WindWalker ofc
Old 06-13-2017, 04:41   #3
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Illuminati~ View Post
WindWalker ofc
I have been relatively inactive for some time now, what makes it so good? DW swipe range is larger. I haven't played it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2017, 09:23   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
I have been relatively inactive for some time now, what makes it so good? DW swipe range is larger. I haven't played it.
Killing I still think dragon warrior wins due to the combo

Points 100% wind Walker due to the dot damage on their swipe during xp skill

Over all PvP the only class you really don't want to play is Trojan right now as everything they do is done better by either dw or wind Walker other than that it's just preference what kind of character you want to play.

Vote for my Trojan rebalance here http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764001 if it read through that you'll see why it needs buffed again. I literally warned everyone before dragon warrior came out that it was basically a Trojan but better no one believed me and look at where we are now.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2017, 19:45   #5
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Killing I still think dragon warrior wins due to the combo

Points 100% wind Walker due to the dot damage on their swipe during xp skill

Over all PvP the only class you really don't want to play is Trojan right now as everything they do is done better by either dw or wind Walker other than that it's just preference what kind of character you want to play.

Vote for my Trojan rebalance here http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=764001 if it read through that you'll see why it needs buffed again. I literally warned everyone before dragon warrior came out that it was basically a Trojan but better no one believed me and look at where we are now.

Can you explain the dot damage to me a little better than TQ did lol
Quote:
Old 06-15-2017, 21:14   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Chrønick =)

"Inflict 115% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility]."

http://co.99.com/guide/skills_-_windwalker.shtml

You have an extra 7k damage on opponent that cannot be removed (I think) if your bp is high enough with xp skill and swipe

*EDIT* the 7k looks a lil like poison damage... every 2 seconds you lose 7k hp
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 06-15-2017 at 21:48.
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2017, 21:58   #7
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's basically a 7k true damage dot that affects opponents for 7k dmg every 2 seconds for 14 seconds "or refreshed upon hitting them again" while your xp skill is active/after it is active until the dot runs the 14 seconds. so that's nearly 50k dmg every 14seconds which can't be nerfed by detox or anything like that only thing that might remove it is a monk, but again in 1v1's wind walker easily wrecks monks so no worries there. You also have an active reflect skill that reflects up to 5 hits in 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20 seconds which reflects anything under 22k dmg and doesn't cost stamina to use. Add that with normal reflect and you have a lot of point damage and survivability.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2017, 22:08   #8
Chrønick
Übermensch

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Chrønick =)

"Inflict 115% of normal damage on all enemies in front. When [Omnipotence] is activated, it`ll deal extra 7000 damage every 2 seconds, lasting for 14 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference. The status can be removed by [Tranquility]."

http://co.99.com/guide/skills_-_windwalker.shtml

You have an extra 7k damage on opponent that cannot be removed (I think) if your bp is high enough with xp skill and swipe

*EDIT* the 7k looks a lil like poison damage... every 2 seconds you lose 7k hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
It's basically a 7k true damage dot that affects opponents for 7k dmg every 2 seconds for 14 seconds "or refreshed upon hitting them again" while your xp skill is active/after it is active until the dot runs the 14 seconds. so that's nearly 50k dmg every 14seconds which can't be nerfed by detox or anything like that only thing that might remove it is a monk, but again in 1v1's wind walker easily wrecks monks so no worries there. You also have an active reflect skill that reflects up to 5 hits in 10 seconds with a cooldown of 20 seconds which reflects anything under 22k dmg and doesn't cost stamina to use. Add that with normal reflect and you have a lot of point damage and survivability.

Thank you both
Quote:
Old 06-15-2017, 22:11   #9
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
I'd take DW over WW. DW has speed kick which you can use up to 64 times before you sit (7k to 15k damage each hit), gives stamina to your teammates and a better reflect.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 01:41   #10
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Not bothered to typ some detailed stuff so ima leave it at this:
Windwalker and dragonwarrior are pretty even, the player behind the char decides whose stronger between the 2.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:45   #11
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
I like a lot dw and ww. I think they are too nice characters. But to hunt and break structures and kill monsters, ww is so much better than dw (at least the stomper one)... very nice to break gw gates and take gw and ctf poles
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 06-16-2017 at 21:06. Reason: Spelling >.<
*~BeLLaDonna~* is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 10:53   #12
xelasavir

xelasavir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Not bothered to typ some detailed stuff so ima leave it at this:
Windwalker and dragonwarrior are pretty even, the player behind the char decides whose stronger between the 2.
I think what you meant was the player who bulks the most for max perfection and hides behind stgs for point games win
xelasavir is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 12:34   #13
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
I think what you meant was the player who bulks the most for max perfection and hides behind stgs for point games win
Hmmmm....

MrMagic Honor Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-16-2017, 20:17   #14
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
Hmmmm....
didnt you get spanked off the forums a week ago?
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2017, 05:42   #15
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasavir View Post
nope, its the player behind them.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: