Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-19-2013, 14:01   #16
I_Am_Awesome

I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
so the prices are low as **** as you claim. But the issue is "TQ did no way to get money for these items(only donating)" lol? So you want them to jack all the prices of items and then generate new ways to get cps in-game wouldnt those two suggestions kind of just cancel eahc other out?
Way to make prices higher? That's easy: return DBs to 110 promo.
Old 02-19-2013, 14:02   #17
I_Am_Awesome

I_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond reputeI_Am_Awesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteveSteve View Post
Marketing is for poor, greedy people.
21k cps in 3 months from zero. Suck it!
Old 02-19-2013, 14:06   #18
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Market died in '09
Game dead in 2009 when ninjas firstly comes. Market was alive 2 years more.
Old 02-19-2013, 14:08   #19
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
still poor and by the looks of your language, greedy.

So, you succeeded in getting a few +12's with some luck? Want an award?

What method did you use?
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:15   #20
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Awesome View Post
Way to make prices higher? That's easy: return DBs to 110 promo.
More Cps in circulation lead to higher prices. So you claim that low prices are an issue, this being addressed with somethign like the 110 promotion being brought back. So now the prices are higher again and that 110 DB your getting isnt buying you as much, you're back at square 1. Basic economics
JimmySingh*new is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:16   #21
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
still poor and by the looks of your language, greedy.

So, you succeeded in getting a few +12's with some luck? Want an award?

What method did you use?
I'm greedy, but you want to know how I'm doing money by marketing. That's interesting...
And damn, 7k cps per month is poor? I don't think so...

Last edited by I_Am_Awesome; 02-19-2013 at 14:25.
I_Am_Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:31   #22
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm greedy, but you want to know how I'm doing money by marketing. That's interesting...
35 dbs in a month thats pretty bad yes. you could put in a days work and buy that many dbs no matter how illiterate u clearly are
Old 02-19-2013, 14:35   #23
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
32 dbs a month is a minimum to be able to even play this game properly. I'm just curious what field you trade in that yields those results.

It won't be in the +8 business, because you'd make more if you would've. So what is your "trade business"? +5's?
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:39   #24
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
35 dbs in a month thats pretty bad yes. you could put in a days work and buy that many dbs no matter how illiterate u clearly are
But I'm getting these cps for free, you pay thousands of USD to get gears. Soon you will quit this game.
Damn, I will call you when CO 3.0 will be opened and how you will get gears without donating....
Old 02-19-2013, 14:40   #25
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
I have a question!
How does TQ control the market?
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:40   #26
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
I am awesome is an idiot.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2013, 14:42   #27
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
32 dbs a month is a minimum to be able to even play this game properly. I'm just curious what field you trade in that yields those results.

It won't be in the +8 business, because you'd make more if you would've. So what is your "trade business"? +5's?
Actually +8's. Yes, I may be would get more cps, but market prices are low. I'm not a bulker, I'm getting gears without donating. Try to get more cps without donation. Interesting how will you do it now.
Old 02-19-2013, 14:49   #28
JimmySingh*new
Banned

Quote:
But I'm getting these cps for free, you pay thousands of USD to get gears. Soon you will quit this game.
Damn, I will call you when CO 3.0 will be opened and how you will get gears without donating....
your not getting the cps for free your time is not free nobodys time is free. Slave for hours doing that if you think its fun im not gunna judge you but dont come on here acting like u got a good thing going or that you have any sort of understanding of how even a CO economy works
Old 02-19-2013, 14:49   #29
I_Am_Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
I am awesome is an idiot.
As your granny is.
Old 02-19-2013, 14:50   #30
JimmySingh*new
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
I have a question!
How does TQ control the market?

Botter crackdown and official DB Prices would be the primary ways in my opinion. guess you could argue that shopping mall and lotto regulate also

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: