Old 12-18-2019, 00:08   #1
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Starting from (almost) Scratch

So hypothetically speaking, if I had a naked lvl 140 account (no gear no cps/gold), how difficult would it be to gear up and get good items?
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2019, 05:28   #2
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
So hypothetically speaking, if I had a naked lvl 140 account (no gear no cps/gold), how difficult would it be to gear up and get good items?
Hello, [GM]AhmedinAlirazin here! FirSt, WelCoM tO GamE! yOu WeL HavE WonDarFuL TiMe In WorLd Conquer. GoOD AdvIce FrOm GM foR FasT IteM MakE:

- Daily Quest (BoNuS prOgres PacK +Ston anD Cbz Bond
- Champion Arena
- Tresure In Blue (FreE LoTeRy )
- Archer Hunt (MaK ArcHeR anD HanT fOR Mator, Db, Item Plus)
- And Many More Ways In Game
- PurChase CBz. (caN Be DonE In MoRe EfiCenT WaY PriVat MasAge [GM]AhmedinAlirazin OR [GM]AbdallahCamel, gEt DiskAunT 70% morE CheAp Cbz, OR BonD Cbz 3x MorE cHeap ThaN NorMal Cbz

Greetings: [GM]AhmedinAlirazin. HeV A NicE DaY.
Old 12-18-2019, 05:40   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Currently the way the game is:

If I had a 140 chr nude, hypothetically speaking, I would make it a trojan (Melee bypasses any BP issue on any opponent & I know you like melee and the melee from a trojan with all the bonus crap going off is way OP currently) or I would make a Fire (Fires do not need godly gear to be real good) Nor do trojans now if they like to melee.

With that said:

1) +12 gears first or work on gears first depending on where you want to be in the game (Bound sales events by TQ can get you ok gears and the game and daily stuff with hunting can slowly get gears up there or if you are willing to spend a little money Storm server has good deals on some gears non bound and transfer the gears to the server you want to be on etc. etc.

2) GO BREAK "IMO" and get the correct runes for a break character.

3) Work on Perfection (this is real important) since getting a 2x hit on you by an opponent that has higher perfection can be a 1 hit kill on you and if you care about events it usually is always a death by a higher perfection player etc.

Being break you do not have to worry about Nobility Donations or the stupid anima which really destroyed the game when they made the second change to anima as a huge money grab along with it will save you a lot of money and potentially stress issues of trying to keep up in those departments lol.

hypothetically speaking

Its great to see you again
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-18-2019 at 05:51.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2019, 07:08   #4
dark_poet

dark_poet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello, [GM]Ahmed+camel=love here! FirSt, WelCoM tO GamE! yOu WeL HavE WonDarFuL TiMe In WorLd Conquer. GoOD AdvIce FrOm GM foR FasT IteM MakE:

go play with ur d***, ur cheater that way u got hacked. me glad u hacked. bye
dark_poet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-18-2019, 15:09   #5
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
Hello, [GM]Ahmed+camel=love here! FirSt, WelCoM tO GamE! yOu WeL HavE WonDarFuL TiMe In WorLd Conquer. GoOD AdvIce FrOm GM foR FasT IteM MakE:

go play with ur d***, ur cheater that way u got hacked. me glad u hacked. bye
you have no idea.. but thanks, bye.
Old 12-18-2019, 15:14   #6
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Currently the way the game is:

If I had a 140 chr nude, hypothetically speaking, I would make it a trojan (Melee bypasses any BP issue on any opponent & I know you like melee and the melee from a trojan with all the bonus crap going off is way OP currently) or I would make a Fire (Fires do not need godly gear to be real good) Nor do trojans now if they like to melee.

With that said:

1) +12 gears first or work on gears first depending on where you want to be in the game (Bound sales events by TQ can get you ok gears and the game and daily stuff with hunting can slowly get gears up there or if you are willing to spend a little money Storm server has good deals on some gears non bound and transfer the gears to the server you want to be on etc. etc.

2) GO BREAK "IMO" and get the correct runes for a break character.

3) Work on Perfection (this is real important) since getting a 2x hit on you by an opponent that has higher perfection can be a 1 hit kill on you and if you care about events it usually is always a death by a higher perfection player etc.

Being break you do not have to worry about Nobility Donations or the stupid anima which really destroyed the game when they made the second change to anima as a huge money grab along with it will save you a lot of money and potentially stress issues of trying to keep up in those departments lol.

hypothetically speaking

Its great to see you again
So is making +12 bound gears pretty reasonably easy? That's probably the way I'd go.

Runes and Perfection are all things that came out since I left, so that would need a bit of explanation.

But I'll just have to see if I actually want to try to make this work, haha. And if I can get a stable computer/connection to play at all.
Old 12-18-2019, 16:57   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So is making +12 bound gears pretty reasonably easy? That's probably the way I'd go.

Runes and Perfection are all things that came out since I left, so that would need a bit of explanation.

But I'll just have to see if I actually want to try to make this work, haha. And if I can get a stable computer/connection to play at all.
This Christmas event has a 5:1 cps to bound CP conversion rate. That's the best starting conversion rate I think they have offered so it would not be that costly to convert some cps to bound cps and get bound gear in the sales stuff and even + the gears up a little with bound cps. The event ends December 30th I think. You would have to do a little math to see what the actual cost would be for setting up bound gears and all.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 12-18-2019 at 18:36.
Old 12-18-2019, 17:08   #8
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
This Christmas event has a 5:1 cps to bound CP conversion rate. That's the best starting conversion rate I think they have offered so it would not be that costly to convert some cps to bound cps and get bound gear is the sales stuff and even + the gears up a little with bound cps. The event ends December 30th I think. You would have to do a little math to see what the actual cost would be for setting up bound gears and all.
Oh so you still have to buy CPs to convert them to bound cps. Not surprised, haha.
Old 12-18-2019, 18:15   #9
dark_poet

Quote:
Oh so you still have to buy CPs to convert them to bound cps. Not surprised, haha.
u still here hacked punk? haha.
Old 12-18-2019, 18:37   #10
noobie.com

Quote:
HaHa YES its TQ!!!!!!!!!

The rate though is still good usually it starts at 3:1 yet for this Christmas conversion it starts at 5:1
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-18-2019, 18:57   #11
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
HaHa YES its TQ!!!!!!!!!

The rate though is still good usually it starts at 3:1 yet for this Christmas conversion it starts at 5:1
hahaha. Of course.

Well, I'm not gonna spend any money.. Is it possibly to farm and do events and get stuff easily? Or will it take a lot of effort?
Old 12-19-2019, 01:04   #12
dark_poet

Quote:
hahaha. Of course.

Well, I'm not gonna spend any money.. Is it possibly to farm and do events and get stuff easily? Or will it take a lot of effort?
hahaha. u out. hahaha.

hhhhhhhhhh
bbbbbbbbbb
Old 12-19-2019, 05:01   #13
noobie.com

Quote:
hahaha. Of course.

It will take a lot of time and effort without buying cps.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-19-2019, 06:38   #14
dark_poet

Quote:
It will take a lot of time and effort without buying cps.
r u serious? guy said it plain clear - he doesn't want to spend any money, doesn't want to spend effort or time. he just wants to bot like he did for 10 years straight in the past. and then he STILL considers himself the victim when hackers finally get his account. he's EXACTLY the type of punk who comes, offers nothing good and ruins online games. why u tolerate this? i paid 2500+ $ in this game, i never used cheats, i got 3 level 5 VIP accounts and 2 accounts with VIP level 3? this punk is just a p.o.s compared to me
Old 12-19-2019, 12:47   #15
noobie.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
r u serious? guy said it plain clear - he doesn't want to spend any money, doesn't want to spend effort or time. he just wants to bot like he did for 10 years straight in the past. and then he STILL considers himself the victim when hackers finally get his account. he's EXACTLY the type of punk who comes, offers nothing good and ruins online games. why u tolerate this? i paid 2500+ $ in this game, i never used cheats, i got 3 level 5 VIP accounts and 2 accounts with VIP level 3? this punk is just a p.o.s compared to me
I was just answering questions
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: