Old 04-20-2018, 11:37   #1
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
CS_6 and CS_7 Hosts are fked up ,W/Fix

CS_6 which Carry Us Servers have an EU Realm host

CS_7 Which Carries EU servers Have a US realm Host

Apparently TQ , used the wrong vps host to each realm of them which has caused the CS_Ctf to get buggy , same as plunder wars and ofc the fkd up ping at CS Qualifier
you can also notice time changes when u enter realm , because of the time zone difference on the Base server and on The realm server

Yet TQ Doesn't know what to do and trying to solve the problem the wrong way .
The FIX to all the bugs mentioned above is to host CS_6 On the US VPS
and CS_7 On the EU VPS
Simply exchange the host VPS for the 2 Realms

i have been reporting this bug since they changed the cross server groups , and iam pretty sure they have dummy gms managing their costumer support who can't even understand any of what i said .
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 13:59   #2
xBittersweet

xBittersweet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #Explicit View Post
CS_6 which Carry Us Servers have an EU Realm host

CS_7 Which Carries EU servers Have a US realm Host

Apparently TQ , used the wrong vps host to each realm of them which has caused the CS_Ctf to get buggy , same as plunder wars and ofc the fkd up ping at CS Qualifier
you can also notice time changes when u enter realm , because of the time zone difference on the Base server and on The realm server

Yet TQ Doesn't know what to do and trying to solve the problem the wrong way .
The FIX to all the bugs mentioned above is to host CS_6 On the US VPS
and CS_7 On the EU VPS
Simply exchange the host VPS for the 2 Realms

i have been reporting this bug since they changed the cross server groups , and iam pretty sure they have dummy gms managing their costumer support who can't even understand any of what i said .

i gave up on realm and host servers , and been bugging them more to remove OTG outta GW map , but yet instead they gave more space to whoever hiding in OTG to KS the pole last 5 secs.
xBittersweet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2018, 14:16   #3
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBittersweet View Post

i gave up on realm and host servers , and been bugging them more to remove OTG outta GW map , but yet instead they gave more space to whoever hiding in OTG to KS the pole last 5 secs.
they need to assign me as a rescue gm ahhaha

wtf , i can fix this in a few sec just like flicking a finger lol

shame on tq
Old 04-21-2018, 15:40   #4
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
yet its still not fixed lmfao.

600 Ping Rage of Wars ... jesus that is some sick practise

Elements - Storm

Yasha Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (366 BP with Guild)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2018, 03:55   #5
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

UP maybe game designer see this
Old 04-26-2018, 06:24   #6
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

@rexin are you there !
Old 04-30-2018, 15:18   #7
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Still not fixed, guess this game is dead. Developers are all in the vacation / Holidays.

Taking out the most fun in the game for more than 2 weeks now. Good Job TQ!

Elements - Storm

Old 04-30-2018, 16:25   #8
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Thanks for ur *** gms being *** dummy , i give up at this point . if anyone wanna talk to a gm or so , i have also provided the the solution on the ticket

Quote:
GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/22 6:14:40):
Hi, the time issue of the two group has been solved. As for the high ping issue, we will ask the related GMs for a checking. Thanks.

My reply(2018/4/22 15:17:21):
its never solved , u doing it wrong ........ crap

GM-Jessie***8217;s reply(2018/4/22 21:50:29):
Hi, we have forward the issue to the related GM again, they will have a further check. Thank you for your feedback.

My reply(2018/4/23 1:27:03):
you seem to have no idea , what iam talking about actually ..... how can i get in touch with main designer / developer !

GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/23 5:15:00):
We have confirmed with game designers that they have put servers in correct realm server. It is quite weird for the high lag.

My reply(2018/4/24 1:26:11):
i need to contact the game designers , its been almost a month now !!!

My reply(2018/4/24 1:46:19):
literally , if you can***8217;***8217;t fix it i can help them to fix it ... just lead me to a person who would understand what iam saying

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/24 2:29:38):
Hello, we have noticed this problem, what is your Ping in TwinCity and what is your Ping in the Realm, and did this problem happen all day or at a specific time?

My reply(2018/4/25 2:50:24):
the ping in tc 80 , in realm 800 > > > all day all week since u changed realms

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/25 4:08:29):
Hello, thanks for your information, we have forwarded it to related GM for a consideration.

My reply(2018/4/26 5:25:22):
can i talk with a game designer please ? this is so horrible you cant fix a bug for almost a month now !

GM-Vincent***8217;s reply(2018/4/26 6:03:55):
Hello, we have collected player***8217;s IP information to related GM, our game designer will fix the Ping issue after checking the problem.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

My reply(2018/4/26 8:00:07):
ok here is the ping issue fix > > > > > > > EXCHANGE CS_6 vps host with CS_7 vps host is it so hard ?

GM-Lesley***8217;s reply(2018/4/26 17:40:21):
Sorry for that. Our related staff will try best to fix the cs ping issue in your group. ><

My reply(2018/4/29 15:48:58):
for go sake let me get in touch with someone who can code , i can fix that issue my self what u guys doing , this still exists

GM-Jessie***8217;s reply(2018/4/29 19:12:32):
Hi, the related GM are searching a solution here, thank you so much~

My reply(2018/4/30 1:17:38):
omfgggg , if you check this ticket well you will find the solution i already mentioned it

GM-Chris***8217;s reply(2018/4/30 5:26:39):
Hi, we have forwarded your idea. The technical staff are still collecting data to analyze. Do believe they can find out the cause soon. Thanks.

Last edited by #Explicit; 04-30-2018 at 16:27.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:30   #9
Oddyzeus
Dark

Quote:
Thanks for ur *** gms being *** dummy , i give up at this point . if anyone wanna talk to a gm or so , i have also provided the the solution on the ticket

Where are the VIP 10 People who can actually reach the right people

Elements - Storm

Old 05-01-2018, 03:41   #10
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
I'm in CS_6 my ping in realm is the same as in my server....

When they first changed the groups around our realm had a EU host because the server time in realm was different to our US server and it messed up plunder badly and had major lag, contacted GM and it was fixed the following maint and the lag was also fixed.

also messed with qualifier ping badly but it's since been resolved.

not sure why you guys are still having this problem :S

Last edited by VeniVidiVici; 05-01-2018 at 03:47.
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2018, 04:23   #11
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
I'm in CS_6 my ping in realm is the same as in my server....

When they first changed the groups around our realm had a EU host because the server time in realm was different to our US server and it messed up plunder badly and had major lag, contacted GM and it was fixed the following maint and the lag was also fixed.

also messed with qualifier ping badly but it's since been resolved.

not sure why you guys are still having this problem :S
iam on CS_6 its supposed to be EU ,, gone to realm just to make sure if they did fix it ,,,, its still hosted in US till now

PS : you could be talking about CS_7 , not sure i don't play there

Last edited by #Explicit; 05-01-2018 at 04:44.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:44   #12
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
iam on CS_6 its supposed to be EU ,, gone to realm just to make sure if they did fix it ,,,, its still hosted in US till now
Why is it supposed to be EU?

I play on Skyflame. Its US server CS_6 realm should be US which it is...

Last edited by VeniVidiVici; 05-01-2018 at 04:48.
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2018, 04:55   #13
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
i think we should sacrifice a camel to Allah - i'm sure He'll help us
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2018, 06:04   #14
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeniVidiVici View Post
Why is it supposed to be EU?

I play on Skyflame. Its US server CS_6 realm should be US which it is...
Sky Flame is on CS_7 not CS_6
Old 05-01-2018, 10:47   #15
Oddyzeus
Dark

yup, Dark Server is on CS6 also, and we are connected to a US Server ... Kinda pretty dumb.

It's fun to play on US Ping 500+ instead of 50-150 ... what a joke

Elements - Storm

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: