Old 11-19-2009, 11:18   #1
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
CCO Reviews

Anyone have any feedback for the "designers"?

From what I see, it looks like they are using the exact same client and UI.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:24   #2
Dragonmaster014
Banned

Dragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post
Anyone have any feedback for the "designers"?

From what I see, it looks like they are using the exact same client and UI.
What else did you expect? It's TQ.
Dragonmaster014 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:26   #3
dilBo <3
Banned

dilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond reputedilBo <3 has a reputation beyond repute
The GUI is fine. It doesn't matter that there's still Battle Power since it doesn't have any effect in damage calculations.
They could have greyed out the Fan/Tower item slots though.
dilBo <3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:36   #4
VashTheStamped

VashTheStamped is on a distinguished road
its looks like i could of do this in one day.
Copy a sever then delete some things and run it.... wow i expected a lot more.
I'm not saying that its easy but they could of done a little bit more before they posted it
I win!
The office rocks!
Yes I have a girlfriend =]
VashTheStamped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:43   #5
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
hmm

this is simply a duplicate of the current conquer, just another way to screw those who can't afford to buy dbs and or veterans who got the players to come to tqs game. no change in mining, and drop rates/socket rates are still the same... nothing has changed, except talismans and battle power.. whats the point of playing if your not gonna have fun making profit, i see prices are already screwed up thanks to cp... mets should be around 300K on a new server, not stinking 30K.
Old 11-19-2009, 13:45   #6
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz
Banned

GIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond repute
i rekon they should have the crappy old interface
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:47   #7
SeeMe

SeeMe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydog View Post
this is simply a duplicate of the current conquer, just another way to screw those who can't afford to buy dbs and or veterans who got the players to come to tqs game. no change in mining, and drop rates/socket rates are still the same... nothing has changed, except talismans and battle power.. whats the point of playing if your not gonna have fun making profit, i see prices are already screwed up thanks to cp... mets should be around 300K on a new server, not stinking 30K.
Every new server I played mets been around that price, even the 1.0 servers mets would start out low. If they were at 300k you would have to mine for 10 hrs to buy 1 met.
SeeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:53   #8
jaydog
No Fear

jaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond reputejaydog has a reputation beyond repute
well

well i remember them being at 300K and met scrolls being at around 3 million, the same as a db.. 3 million. back in 2003 it was much easier to get mets and items, currently drops are still horrible, and mining is worthless...
Old 11-19-2009, 14:15   #9
Lamb
Banned

Location: Currently pursuing my education somewhere in the American Midwest. It's cold. And full of polite white people.
Lamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond reputeLamb has a reputation beyond repute
so CCO is a scam i take it? Hemp disappeared on us, he was active around these parts for a while. He'd explain a lot of things.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: