Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-14-2015, 07:24   #46
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckoning*Cat View Post
I am personally a WoW player and I have seen Blizzard fix an issue quicker then TQ has ever responded. An example being, there was a item that made everyone standing in the area of the item on the ground start spamming an action. This was bad news for a brand new expansions spawn point. It was fixed very quickly.

That being said this company can be very misleading at times. In other words, they lie. They won't cop to it and they will put on an innocent front. Sure, there are nice individuals that work for them and some of them have very pure intentions. I understand that these people's personalities alone should not be attacked.

However, the company as a whole, has CLEANED UP when it comes to the free to play mmo business. There is absolutely no need for the excess that it has reached. Seeing as though I personally know people who have spent enough money on this game to buy a house, a car, finance small business startup and baby diapers for the first two years of a child's life, I do believe that the community IS entitled, even if it seems childish.
Hah, that must be the biggest joke I've heard yet. They fixed the party bombs, hurhur. Of course they hotfixed when the expansion hit, people couldn't even get past the frigging gate without lagging out. One of my characters was stuck in his garrison for 4 days. The lagg in the first zones was so horrid they even had to give out free days which they haven't done for over 3 years. The game is still riddled with bugs. Go read the pvp section on their forums, they'll be sure to point em all out.

Blizzard does exactly the same, only they have 20 community operatives to not make it seem so.

TQ looks greedy, of course. But blizzard doesn't? WoW costs 15$ a month, releases an expansion every few years (which they want to ramp up), have a cash shop and constantly have side deals that cost cash to benefit from.

You know people that put in a lot of money, sure. That's the entire goal of the system CO uses. It's free to play with an option to pay for power. In WoW, you can buy challenge mode & mythic runs for $ too if you really want to. Co is mainly a pvp game, one of the few that pulled it off so well. I know few pvp games that reached their success, their formula is simple yet effective.

Of course, TQ's customer support is horrid. But that's true for the majority of companies. Probably only blizzard and EA that have the money to have a decent one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
League takes down whatever is bugged and fix it in less than few hours.
Hah, yea. That's why EUW is constantly broken. They don't have much of a game to fix in the first place, so it would actually be quite messed up if they had bugged champions while sitting on that gigantic load of cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DeSiRe View Post
Doesn't this only prove that magic-type brings the game to the "intended" designed state? :^ )
I guess yea, but much like everything in this game, the lower the ping the more accurate your skills can be which would result in target skills like tfb & palm to be quite OP in their current state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Haha tq great at fixing glitches :d. Remember demon box's first release haha good times def was a glitch
Obviously was. It would have completely shattered any form of economy. Heck, 1 day of them having those rates and it practically destroyed everything. I'm glad they stepped in there.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2015, 08:35   #47
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
so how many were jailed since the announcement?
Old 06-14-2015, 13:26   #48
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
so how many were jailed since the announcement?
No one. They're not doing **** against magictype.dat edits yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2015, 17:53   #49
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
they only fix what loses them money
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2015, 21:09   #50
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Bound dbs glitch good times good times

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 01:39   #51
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Attention, CO heroes!
We have got reports about players trying to change magictype.dat or files like this to deliberately modify the client. The CO team will classify such acts as the category of bot dealing and will take measures, we will have anti-bot update in a few days.
The CO team is always trying our best to maintain a fair gaming environment and would like all players to bear in mind that such act of revising or all kind of botting will not be allowed.
And we are also working to deal with other botting issue. Thank you for your support!
Could you be any slower to react to game issues? We've been telling TQ this for the past 3 months.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:23   #52
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
People starting to get botjailed
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 02:26   #53
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
People starting to get botjailed
Botjailed? Or 1-day bans? There's a big difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 02:39   #54
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
TQ in action!

Credits to Botjail case GMs for implementing a suitable action for those players who illegally editing or using magictype edit. A lot of players has been automatically put in botjailed, like paying 2k cps for 1st time. No need for video reporting, its the system automatically recognize it. It means once player using it, character will be automatically in jailed. Thank you TQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 02:59   #55
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
A list with every botjailed char for each server would be nice... we want to know who those guys are.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:16   #56
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Hehehehe... Zika aka sophia alt ninja lol..
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 03:36   #57
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Hehehehe... Zika aka sophia alt ninja lol..
It's not zika's char, but his friend's char. For sure, alot of special names has been jailed too. Atleast it will be a lesson learned to everyone. TQ is getting serious about it. 80 players on jailed after 2 hrs maintenance and system update..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 03:49   #58
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
All of us were fine .. It seems that someone have shot their own foot .
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-15-2015, 04:22   #59
elmo3zeb
3DDesigner

elmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond reputeelmo3zeb has a reputation beyond repute
Really Rxin and when i made a thread about edited files your stupid moderators keep removing it.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:19   #60
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
How do you even check who is botjailed now ?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: