Old 12-20-2019, 01:31   #16
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
from the "p.o.s"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_poet View Post
r u serious? guy said it plain clear - he doesn't want to spend any money, doesn't want to spend effort or time. he just wants to bot like he did for 10 years straight in the past. and then he STILL considers himself the victim when hackers finally get his account. he's EXACTLY the type of punk who comes, offers nothing good and ruins online games. why u tolerate this? i paid 2500+ $ in this game, i never used cheats, i got 3 level 5 VIP accounts and 2 accounts with VIP level 3? this punk is just a p.o.s compared to me
Generally they say don't feed the troll... but you're getting mad at my friend for helping me.

Don't get mad at Noobie.com for helping me out. He isn't a random person who is helping some other random - I've known him since back in the days, we played together and were in the same guild. That's why he's helping me, cause we're friends and he knows I'm clean and never cheated.

You say I don't want to spend effort and time?
Yes - that's true now, cause I have less time than I did back then. Back then, I went to the max level (137 I think) before rebirth. I fixed phoenix and penetration before you could pay to have them leveled up. I also fixed all other weapon skills and many weapon proficiencies. I worked hard for all my gear over many years. In short - I spent way more time an effort than you ever have, I'm quite sure.

You say I've contributing nothing to the community?
See how my name is yellow? I got this privilege because I contributed a lot to the community and was voted as one of the more helpful and friendly members here. I've contributed more to this community than you would ever know, and you've probably benefitted from it and many players are probably benefitting from it now. I wrote several guides and conducted lots of testing about weapon skills and proficiencies and different aspects of the game. Things players know today and take for granted, are known because I figured them out and wrote guides so that the information is now public knowledge.

You don't know me, and I don't know you. But here you are accusing me of things you know nothing about. From your posts, you're just making yourself look like some whiney emotional kid who takes the internet too seriously.

You are free to believe, think and say what you want, but just be aware of how dumb and uninformed you look. Stick to what you know and you won't look like an idiot.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2019, 01:46   #17
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
It will take a lot of time and effort without buying cps.
Thanks for the help. I'm not young and free like I used to be - so won't be able to devote hours and hours to farming like before. But maybe will log in here and there to say hi still.
Old 12-20-2019, 05:00   #18
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Thanks for the help. I'm not young and free like I used to be - so won't be able to devote hours and hours to farming like before. But maybe will log in here and there to say hi still.
Well I was just trying to say sometimes TQ has bound equipment sales with a conversion NPC that converts normal cps to bound cps and the best starting rate they have ever had is right now until December 30th at a 5:1 ratio - 1000 normal cps to get 5000 bound cps at the starting rate. They have bound equipment NPC that sells like +6 2 soc bound gears for an ok price and its bound. Most all stones dropped from hunting and events have bound stones and crap anymore. Make a fire or trojan they are all good with just ok gear. You have to spend a little yet its not to much. Its not free though.

Look forward to hearing from you once and a while. Be safe my friend. It's been a long time since I have spoken to you

I do not have a yellow name lol. Hemp deleted my forum accounts way to many times back in the day for exposing bad things TQ was doing at certain points over the years to legit players.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2019, 10:53   #19
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
0 Chance without paying alot .. Good luck thu
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2019, 13:51   #20
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Well I was just trying to say sometimes TQ has bound equipment sales with a conversion NPC that converts normal cps to bound cps and the best starting rate they have ever had is right now until December 30th at a 5:1 ratio - 1000 normal cps to get 5000 bound cps at the starting rate. They have bound equipment NPC that sells like +6 2 soc bound gears for an ok price and its bound. Most all stones dropped from hunting and events have bound stones and crap anymore. Make a fire or trojan they are all good with just ok gear. You have to spend a little yet its not to much. Its not free though.

Look forward to hearing from you once and a while. Be safe my friend. It's been a long time since I have spoken to you

I do not have a yellow name lol. Hemp deleted my forum accounts way to many times back in the day for exposing bad things TQ was doing at certain points over the years to legit players.
How much are the +6 2 soc bounds?

And stones dropped from hunting are bound too, is that you what you meant?
Old 12-20-2019, 20:35   #21
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Hey cheeky, welcome back if you are indeed coming back. As someone who recently came back (December of 2018) to a fully nude character that had not been worked on since I quit (early 2015) I feel I am in a unique position to answer your question. The short answer is yes you can build a character from scratch for free.

The long answer is it will take a lot of work, and you will always be behind if you don't credit as is usual with a TQ game. I have been grinding my character for about 7 months or so as there were a few months I just didn't have the time. Since then I have almost fixed my jiang (which was only at ultra/epic and is now almost full epic), gotten to 377 bp (max is 510/515 now) being mostly +8 with some gear +12 or close to +12, fully blessed my gear, and gotten to 125 perfection (out of 648 max).

I do just about everything you can do that helps for free including putting some serious time and effort into the events to get maximum rewards...and after all that my account is trash, like seriously trash still. One of the biggest things that will hold you back a lot is trying to survive a 1 shot, which is hard because fixing your attribute points will probably take you 1-2 years, yes you heard me years. Max is 900 now and the rate on the fruits makes you average less than 1.5/3 attribute points most of the time. Grinding gear is hard once you start hitting +7/+8, which after that is where most of the stats come from lol. On top of all that chi while better is still awful and inner power (kind of like a mini chi?) takes forever to level.

I guess the point of this wall of text is to tell you it will be a lot of work to get an account to be viable, if you want to be able to compete at all be willing to grind 3-5 times harder than you should have to. Even then you can still expect to lose a lot. Not to mention the fact that the servers are worse than they have ever been imo, cs arena I get like 1k ping in when I used to get sub 200. If you have some friends it can really help out, and if you can credit for even 1 soc super gears it will help immensely.

If you want to know anything just ask, cheers mate.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2019, 05:56   #22
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Hey cheeky, welcome back if you are indeed coming back. As someone who recently came back (December of 2018) to a fully nude character that had not been worked on since I quit (early 2015) I feel I am in a unique position to answer your question. The short answer is yes you can build a character from scratch for free.

The long answer is it will take a lot of work, and you will always be behind if you don't credit as is usual with a TQ game. I have been grinding my character for about 7 months or so as there were a few months I just didn't have the time. Since then I have almost fixed my jiang (which was only at ultra/epic and is now almost full epic), gotten to 377 bp (max is 510/515 now) being mostly +8 with some gear +12 or close to +12, fully blessed my gear, and gotten to 125 perfection (out of 648 max).

I do just about everything you can do that helps for free including putting some serious time and effort into the events to get maximum rewards...and after all that my account is trash, like seriously trash still. One of the biggest things that will hold you back a lot is trying to survive a 1 shot, which is hard because fixing your attribute points will probably take you 1-2 years, yes you heard me years. Max is 900 now and the rate on the fruits makes you average less than 1.5/3 attribute points most of the time. Grinding gear is hard once you start hitting +7/+8, which after that is where most of the stats come from lol. On top of all that chi while better is still awful and inner power (kind of like a mini chi?) takes forever to level.

I guess the point of this wall of text is to tell you it will be a lot of work to get an account to be viable, if you want to be able to compete at all be willing to grind 3-5 times harder than you should have to. Even then you can still expect to lose a lot. Not to mention the fact that the servers are worse than they have ever been imo, cs arena I get like 1k ping in when I used to get sub 200. If you have some friends it can really help out, and if you can credit for even 1 soc super gears it will help immensely.

If you want to know anything just ask, cheers mate.
Hey! Thanks for the info, it's really helpful and relevant. It seems given I haven't played for such a long time, it will take equally a long time to get anywhere near where I was before.

If you're at mostly +8 and some +12s, that's pretty much where I was at before. But I guess there's so much more added to the game now.

At least I know, from your experience, it is possible to get somewhere with a bit of effort. We'll see how things go - at the moment I can't quite get my other computer to be working properly. Hopefully I can get that set up and then maybe I'll give it a shot and see if it is worth it.

Thanks heaps!
Old 12-21-2019, 08:43   #23
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I checked the Christmas sale info. It seems the bound gear that is sold cost regular cps just so you know +4 2 soc etc. is around 1200 cps per item roughly. Then conversion rates if you are planning on + the gears up is the cp transfer etc. starting at 5:1. Typical TQ.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-21-2019, 22:00   #24
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Hey! Thanks for the info, it's really helpful and relevant. It seems given I haven't played for such a long time, it will take equally a long time to get anywhere near where I was before.

If you're at mostly +8 and some +12s, that's pretty much where I was at before. But I guess there's so much more added to the game now.

At least I know, from your experience, it is possible to get somewhere with a bit of effort. We'll see how things go - at the moment I can't quite get my other computer to be working properly. Hopefully I can get that set up and then maybe I'll give it a shot and see if it is worth it.

Thanks heaps!
Worth noting that if you didnt use a bunch of champ points before you quit then you will be in a good place, my character used barely any and you can use those for bound stones which will help immensely getting +12 gears. The only issue is that while +12 gears used to be most of the work on your character perfection, chi, inner power, jiang, anima make up so much more of your stats and they are really slow. Be prepared for the grind, but if you can make some income in game from events or autoing it will help you out a lot. Its doable to be free, waaaaaaaaay more so than it used to be, its just a lot of work.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-22-2019, 18:04   #25
noobie.com

I would not worry about anima. Break all the way on a trojan. For a fire a semi break in the 130's is probably the way to go. Best wishes if you decide to try to play yet go break the anima issue is a joke and perfection is way more important then anima since players with higher perfection get the 2x hit a whole lot ending most characters PVP matches fast.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 12-23-2019, 04:29   #26
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
Dont bother, as someone who quit 1 year ago I can tell you full +12 -7 non bound gear suck. You need them bound and do dailies everyday. Thats it. You click quests for one and a half hour, you get bound ****, you put it in perfection. There is no hunting, there is no PLVLing or rbing wars/monks. Bots do that faster than you ever could. Thats why the reward for active stuff is zero. You might think a +12 -7 p7 permed water taoist is any good? No, it gets one shot by herc or some new easier AoE skill. The fact is you need about 58 +12 sets worth of progress in your gears for your perfection to be high enough to protect you from random x2 dmg multipliers.
I dont know anything about anime. I quit right before that **** was released. But in general anime is for weebs, except One Punch Man, that stuff is the best.
Then once you got your full +12 boring noob or your paid insane perfection beast of a char you need to kiss some ass to join the winning guild of your server. Every guild event is waiting for the event to end so you can cash in. If a stronger enemy wants to transfer in you just pay them enough to stay away and keep farming the server. Team events is waiting for the biggest uber bulker, who can hardly move his mouse because his heartrate is maxed out just from the effort of breathing, to land his x2 dmg shot on your water and then you've lost.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:09   #27
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
Dont bother, as someone who quit 1 year ago I can tell you full +12 -7 non bound gear suck. You need them bound and do dailies everyday. Thats it. You click quests for one and a half hour, you get bound ****, you put it in perfection. There is no hunting, there is no PLVLing or rbing wars/monks. Bots do that faster than you ever could. Thats why the reward for active stuff is zero. You might think a +12 -7 p7 permed water taoist is any good? No, it gets one shot by herc or some new easier AoE skill. The fact is you need about 58 +12 sets worth of progress in your gears for your perfection to be high enough to protect you from random x2 dmg multipliers.
I dont know anything about anime. I quit right before that **** was released. But in general anime is for weebs, except One Punch Man, that stuff is the best.
Then once you got your full +12 boring noob or your paid insane perfection beast of a char you need to kiss some ass to join the winning guild of your server. Every guild event is waiting for the event to end so you can cash in. If a stronger enemy wants to transfer in you just pay them enough to stay away and keep farming the server. Team events is waiting for the biggest uber bulker, who can hardly move his mouse because his heartrate is maxed out just from the effort of breathing, to land his x2 dmg shot on your water and then you've lost.
Yup, that basicly sums up co now-a-days

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Pure-Water(fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Pure Monk
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water

QUIT (too late)
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2020, 12:26   #28
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Try not to credit if possible. This game really doesn't have that long ( I know people have been saying it for years ). Its propped up by Credit Whales at the moment - until GPU prices drop in the lesser countries and the cafes upgrade, and they finally move onto something else.

Before Conquer it was Kal Online - wonder what it is afterwards.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: