Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 16:35   #31
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieveR. View Post
Was kinda after a whip. T.T
i won an elite 2soc whip once. only 2soc i ever won in lotto
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 20:38   #32
jawws
Scwelsh

jawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond reputejawws has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
i won an elite 2soc whip once. only 2soc i ever won in lotto
I hope you used it to flog those naughty egyptians.

Nine to to five ain't the same in the wild.
jawws is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2010, 21:18   #33
~NaTaLyA~
XG觧

~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute~NaTaLyA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawws View Post
Sad. lol

Sup +8 SDG/SDG -3 Hood
Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Necky
Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Attack Ring
Sup +6 SDG/SDG -3 Katana
Sup +6 SDG/SDG -1 Katana
Sup +5 SDG Vest
Sup +5 SDG -3 Boots
Sup +6 RTG/RTG -1 Fan
Sup +6 RGG/RGG -1 Tower
~NaTaLyA~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 01:47   #34
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jawws View Post
only female ones.
flogged a few american girls 2. they squeel'd
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:24   #35
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaThShadw View Post
4- when my friend told me that ur 40 or 50 years old i came 2u and said sry for what happen from me cos i`m still 18 yo so imust respect u but after what u say here i`ll never respect u ****er

5- in the time of the DB DEvil u come with checkmate,uzmakinaruto,tomcruse,the first one,rocklee and kaiba and i come alone or with rotan so u must pwn me but sometimes i get the DB

6 - all this accounts without tomcruse = nothing ......................
yeah yeah , I am nothing and you hit me with 700s and I am FBing you more than 28k .. Yeah yeah , I am nothing.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:33   #36
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
You guyz have to stop this godamn insutling to Egyptians , It is not fun anymore. What the hell you think yourselves are? ha? people created from something and we created from something else?
wtf you started to be stupids , ****s and *******s. Egyptians are MUCH cooler than you EVERYONE . even my enemies . We are fighting in godamn game but in the end we are Egyptians . Everyone isnulting Egyptians and things its fun to him , If you guyz are not retards as everyone of you say , You should respect anyone nationality. I think retards who don't respect anyone nationality .. And everyone saying any **** about Egyptians\Egypt . Tell us what your country is...
Someone his country was a jail to England but being country . so all its people are criminals .I think he knows himself. If you are godamn annoying from somebody in the forums and he is Egyptian don't insult the WHOLE Egyptians , Because even you hate them they are much cooler than you EVERYBODY.
Egypt-Egyptians >..................You allllllll
@DeathShadow , Stop fighting atm , Lets make it fight ingame , Don't let those retards say anything else about our fights "IN GAME"
Old 02-19-2010, 06:38   #37
GrieveR.

GrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Red_Ranger* View Post
You guyz have to stop this godamn insutling to Egyptians , It is not fun anymore. What the hell you think yourselves are? ha? people created from something and we created from something else?
wtf you started to be stupids , ****s and *******s. Egyptians are MUCH cooler than you EVERYONE . even my enemies . We are fighting in godamn game but in the end we are Egyptians . Everyone isnulting Egyptians and things its fun to him , If you guyz are not retards as everyone of you say , You should respect anyone nationality. I think retards who don't respect anyone nationality .. And everyone saying any **** about Egyptians\Egypt . Tell us what your country is...
Someone his country was a jail to England but being country . so all its people are criminals .I think he knows himself. If you are godamn annoying from somebody in the forums and he is Egyptian don't insult the WHOLE Egyptians , Because even you hate them they are much cooler than you EVERYBODY.
@DeathShadow , Stop fighting atm , Lets make it fight ingame , Don't let those retards say anything else about our fights "IN GAME"
Broken English hurts my head.

Oh and, http://bbs.arab.91.com/, It's made for YOU ARABS that SUCK AT ENGLISH and INFESTED our DECENT server and turned it to ****, if you don't like how Egyptians get flamed here, use it. You have a ****ing Arabic version of the damn game, too **** off, or cop how everyone else thinks Egypt is the ass hole of the world.
GrieveR. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 09:06   #38
DaThShadw

DaThShadw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ur right and i`m happy to hear that
DaThShadw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 09:09   #39
DaThShadw

Quote:

Oh and, http://bbs.arab.91.com/, It's made for YOU ARABS that SUCK AT ENGLISH and INFESTED our DECENT server and turned it to ****, if you don't like how Egyptians get flamed here, use it. You have a ****ing Arabic version of the damn game, too **** off, or cop how everyone else thinks Egypt is the ass hole of the world.
ur a****ing stupid and it`s n`t ur ****ing forum so stfu
Old 02-19-2010, 13:41   #40
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by griever. View Post
broken english hurts my head.

Oh and, http://bbs.arab.91.com/, it's made for you arabs that suck at english and infested our decent server and turned it to ****, if you don't like how egyptians get flamed here, use it. You have a ****ing arabic version of the damn game, too **** off, or cop how everyone else thinks egypt is the ass hole of the world.
Omfg QFT.
DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 14:28   #41
Ceasium

Ceasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond reputeCeasium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Someone needs to go back to school?
Ceasium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2010, 14:45   #42
DaThShadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceasium View Post
Someone needs to go back to school?
i hope that
Old 02-19-2010, 15:31   #43
*Red_Ranger*
okn

Quote:

Yeah , Egypt is the best country in the world , Everyone should face it . I don't speak broken english as you said . And lol about the arabic version of conquer , Do u think I will leave an account that is 137 and 305BP to go there because u wanna me to do that. You truly is a dumb****.
Old 02-19-2010, 15:38   #44
IluminatI
I<3Food

your all wrong
im pritty sure new zealand is the best country in the world

back on topic please ladies and little boys
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 17:26   #45
GrieveR.

GrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond reputeGrieveR. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah , Egypt is the best country in the world , Everyone should face it . I don't speak broken english as you said . And lol about the arabic version of conquer , Do u think I will leave an account that is 137 and 305BP to go there because u wanna me to do that. You truly is a dumb****.
You do speak pretty damn ****ty English, I can see this time you posted you actually thought more about how it looked like rather than your massive wall at the other Egyptian dude though.

And no, I don't expect you to leave your beloved 137 character, but truth is the Arabic server has been there a pretty long time.

And omg yes, Egypt ****ing rocks! Let's see first thing that comes to mind when I think about how God damn awful Egypt is, is the fact that my girl friend had to change her number FOUR TIMES because random Egyptian guys call random numbers hoping for girls, and guess what? When they hear the girl on the other side has an attractive voice, they call over and over till Arwa answers and speaks to them, but guess what! When she tells them to **** OFF they call more because it strangely enough turns them on.

(If you don't get that, Egyptians call random numbers looking for chicks that wanna fcuk them.) Yeah, that's how low a lot of Egyptian males are.

There's actually a few news articles about Egyptian men doing this, and it hasn't happened to just Arwa it's a lot of her friends too, Egypt is fantastic. I'll stop there though, because if I kept going on about how **** Egypt is, then I'd reach well past the amount of characters I'm allowed to post.

"You truly is a dumb****." lol'd.

Quote:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's the English forum, you're Arab, and don't speak very good English, need me to point it out any more clear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
your all wrong
im pritty sure new zealand is the best country in the world

back on topic please ladies and little boys
I think if you go to that "pvp" site that's not allowed to be posted about they have something about DB devil spawn times and locations.
GrieveR. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: