Old 07-11-2008, 07:45   #61
chronodude
theTrigger

chronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to chronodude Send a message via Skype™ to chronodude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akaris View Post
actually the i and x are not very related, the i is the complex number equal to the root of -1, the formule of the complex number has no x at all its a + bi in the algebric formula and the trigonemtric formula is pcis (t) and pcis(t) = p + cos (t) X i sen(t). back to the algebric formula we can say the the real part of equation is the "a" : Re(z) = a, and the imaginary part is "bi", Im(z)=bi, the imaginary is divided in the argument Arg(z)=b and the complex number i=root of -1, to know more about it make a research about "complex numbers"
What I got from that is that ur a Bi...
chronodude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 07:47   #62
Akaris
lipid ball

Akaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronodude View Post
What I got from that is that ur a Bi...
ahahahah...actually i am your pimp...
-now studing in health school.
Akaris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 07:49   #63
chronodude
theTrigger

chronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond reputechronodude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to chronodude Send a message via Skype™ to chronodude
Quote:
ahahahah...actually i am your pimp...
My former pimp set me loose...
chronodude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 17:13   #64
Traumatized
/wrist

Traumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond reputeTraumatized has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Traumatized
Lol break the rules and get myself a nice sexy ban :|
Old 07-11-2008, 17:48   #65
LouisEX
Emperor

LouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
actually the i and x are not very related, the i is the complex number equal to the root of -1, the formule of the complex number has no x at all its a + bi in the algebric formula and the trigonemtric formula is pcis (t) and pcis(t) = p + cos (t) X i sen(t). back to the algebric formula we can say the the real part of equation is the "a" : Re(z) = a, and the imaginary part is "bi", Im(z)=bi, the imaginary is divided in the argument Arg(z)=b and the complex number i=root of -1, to know more about it make a research about "complex numbers"
**** U MAN! XD

Last edited by Borny; 07-29-2008 at 03:36.
LouisEX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 17:52   #66
LouisEX
Emperor

LouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond reputeLouisEX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallytails View Post
Awwws LouisEX I will miss you very much, I just want to say Good Luck in School and I hope you have fun with everything. **HUGZ**YA and I hope to see ya really soon. Dont forget us here plzzzzzzzz hehehe
yea i wont forget u guys....in the future if u see me online whisper me and tell me that its u (if u create a new char) i will miss u too

P.S:Emperor Louis will be back! he just took some vacations to SF :P
Old 07-12-2008, 11:31   #67
Akaris
lipid ball

Akaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond reputeAkaris has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisEX View Post
FACK U MAN! XD
ill put that in my signature, i am so glad we are friends!"
Old 07-12-2008, 12:58   #68
AnotherFail
Genius

AnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnotherFail
Quote:
hahaha slightly owned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylara View Post
My brother wrote an essay on women who changed history. His essay was on Martha Stewart because 'she knew her place--in the kitchen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
if only there was a giant search tool that u can search any possible thing you could want to know .
AnotherFail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2008, 18:18   #69
LouisEX
Emperor

Quote:
thanks
Old 07-13-2008, 06:10   #70
Akaris
lipid ball

Quote:
thanks
thanks!? what thanks..its 5 box...
Old 07-14-2008, 06:46   #71
LouisEX
Emperor

Quote:
thanks!? what thanks..its 5 box...
ok i will give u 5 box full of sh!t
Old 07-14-2008, 10:09   #72
Scorpio31
MADE GL

Scorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond reputeScorpio31 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traumatized View Post
Lol break the rules and get myself a nice sexy ban :|
rofl, same here...funny how they dont do the same in-game

Scorpio - Warrior>Warrior - LVL 123>130+
Scorpio_4 - Water>Warrior>Water - lvl 110>forgot>forgot
Scorpio_5 - Trojan>Trojan - lvl 130>90+

I think I need a classic Barnabas quote here...
Scorpio31 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2008, 10:29   #73
Akaris
lipid ball

Quote:
ok i will give u 5 box full of sh!t
you serious?? thanks a lot!....finally i will open that fertelization enterprise i always wanted to open..believe or not it gives money...
Old 07-14-2008, 11:22   #74
LouisEX
Emperor

Quote:
you serious?? thanks a lot!....finally i will open that fertelization enterprise i always wanted to open..believe or not it gives money...
your welcome : )
every month i will send a box of ****s
Old 07-14-2008, 11:42   #75
AnotherFail
Genius

AnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond reputeAnotherFail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to AnotherFail
Quote:
your welcome : )
every month i will send a box of ****s
Then he can step in it and have good luck for all of his life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylara View Post
My brother wrote an essay on women who changed history. His essay was on Martha Stewart because 'she knew her place--in the kitchen."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diāvolo<3 View Post
if only there was a giant search tool that u can search any possible thing you could want to know .
AnotherFail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: