +12 WW>+12 warrior but average warrior>average ww. That's just my opinion haha again both close.

Superman gives 5x more so 600% damage with a bit of an increased attack speed so i really think ww has a narrow edge on them.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-24-2017 at 17:12.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-24-2017, 17:59   #23
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Well as I said greater than or equal to, probably about on par due to WW not needing to do XP skill to do (300%) Anger of stomp, (600%)Horror of Stomp, (800%) Peace of stomp which all have really nice activation rates.

I think that puts them slightly over the edge of an epic warrior who must have xp skill up to do more than 245%.

They're still really close I would just say a +12 WW>+12 warrior but average warrior>average ww. That's just my opinion haha again both close.

Superman gives 5x more so 600% damage with a bit of an increased attack speed so i really think ww has a narrow edge on them.
Thank you =)
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: