View Poll Results: Do you agree on Conquer labeling command Tokens?
Yes, I do agree with that 5 29.41%
No, it is a lame idea 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2008, 13:50   #1
Saide88
The Rise

Saide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Vote on making labels for Command Tokens!!!!!

This is Saide again, man I know everyone is tired of not knowing what command token they dont have and which one they still have to collect from a tactic, im starting a poll on that.

Saide-Title(The Corrupted)

Never let anyone make you think you are beneath them, Rise to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Saide88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 13:59   #2
andr3y
Pro

andr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond repute
or u can just use some hacks
conquer is a plague. its been around long enough to be called a game =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~
Cause Andrei realah foeking pr0 and deserves respect unlike the fake false flaggers here
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury
ANDREI I LOVE YOU YOUR SO PRO!!!!

<3333
andr3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 14:02   #3
Saide88
The Rise

Cool

true, but i dont do hacks, and dont even want 2 learn how, i rather TQ do somethin about it

Never let anyone make you think you are beneath them, Rise to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Old 01-15-2008, 14:04   #4
andr3y
Pro

andr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond repute
they wont do ****

Quote:
Cause Andrei realah foeking pr0 and deserves respect unlike the fake false flaggers here
Quote:

<3333
Old 01-15-2008, 14:07   #5
Saide88
The Rise

hmmm and that is very true lol, man i just think that it is time for a change.

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Old 01-15-2008, 14:10   #6
andr3y
Pro

haha u posted 3 times

Quote:
Quote:

<3333
Old 01-17-2008, 22:45   #7
AozoraRain

AozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond reputeAozoraRain has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saide88 View Post
true, but i dont do hacks, and dont even want 2 learn how, i rather TQ do somethin about it
Of course you would say that on a [GM] monitered forum. Lol, I'm not implying anything, it's just that I have seen SO many posts of people saying "I would NEVER use hacks!" or "I wouldn't hack even if I knew how to!" and I'm like... bull. $h!+. lol, its funny. Half the people who say that kno they be hackin' it up behind closed doors! XD Yeahhh they know they be sittin there in they underwear, in they mom's basement, eatin cheetos, and bottin' it up! hahaha!
AozoraRain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2008, 05:52   #8
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AozoraRain View Post
Of course you would say that on a [GM] monitered forum. Lol, I'm not implying anything, it's just that I have seen SO many posts of people saying "I would NEVER use hacks!" or "I wouldn't hack even if I knew how to!" and I'm like... bull. $h!+. lol, its funny. Half the people who say that kno they be hackin' it up behind closed doors! XD Yeahhh they know they be sittin there in they underwear, in they mom's basement, eatin cheetos, and bottin' it up! hahaha!

what gm's lol

but yeah i know what you mean xD
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-18-2008, 07:57   #9
niwdlabwehttam

niwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond repute
saide..
quite a simple answer..
no.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: