Old 04-24-2014, 13:02   #1
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Good servers

So which servers are the competitive servers with plenty of strong people and balanced sides and most of all fun?
I visited Scorpio and Mercury though I was told the kings on Scorpio were going to Dragon to fight the other kings there.

Any suggestions for someone looking for a new server?
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 16:35   #2
jinks

jinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond reputejinks has a reputation beyond repute
There is no good servers. The only competitive servers are the new ones and even then its only competitive for a month until a new server is released.
jinks is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 16:43   #3
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
One side left Mercury and moved to Volcano which is now very active.

The two kings on Scorpio are moving back to Storm.
Old 04-24-2014, 17:03   #4
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
I would say, volcano. its volcano hawt. But it will die in like a month.

cuz they did this.

All of pharos or (w/e) + all of the eggys in Volcano

like 7 different guilds. with like 100+ ppl.( one has 500 members) in one side. ( they must be sharing like 5 cps per member serious lee*)
VS
Illuminati,dco,eternals and dslayers. ( outnumbered like 7 to 1)

Its only a matter of time before they transfer out and the server become 1 sided for evar. ( next merge)*

server its basically only for + 12 to join the insane battle, its chaos. U don't even need skill anymore u can fb and probably hit 4-5 ppl randomly ( kidding but its filled with ppl) but aoe skills do troll here...

*lol reference

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 04-24-2014 at 17:09.
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 17:51   #5
spore_forever
Constantin

spore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond repute
And vs me too!! I am with DCO etc etc.
And yea. You can watch CTF it's like 20 of us vs literaly 200 of them LOL.
Heard the 2 kings (the priate xxtxx something like that and the other one, the troj) from Scorpio are coming to Vo server.

\m/ d(*_*)b \m/

Last edited by spore_forever; 04-24-2014 at 18:00.
spore_forever is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 19:34   #6
JackSaparrow
Banned

JackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
So which servers are the competitive servers with plenty of strong people and balanced sides and most of all fun?
I visited Scorpio and Mercury though I was told the kings on Scorpio were going to Dragon to fight the other kings there.

Any suggestions for someone looking for a new server?
wait for upcoming summer vacation
JackSaparrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2014, 20:40   #7
Ana

ᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ᵆ
Quote:
Originally Posted by spore_forever View Post
And vs me too!! I am with DCO etc etc.
And yea. You can watch CTF it's like 20 of us vs literaly 200 of them LOL.
Heard the 2 kings (the priate xxtxx something like that and the other one, the troj) from Scorpio are coming to Vo server.
Arent they coming to help you guys?

Xbox GT: CruelButSmexy

~I embrace the Hate~ x
ᵆ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2014, 03:13   #8
spore_forever
Constantin

spore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond reputespore_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Arent they coming to help you guys?
I got no idea... help or not..friends or foe got no clue LOL.
I assume friends cuz your side already has 85 pct of the server's ppl

\m/ d(*_*)b \m/
Old 04-25-2014, 04:24   #9
DarkShankS
FearNoEvil

DarkShankS is on a distinguished road
Bump. I'm also looking for a good server to start playing on!
DarkShankS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2014, 13:17   #10
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
So every server is 1 sided?
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2014, 13:47   #11
D8D8

D8D8 is on a distinguished road
libra isnt
D8D8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2014, 15:05   #12
Ana

ᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond reputeᵆ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to ᵆ
Quote:
Originally Posted by spore_forever View Post
I got no idea... help or not..friends or foe got no clue LOL.
I assume friends cuz your side already has 85 pct of the server's ppl
I'm not helping anyone doe, just waitin till i can xfer;D

Xbox GT: CruelButSmexy

~I embrace the Hate~ x
ᵆ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2014, 15:10   #13
Rasklnikov
latinlover

Rasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond reputeRasklnikov has a reputation beyond repute
Sunshine/Blizzard/Tornado pretty one sided now that the two sides that used to fight each other decided to ally.
Old 04-25-2014, 15:55   #14
spore_forever
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
I'm not helping anyone doe, just waitin till i can xfer;D
Wha? o.O xfer? How come? :O

\m/ d(*_*)b \m/
Old 04-25-2014, 21:53   #15
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
My server? Getting bored.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: