Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 01:30   #1
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
User Agreement When it's going to be updated?

Wonder when this part is going to be updated cuz i really love it so much.


__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 01:59   #2
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
And why should they update it?
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:00   #3
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
And why should they update it?
Why shouldn't they?
__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:02   #4
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
Why shouldn't they?
Because it is still valid?

YOU want that they update it therefore how YOU tell us why they should do it.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:09   #5
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Because it is still valid?

YOU want that they update it therefore how YOU tell us why they should do it.
Because when someone pay money he should own a product that he pays for, but if someday he got scammed by the company itself he will have proves that he had paid for a product....
__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:12   #6
Smaehtin
Scientist
 
Smaehtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,167
Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
Because when someone pay money he should own a product that he pays for, but if someday he got scammed by the company itself he will have proves that he had paid for a product....
When agreeing to the user agreement, he agreed that the company (TQ) owns everything, even the CPs he paid for. So no.
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:12   #7
ghfdhhdf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,272
ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
This is a standard part of every mmo license agreement. You don't own anything, except the right to use it.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:15   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
Because when someone pay money he should own a product that he pays for, but if someday he got scammed by the company itself he will have proves that he had paid for a product....
Please stop with thinking egy. YOU NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING. You DONATED money to TQ and therefore they gave you ACCESS to ingame items, which TQ still own.

They dont have to update their ToS just because you dont like them. If you dont like it then dont give them money, fool.

Dumb and naive egys everywhere.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:15   #9
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
When agreeing to the user agreement, he agreed that the company (TQ) owns everything, even the CPs he paid for. So no.
noway Sherlock? i read that when i started to play CO 1 .....

That's why i said they need to update it...
__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:16   #10
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner
 
elmo3zeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 571
elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Please stop with thinking egy. YOU NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING. You DONATED money to TQ and therefore they gave you ACCESS to ingame items, which TQ still own.

They dont have to update their ToS just because you dont like them. If you dont like it then dont give them money, fool.

Dumb and naive egys everywhere.
Thanks for being Racist
__________________
3D Modeler/Sculptor
elmo3zeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:18   #11
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
noway Sherlock? i read that when i started to play CO 1 .....

That's why i said they need to update it...
Dude even old terms can be still valid, ffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
Thanks for being Racist
Egyptian isnt even a race.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 02:22   #12
Smaehtin
Scientist
 
Smaehtin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,167
Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Egyptian isnt even a race.
Yeah, it's just something you call people you don't like, I think.
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:20   #13
squidgemelent
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,460
squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb View Post
Thanks for being Racist
its not a donation it is a payment, but tq owns it. and yeah it is standard in every online game for the company to own anything you pay for to protect themselves if something goes wrong, so it wont change
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clown6000 View Post
oh lisn you say any thing bad about us why we dont say same words? coz allah learn us Tolerance i want all of you keep this words in you mind all time
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:23   #14
~Ahmed~
1337
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: ****hole
Posts: 8,898
~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Egyptian isnt even a race.
^ A moron who takes everything word for word.

Learn English. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Please stop with thinking egy. YOU NEVER PAID FOR ANYTHING. You DONATED money to TQ and therefore they gave you ACCESS to ingame items, which TQ still own.
Quote:
do·nate
***712;d***333;n***257;t,d***333;***712;n***257;t/Submit
verb
verb: donate; 3rd person present: donates; past tense: donated; past participle: donated; gerund or present participle: donating
1.
give (money or goods) for a good cause, for example to a charity.
"the proceeds will be donated to an AIDS awareness charity"
synonyms: give, give/make a donation of, contribute, make a contribution of, gift, pledge, grant, bestow; More
allow the removal of (blood or an organ) from one's body for transplantation, transfusion, or other use.
vs

Quote:
pur·chase
***712;p***601;rCH***601;s/Submit
verb
verb: purchase; 3rd person present: purchases; past tense: purchased; past participle: purchased; gerund or present participle: purchasing
1.
acquire (something) by paying for it; buy.
"Mr. Gill spotted the manuscript at a local auction and purchased it for $1,500"
synonyms: buy, pay for, acquire, obtain, pick up, snap up, take, procure; More
antonyms: sell
archaic
obtain or achieve with effort or suffering.
"the victory was purchased by the death of Rhiwallon"
2.
NAUTICAL
He OWNS the CONQUER POINTS that he PURCHASED with real MONEY.

He didn't DONATE anything for free or GOOD CAUSE.

A trade is a simple exchange of mutual interests for the buyer and seller, where satisfaction and AGREEMENT are requirements for trade to occur. In this case, his WALLET for CONQUER points. This is a PURCHASE, a TRADE, an exchange OF VALUABLE INTERESTS for both parties.

Anything that they mention as DONATION in FOR-PROFIT COMPANY is complete bullcrap. YOU ****ING MORON.
__________________
A brief taste of chaos will remind them why they crave obedience.

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 04-14-2014 at 05:29.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2014, 06:40   #15
Deathclaw
Soon™
 
Deathclaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Germany
Posts: 10,127
Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
^ A moron who takes everything word for word.

Learn English. :3
He called me a racist because i called him a "dumb and naive egy". An egyptian is still not a race, therefore idk what you want but u are wrong. How about you learn english, dumb egy?



Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
vs



He OWNS the CONQUER POINTS that he PURCHASED with real MONEY.

He didn't DONATE anything for free or GOOD CAUSE.

A trade is a simple exchange of mutual interests for the buyer and seller. In this case, his WALLET and CONQUER points. This is a PURCHASE, a TRADE.

Anything that they mention as DONATION on a FOR-PROFIT COMPANY is a complete bullcrap. YOU ****ING MORON.
L2R. The ToS clearly state that you DONT own anything, not even the cp that you receive. As i wrote they simply give you ACCESS to those items. IF you owned them then they couldnt take them away. IF you owned them they would have to refund your money if they ban your char. IF you owned them then you could sell them. If blabla...

Quote:
You also agree that the Game Items you have purchased are properties of The Company, and what you obtained through the purchase is merely the right to use such Game Items in the Game.
Maybe u shouldnt call anyone anything, because you are the retarded one here.

The reason why i called it a donation is that otherwise every idiot here (including you) thinks that he owns anything, which isnt true.
__________________
Quote:
There are only two hard problems in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things
Quote:
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:14.


You Rated this Thread: