Old 07-22-2008, 07:56   #1
mittens02

mittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant future
120 shield thread...

Ok its on its way the legendary lv 120 shield that the warriros have wanted for such a long time with over 700 defence points.

Are archers gonna be even lower in the ranks of being an under powered class now that warriors will get a huge boost in def and since its very hrd to atk a warrior with a 110 shield since the block a lot of the hits will this make it almost impossible for an archer to kill a 120+ warrior if they use a shield?

now lets look at it from the points of the fire tao im presuming that the m-def of the 120 shield is greater than that of teh 110 but by how much???? will it be enough that now a good 120+ warrior with good ears will be all but immune to nado if the fire does not have 270+ potency?

I know warriors are meant to be a defensive class but at the same time if they can go around pking cause they have TOO MUCH def and cant be killed will teh game become even more unfair?. Also what will teh + bonus be on teh 120 shield, will that go up to, if so then it may add up to 500+ def points to teh 110 shield if it is a +5 or more.

Im glad they are bring in some changes but i think they should make it so that all classes are treated in the same way
super +5 1 soc (sdg) ears -3
super +5 1 soc (sdg) necky
super +6 1 soc (sdg) ring
super +6 2 soc (sdg)(sdg) bow -5
super +6 2 soc (sdg)(sdg) coat -3
super +6 2 soc (sdg)(sdg) boots -1

few months will be full 2 soc +7 -3/-5

dodge arrows for pure 2nd rb archers FTW

TEAM GREATWALL
mittens02 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:13   #2
lxx2
Banned

lxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond reputelxx2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lxx2
Quit whining just play.
lxx2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:15   #3
ngliam

ngliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond reputengliam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittens02 View Post
Ok its on its way the legendary lv 120 shield that the warriros have wanted for such a long time with over 700 defence points.

Are archers gonna be even lower in the ranks of being an under powered class now that warriors will get a huge boost in def and since its very hrd to atk a warrior with a 110 shield since the block a lot of the hits will this make it almost impossible for an archer to kill a 120+ warrior if they use a shield?

now lets look at it from the points of the fire tao im presuming that the m-def of the 120 shield is greater than that of teh 110 but by how much???? will it be enough that now a good 120+ warrior with good ears will be all but immune to nado if the fire does not have 270+ potency?

I know warriors are meant to be a defensive class but at the same time if they can go around pking cause they have TOO MUCH def and cant be killed will teh game become even more unfair?. Also what will teh + bonus be on teh 120 shield, will that go up to, if so then it may add up to 500+ def points to teh 110 shield if it is a +5 or more.

Im glad they are bring in some changes but i think they should make it so that all classes are treated in the same way
Firstly, defence doesn't effect archer damage at all - it's all about dodge (boots). Also, archers are not a pk class at all.

Warriors being tanks (as in actual tanks, with cannons and everything) is GOOD. If it works, and warriors are able to take hits from trojans, then the balance between warrior and trojan will be .. balanced.

Super+5 SDG SDG -1 Earrings
Super+5 SDG SDG -3 Necklace
Super+4 SDG Attack Ring / Super+5 SDG Attack Ring
Super+9 SDG SDG Bow / Super+4 RDG RDG Spear / Super+9 SDG SDG Longhammer
Super+4 SDG Archer Coat / Super+4 SDG Taoist Robe / Super+4 RDG Warrior Armour
Super+4 SDG SDG Boots

Solaris ftw!!!!1!!!1!!

<3 Mikey
ngliam is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:18   #4
Balmung2
War Master

Balmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond repute
The warriors could hardly pk any class. A fire tao could kick their ass, archers fly away,tros kick their ass, and water taos arent meant for fighting but could probably kick warriors asses too cause of range. The shield will allow warriors to pk but it still wont become a completely dominent class. The def means we dont get killed that quickly against tros or taos, but archers can still fly.

A helping hand is no farther than at the end of your sleeve.

A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Balmung2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:21   #5
BeaverWeaver

BeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond repute
warriors right now have 89% max m def with 120 shield 90% hardly a change, and the shield will add 150 nat def and maye 30-500+ depending on your +
Rydia#17 Lv 120-120 Rb War-War Emerald
*Rydia* Lv 112 Warrior (Redoin to 130)
+rep me and I +rep you

Officially quit after tail's to much unbalance
BeaverWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:28   #6
mittens02

mittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant futuremittens02 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngliam View Post
Firstly, defence doesn't effect archer damage at all - it's all about dodge (boots). Also, archers are not a pk class at all.

Warriors being tanks (as in actual tanks, with cannons and everything) is GOOD. If it works, and warriors are able to take hits from trojans, then the balance between warrior and trojan will be .. balanced.
do you pk with your archer? you have reflect and a +9 bow if your archer is only for plving why did you 2nd rb it. Sorry but im sick to death of hearing ppl say archers ar enot a pk class, archers can pk i can kill 90% of the archers on my server quite easily. Im not saying the shield is a bad idea, i love the idea of trojans no longer been able to jump in and 1 herc everyone or anything similar to that

TEAM GREATWALL
Old 07-22-2008, 08:30   #7
Balmung2
War Master

Balmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond reputeBalmung2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
do you pk with your archer? you have reflect and a +9 bow if your archer is only for plving why did you 2nd rb it. Sorry but im sick to death of hearing ppl say archers ar enot a pk class, archers can pk i can kill 90% of the archers on my server quite easily. Im not saying the shield is a bad idea, i love the idea of trojans no longer been able to jump in and 1 herc everyone or anything similar to that
You just said you can pk 90% of the archers in your server quite easily, which proves the point archers are not a pking class.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:32   #8
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
The shield will redress the balance between Tro and War by making the war able to stand against the tro easier. Perhaps, finally, this game won't just be trojan online.

110 shields already cut a fires damage by a load so 120 shield won't make a lot of difference really. Fires have to work REALLY HARD to kill a war with shield and ears...

*edit* Archers aren't a PK class ever since 129 boots came in.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 08:33   #9
mittens02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung2 View Post
You just said you can pk 90% of the archers in your server quite easily, which proves the point archers are not a pking class.
and it cant prove that maybe my arche ris strong? there are 2 friends of mine that are pure archers that own me cause they have better items, any class can pk if they have the items

TEAM GREATWALL
Old 07-22-2008, 08:34   #10
Balmung2
War Master

Quote:
and it cant prove that maybe my arche ris strong? there are 2 friends of mine that are pure archers that own me cause they have better items, any class can pk if they have the items
Your saying your archer is > then another archer, which doesnt prove anything since they are btoh archers.

Old 07-22-2008, 08:34   #11
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Quote:

Lulz.

The amount of arrows that a warrior blocks with their shield is determined by how much shield prof they have, not the level of the shield. The amount of damage the arrows do to them is determined by level gap, dodge and potency -- as well as the gears, level, and potency of the archer attacking them (this is true for all characters).

If you feel that your archer is inadequate to fight a warrior, I would suggest getting yourself a nicely equipped trojan.

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 09:19   #12
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
The shield is gonna be hectic just STFU.
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 09:21   #13
Balmung2
War Master

Well the thread is about the shield so it is ok if we talk about it

Old 07-22-2008, 09:49   #14
Lord-Doom (gl)
tger!!!!!

Lord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond reputeLord-Doom (gl) has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Lord-Doom (gl)
the new shield would put warriors a but higher in the pk chain and let warriors have the defence they deserve for so long.

as other classes, the tq probably adds some new things for them to as i hope that th archers get the first 130+ weapons because they are low powered at all.
just get the 130+ weapons from weak to strong and as i hear alot of times the archer is the weakest =/

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=442802
vote for new images for gems!!!!

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505874
vote for new vp rewards!!!!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=520859
vote for team changes
Lord-Doom (gl) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2008, 09:51   #15
sauerkraut

sauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond reputesauerkraut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

archers have a very big use.

killing archers raises the amusement for the ones killing them!

edit: lord-doom... archer are NOT a pking class. NOT. outside are they there for helping with plvl and quests and in GW are they there to kill little waters and bring down the pole and gates easily.

**** CENSORING!

awww censorship owns me
sauerkraut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: