Old 08-13-2018, 03:48   #16
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
im rebuilding my fire tao (tro-warr-fire) from full mag attack no defense (only mag att and mstrike in jang) to regular build in jang (m att-immu-hp)
my mag att 53.5k (399BP with mentor on 398 without)
i was full spg now i use 6 STG (and ive another +12 cap with 2stg for reach 8 stg )
my wichery only lev 4 but 6 stg more more better than full spg (consider that my hp still low because 1,5 stage of jang still epic mstrike)
btw how u can fight against WW with unlimited revenge tail? i tought that it worked only against p att but since he reflect up to 22k is impossible for stg tao (and even full spg its hard to deal 22k without strike)
It lasts for 5 seconds and has a cooldown + most WW i play against don't activate it whenever possible because they think they can kill me lol

also when you hit vs revenge tail you both get points i believe so you don't really fall that far behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
another question : how it work witchery with fire curse blue rune?
i mean : i will hit 15k including the fire curse damage or 15k + the extra damage deal by fire curse (fixed 3k for 1 target that become 5k)?
you will cap at 15k dmg but with FOH skill you will add extra dmg 15k + (blue rune)

same with flame lotus, it caps at 40k dmg + (blue rune) on top ( so mine does 40k +10k = 50k dmg haha)
VeniVidiVici is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2018, 06:54   #17
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
I don't even understand the cry babys in here...

Meta won't change at all with the updates taking place...

You can build a Firetao Team, yet they have no kill potential ... so your building around a "point team" which can easily lose against a kill potential Team.

About the thing with Macro Potting... TQ can resolve the issue with macro potting... they have to lower the damage taken in the game. As Matches Would be over within 3-5 sec... Any low pinged Player can do easily 2-3 hits within 4-5 sec ...

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (392 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: