Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 22:37   #1
boltz

boltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond repute
jiang troll

Jiang-hu is basically there to troll and ask for free cps from bulkers.

-.- its literally useless when u actually think of it.

''U can't choose ur own path'' ull die if u don't stick to the usual stuff. ( unless ppl in ur serv sacks)

My jiang-hu is there to completely nerf my opponents jiang-hu while adding a bit of attack ( which is useless )

And when jiang-hu's are nerfed the ball is back to gears.

5 useless nerfed classes. '_' why do ppl even make em ? idk.

Gears again.... Whole thing about jiang-hu and chis its an illusion.
It wont matter. it never did. if u don't set it the way tq designed it to be set. ull die. and when u do. its all on ur gear now ( like it always was)

Choose ur own path my a..

only variables u can probably think a bit is. crit and bt. and in the end almost all in the server end up with the same stats. so

Its like jiang-hu is not even there, as time goes by everyone's jiang-hu are set and we r back in the old stuff.

._. And since new soul skills don't do anything . I feel like nothing was actually added to the game and nothing was. Whole jiang-hu patch just trolled u bulkers.

in fact, many of the jiang hu options are an illusion as well, why would I get more p attack? useless even if I wanted to its just useless.

BP nerfes by pct so whole p attack in there is just useless. its to little to make an actual impact in the game. Same goes for final ( which is decent but not affected by stats) so in the end is useless to. u end up stacking

-imm
-count
-hp

rest sucks. >.>

Whole customization thing its FakE!.

u take crit and bt off the line and noone 1 hits one another. ( xcept for monks and pirates)

[cuz tripple hit, its the most insane op passive any class can have.]

So there u have guys.

Want a good guild?
all u need are
-monks(shackle and triple insanity + Stun)
-pirates (crit unfairness) ( all smart kings are pirates)
-waters ( if u take rev off they become useless a single skill is what keeps this going).

( notice how the main pkers use only melee gear) ( whole tao gear is useles xcept for armor and cap cuz water needs em)

5 useless classes ppl choose to waste their time with. just op.

Last edited by boltz; 04-18-2014 at 23:05.
boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 01:15   #2
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
I've got a "perfect" 42k score jiang hu on three chars without a single cp put in it.
Jiang hu is made, like chi, so the chars itself are worth much more than the gear (which is a great thing in every point of view)

And unlike gear, chi& jiang hu require/favor a daily connection, which makes us more addicted to the game (which is a great thing).
Oh and well, you got TC turned into a big arena which is a great thing too.

Play more, cry less.

Last edited by hollly; 04-19-2014 at 01:19.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 01:19   #3
D8D8

D8D8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltz View Post
Jiang-hu is basically there to troll and ask for free cps from bulkers.

-.- its literally useless when u actually think of it.

''U can't choose ur own path'' ull die if u don't stick to the usual stuff. ( unless ppl in ur serv sacks)

My jiang-hu is there to completely nerf my opponents jiang-hu while adding a bit of attack ( which is useless )

And when jiang-hu's are nerfed the ball is back to gears.

5 useless nerfed classes. '_' why do ppl even make em ? idk.

Gears again.... Whole thing about jiang-hu and chis its an illusion.
It wont matter. it never did. if u don't set it the way tq designed it to be set. ull die. and when u do. its all on ur gear now ( like it always was)

Choose ur own path my a..

only variables u can probably think a bit is. crit and bt. and in the end almost all in the server end up with the same stats. so

Its like jiang-hu is not even there, as time goes by everyone's jiang-hu are set and we r back in the old stuff.

._. And since new soul skills don't do anything . I feel like nothing was actually added to the game and nothing was. Whole jiang-hu patch just trolled u bulkers.

in fact, many of the jiang hu options are an illusion as well, why would I get more p attack? useless even if I wanted to its just useless.

BP nerfes by pct so whole p attack in there is just useless. its to little to make an actual impact in the game. Same goes for final ( which is decent but not affected by stats) so in the end is useless to. u end up stacking

-imm
-count
-hp

rest sucks. >.>

Whole customization thing its FakE!.

u take crit and bt off the line and noone 1 hits one another. ( xcept for monks and pirates)

[cuz tripple hit, its the most insane op passive any class can have.]

So there u have guys.

Want a good guild?
all u need are
-monks(shackle and triple insanity + Stun)
-pirates (crit unfairness) ( all smart kings are pirates)
-waters ( if u take rev off they become useless a single skill is what keeps this going).

( notice how the main pkers use only melee gear) ( whole tao gear is useles xcept for armor and cap cuz water needs em)

5 useless classes ppl choose to waste their time with. just op.
ur gunna get trolled hard for this ^
D8D8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 01:26   #4
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
I have to agree with one thing.

Eventually everyone will/can have perfect epic linked Jiang over time. I got a character grade 13 without any cps already.

After Gear and Donation it comes down to Chi and Chi Rank bonus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 08:19   #5
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
lol

It's actually really awesome, because it makes gear even less important.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 09:20   #6
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
u make ur jiang-hu according to ur gears.( so gears are the most important factor in the game)

only waters can say that cuz they have noop + 5's and can tank + !2 ppl.

but u end up with a jack**** character that cannot do even its own daily quests alone.( exorcisms).

but ye. jiang-hu is made to nerf other ppl jiang-hu and chis. whats gonna stand out in the end?

gears. Each phase 6 gear u have will. all those ref and added stats from weps etc. its whats going to be standing in the end.

By rule jiang-hu and chi are not worth more than gears.

I rather get a full + 12, -7 phase 6 char lvl 1 with 0 chis and jiang.

than a 140 full chaotic jiang, ultra chis with 0 gear char.

cuz u can get chis, jiang over time and battle power its still the dominating factor in the game.

So in the loong run. ye chis' jiang hu will be like if its not even there.
( in normal serverS) I Can have fun with my jiang-hu all day lang. ( hopefully it will last)

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7

Last edited by thewarrior777; 04-19-2014 at 09:34.
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 09:29   #7
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Except not because the more you get from chi and jiang hu, the less your gear matters. For every class.

For example, i could take off all of my gear, and still have 38k hp. The majority of everyone's stats comes from chi and jiang hu. As they get more, gear becomes relatively less important. Of course it still matters quite a bit, but compare to how well someone could do with bad gear before chi.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 04-19-2014 at 09:33.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:40   #8
boltz

boltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond reputeboltz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
) I Can have fun with my jiang-hu all day lang. ( hopefully it will last)
u should get more imm bro bish monks getting crit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Except not because the more you get from chi and jiang hu, the less your gear matters. For every class.

For example, i could take off all of my gear, and still have 38k hp. The majority of everyone's stats comes from chi and jiang hu. As they get more, gear becomes relatively less important. Of course it still matters quite a bit, but compare to how well someone could do with bad gear before chi.
If tq adds more gates, or something stat related then the char will be worth more. But as it stands atm its almost a 50/50.

gears maybe be a 60 since u can have phase 6,refinerys,gems,bless etc.
boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 09:43   #9
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u should get more imm bro Bish monks getting crit

noooooooooooooooooooooo

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 04-19-2014, 09:49   #10
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Quote:

cuz u can get chis, jiang over time and battle power its still the dominating factor in the game.
This part I disagree with.

Jiang everyone can get over time, chi is still so lucked based. A ranked chi can make all the difference in stats once both players have maxed gears.

Chi>Gears>Jiang
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps View Post
Uh, I still have my anal virginity *cough*
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 09:50   #11
ghfdhhdf

Quote:
If tq adds more gates, or something stat related then the char will be worth more. But as it stands atm its almost a 50/50.

gears maybe be a 60 since u can have phase 6,refinerys,gems,bless etc.
Exactly. Gear doesn't matter nearly as much as it used to.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:51   #12
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u make ur jiang-hu according to ur gears.( so gears are the most important factor in the game)

only waters can say that cuz they have noop + 5's and can tank + !2 ppl.

but u end up with a jack**** character that cannot do even its own daily quests alone.( exorcisms).

but ye. jiang-hu is made to nerf other ppl jiang-hu and chis. whats gonna stand out in the end?

gears. Each phase 6 gear u have will. all those ref and added stats from weps etc. its whats going to be standing in the end.

I rather get a full + 12, -7 phase 6 char lvl 1 with 0 chis and jiang.

than a 140 full chaotic jiang, ultra chis with 0 gear char.

So in the loong run. ye chis' jiang hu will be like if its not even there.
( in normal serverS) I Can have fun with my jiang-hu all day lang. ( hopefully it will last)
AHAHA.
Well, I hated to burst your self knowledge bubble but...
I can do my own daily, hunt my own pill, kill people below or slightly higher my bp, tank +12 , kill spook lol

So no, being a tank water doesn't mean you are deprived of everything.

So what I have is a character that can tank +12 and still hold his own ground on battle or daily quest

So how are yours holding up I wonder ?

Also, Full +12 -7 with ph 6 soul is weaker than someone with perfect chi/jiang but use +6 gear.
Since your definition of having gear is +12, guess I proved you are wrong since I am +6 and have Jiang/Chi.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 10:01   #13
thewarrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
This part I disagree with.

Jiang everyone can get over time, chi is still so lucked based. A ranked chi can make all the difference in stats once both players have maxed gears.

Chi>Gears>Jiang
ye, Agree here. Chis is just out of this world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post

So how are yours holding up I wonder ?

Also, Full +12 -7 with ph 6 soul is weaker than someone with perfect chi/jiang but use +6 gear.
Since your definition of having gear is +12, guess I proved you are wrong since I am +6 and have Jiang/Chi.
M holding fine.
what I said, is that over time + 12 is better, because oveer timee he will kick ur ass.

-dmg Saint Dragon
Horse + 7
Old 04-19-2014, 12:12   #14
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Stupid "hybrid taos", whine and whine.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2014, 12:43   #15
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Chi>Gears>Jiang
Bp>Chi>Jiang>Gears.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: