Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 15:01   #1
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Why they put in a NPC to sell the demonboxes,

because if you could buy them from the shoppingmall it would be faster and easier for us to buy. Now you just get bored of constantly buying cheap boxes (and always having to click like 3 times to buy one) and get tired of running around. So most of us start buying higher priced boxes out of laziness, making our cps run out faster. Conclusion: it sucks for the lazy players amongst us (me ). TQ is smart menz.

Last edited by TheChampion; 09-26-2009 at 02:29.
Old 09-25-2009, 15:46   #2
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
because if you could buy them shoppingmall it would be faster and easier for us to buy. Now you just get bored of constantly buying cheap boxes (and always having to click like 3 times to buy one) and get tired of running around. So most of us start buying higher priced boxes out of laziness, making our cps run out faster. Conclusion: it sucks for the lazy players amongst us (me ). TQ is smart menz.
lol interesting insight and I think you do have a great point TQ might be dumb or slow or whatever when it comes to correcting bugs in the game. But there is one truth to them that holds strong. They know how to reach deeeep into your wallet and take everything you have.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 09-25-2009, 15:48   #3
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
because if you could buy them shoppingmall it would be faster and easier for us to buy. Now you just get bored of constantly buying cheap boxes (and always having to click like 3 times to buy one) and get tired of running around. So most of us start buying higher priced boxes out of laziness, making our cps run out faster. Conclusion: it sucks for the lazy players amongst us (me ). TQ is smart menz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
lol interesting insight and I think you do have a great point TQ might be dumb or slow or whatever when it comes to correcting bugs in the game. But there is one truth to them that holds strong. They know how to reach deeeep into your wallet and take everything you have.
This thread, is simply, beautiful.
Old 09-25-2009, 16:12   #4
SupaCoolGurl
כ ס ס ר

SupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond reputeSupaCoolGurl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:JaK:. View Post
Epic thread is epic.
Old 09-25-2009, 16:54   #5
YellowKangaroo

YellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond reputeYellowKangaroo has a reputation beyond repute
So True 0.o

Fire-Fire
130 130

Ninja

Water-Water
125 110
Old 09-25-2009, 17:03   #6
Weegie3
Juggernaut

Weegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond reputeWeegie3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Weegie3
They're a Business.. What do you really expect?
The only MMO where most of the advice given to newcomers is to quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respectful View Post
you would seriously want to play conquer in public?

Women! Never trust anything that bleeds for 7 days straight and doesn't die!

It is hypocritical to support abortion when you've already been born.

Truth, Like Surgery, May Hurt - But It Cures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Im gonna be famous when I invent a device that lets me punch you over the internet.
Old 09-25-2009, 17:55   #7
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
Old 09-25-2009, 18:36   #8
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Because its temporary.
actually it's not. Cynthia told me there is no plan to remove the new NPC any time soon. This is a new lotto and is here to stay.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 09-25-2009, 19:41   #9
T.I.Marbury!?!?
Hypebeast

T.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!?!? has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!?!? Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!?!?
Quote:
actually it's not. Cynthia told me there is no plan to remove the new NPC any time soon. This is a new lotto and is here to stay.
new "lotto" i lold
Old 09-26-2009, 00:35   #10
Momantai'
i'm me x.x

Momantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond reputeMomantai' has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Super!!!
Momantai 130war - 131war - 132water

http://www.filmai.in/uzeik-129562.html

The most hateful game bug is TQ...
IcameIsawIgotTQ'edIquitted
Old 09-26-2009, 00:40   #11
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 09-26-2009, 00:59   #12
ihud5
MödAbuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
you are basically saying TQ has no desire to expand their revenue stream which is completely idiotic

Old 09-26-2009, 01:06   #13
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Or I'm just making a joke on a forum. That's possible too.
If I have something official to say, I'll be sure to mention that. Not srs thread is not srs.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:52   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Quote:
you are basically saying TQ has no desire to expand their revenue stream which is completely idiotic
He is saying that nobody forces people to buy demon boxes. It's human's own choice if human wants to blow all their money on something similar to lotto in hopes of winning. I bought 2 more boxes to prove my friend that i have **** luck, point proven: I've wasted 30 cps, regained only 5 back.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-26-2009, 02:07   #15
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Or I'm just making a joke on a forum. That's possible too.
If I have something official to say, I'll be sure to mention that. Not srs thread is not srs.
You did it again!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: