Old 06-29-2014, 18:15   #1
AbdoHS

AbdoHS is on a distinguished road
Collecting money

i wanted to know whats the best way to quickely gather money . away rom gambling . poker and those lucky games .
AbdoHS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2014, 13:27   #2
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Buy it with real money.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2014, 13:33   #3
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Dress like a bum and sit outside in the sun with an open cup, for money

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2014, 15:23   #4
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
what i do is make sure to at least do release the soldiers, (300k bag possibility) and claim a unique seed or better at the magnolias all around (chance at class 1 money bag (300k)).

I also do skypass everyday (for the mil or super gem).

theres also moonbox, pending what the price on your server is, i find its faster now, and id say its maybe 30minutes to 45minutes for 600k for me, pending token drop rate and death tac.

now if i really want to make money ill go to gale of shadows, superman and pick up bullions or better, the rate seems to have dropped off, or im just being swarmed with 140's on auto hunt and i dont get as many kills, but its about 400k an hour.

ill also sit down with 550k at poker, pass every single hand, wait till i get pocket 10's or better, then just all in and double/triple up.

i also check ganoderma and titan at least 2x a day because no one else does it, i might make 1 exp pot a day.

saddles are also really good if you are an archer who can 1hko with scatter, but theres just so many people here i can hardly see this actually paying off....

and then theres item hunting, sometimes i just want to go on my archer kill macaques and pick up items, its not very profitable, but i get mets and +1's and i can sell those (more for fun than money).

snake array is a joke, its never there anymore ever since the stupid person in TC just takes you right to the place.

also do swordmaster, light sabers are 300k each and always insta sell for me at that price.

and if you have one of every alt character you should do ancient devil in BI, even if you only get the DB once a month, its still a DB once a month.

dis city is amazing for people who just want to sit at the first or second map and pick up gold. i can make 2.5mil picking up gold and speed arrows, or more pending who else is there or if im getting killed + shackled for no apparent reason...

aside from the above mentioned things, you NEED to do pvp events and perform well in order to get DB's or anything profitable. anyone who says guild beast or snow banshee isn't a pvp event....

Last edited by ViviTheGreat; 07-03-2014 at 15:30.
ViviTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2014, 18:52   #5
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

pangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond repute
Do boss monster like banshee every hour steal all the drop sell... should fetch u 1 to 2 mil per hour if u are good at stealing.

Water - War - Arch = ShadowClover (140)
Pure Dragon Warrior= BlackClover (140)

I Hate U; U hate me; We are Angry Enemies. And one big punch, and a flying kick from me; Wun u say u hate me too!!
pangsepyon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2014, 22:15   #6
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViviTheGreat View Post
and if you have one of every alt character you should do ancient devil in BI, even if you only get the DB once a month, its still a DB once a month.
I thought DB from ancient devil was just a myth?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2014, 00:06   #7
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

pangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond reputepangsepyon has a reputation beyond repute
I sincerely hope they change Ancient devil.
Like we can do more of it rather than one per day.
They can change to other drop. Like example lesser mets?

It was such a good quest.
I dun understand why they limit all these quest.
Moonbox , AD, mouse hunt....
These were the main quest that let the smaller player survive

I Hate U; U hate me; We are Angry Enemies. And one big punch, and a flying kick from me; Wun u say u hate me too!!
Old 07-04-2014, 00:34   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pangsepyon View Post
I sincerely hope they change Ancient devil.
Like we can do more of it rather than one per day.
They can change to other drop. Like example lesser mets?

It was such a good quest.
I dun understand why they limit all these quest.
Moonbox , AD, mouse hunt....
These were the main quest that let the smaller player survive
I dont understand why you dont understan why...

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2014, 02:41   #9
ViviTheGreat

ViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeViviTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I thought DB from ancient devil was just a myth?
its a crap drop rate for sure. but if you do the quest on all 6 or 7 of your alts every day. its like a 1/186 drop rate. sure its crap, but hey, you got a few met scrolls and occasionally you might be surprised. but yes i have gotten the db twice in the past 8 months. (i dont do it every day like i should)
Old 07-04-2014, 02:58   #10
pangsepyon
GodofDeath

I choose not to understand

Still wanna hope for some good faith from the management

Old 07-04-2014, 08:30   #11
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
The most "rentable" way to make cp is to "ask friends to put vip 4+ for free" on an account, and autohunt like 24/7 with it. It's rentable sorta because all it requires is checking in your chars every 2/3 hours, and letting your computer on.
More time consuming is to do trading, you buy low sell high, no secret.
The other best way to make cp is Treasure in Blue, trade gold coins for lotto tickets and have a free chance to win something random.

Harder is to do events (and have a fair chance to win), hardest is to farm banshee/p7 boss (unless u're on a dead server obv, but it's still highly time consuming).

But the best way remains to never gamble, and know that if you're like ... really really really wanting to spend cp or gold on something, then you'd better not to.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2014, 08:56   #12
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
if you start now and plan not to spend real money, there is no point.

and this coming from someone who didnt spend any.

market is dead. no db on promo/reb.

what you do everyday on a full bound gear char, barely sustains your needs (soul, refineries, repair, pots, etc).
Old 07-04-2014, 09:10   #13
ViviTheGreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
if you start now and plan not to spend real money, there is no point.

and this coming from someone who didnt spend any.

market is dead. no db on promo/reb.

what you do everyday on a full bound gear char, barely sustains your needs (soul, refineries, repair, pots, etc).
thats not true at all. theres so much more you can do. the above things that ive mentioned is about 4mil a day. if you spend more than 4mil a day im very disappointed. just because you're lazy and sit around in tc/market complaining, or waiting for arena/some pvp event. doesn't mean there isn't a way to make money out there. go to FG or GoS, and pick up gold or higher and you can easily make 6+mil a day. unless ofc, you're too lazy to actually work for anything.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:12   #14
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollly View Post
The most "rentable" way to make cp is to "ask friends to put vip 4+ for free" on an account, and autohunt like 24/7 with it. It's rentable sorta because all it requires is checking in your chars every 2/3 hours, and letting your computer on.
More time consuming is to do trading, you buy low sell high, no secret.
The other best way to make cp is Treasure in Blue, trade gold coins for lotto tickets and have a free chance to win something random.

Harder is to do events (and have a fair chance to win), hardest is to farm banshee/p7 boss (unless u're on a dead server obv, but it's still highly time consuming).

But the best way remains to never gamble, and know that if you're like ... really really really wanting to spend cp or gold on something, then you'd better not to.
If you were starting new, you wouldn't have any friends which would give you vip 4 for free. Any new player wouldn't leave their computer on 24/7 and wake up to check it every 3 hours.

Trading is a joke, due to most servers being complied on egys who only offer 50% of the items value.

Bosses are camped 24/7, the chances of getting anything form them are slim to none.

Overall, there is no way to make a decent amount of money in this game without using real money, even then you need to spend $1,000's.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2014, 10:29   #15
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViviTheGreat View Post
thats not true at all. theres so much more you can do. the above things that ive mentioned is about 4mil a day. if you spend more than 4mil a day im very disappointed. just because you're lazy and sit around in tc/market complaining, or waiting for arena/some pvp event. doesn't mean there isn't a way to make money out there. go to FG or GoS, and pick up gold or higher and you can easily make 6+mil a day. unless ofc, you're too lazy to actually work for anything.
that's a whole lot of time to spend on with very little in return.

ill give you an example: moonbox, at some point, where 2kk-3kk each.

now it's barely 200k-300k. that's 1/10.

the same thing with the supergems, mainly sdg. lol.
long time ago, this cost 13 or 18dbs, i cant exactly remember.

it means you will have to spend roughly 10x more time, maybe more, than the older players to be able make progress like them.

im around 360bp, and id be lucky to kill bansee or tyrant once a day. it's totally camped, by allies and enemies alike.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: