Old 11-19-2009, 12:34   #1
Tlane

Tlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tlane Send a message via MSN to Tlane
i thought it was classic CO so why are there ninjas?

If u are going to do something do it right. How can you call it classic CO but include a nerfed ninja class. Ninjas did not exist in co 1.0 therefore they should not be included in "classic co". If you aren't going to allow lotto or potency how the hell can you include ninjas but make it "ok" by removing their potency based skills? It needs to be called "classic CO with a random assortment of post-lotto features still included"

For the record I have not read a single sentence of information about classic Co leading up to it in the last few months. I'm sure there was probably great debate over what to include and what to leave out. I'm sure everyone has known for a while that ninjas would be included. I'm sure if I had read the first page of all the sticky threads I'd have probably known this and known why they have done it this way.

I'm simply posting my perspective as someone who has played co since before lotto came out. Go ahead and flame me, however I don't think its a crime to have assumed that when I saw "classic co" and "co 1.0" that it would indeed be truly classic. I was horribly mistaken and surely won't be checking out classic co.

Lets put new honda engines into some 60s muscle cars and call them classics.

P.S. MODERN WARFARE 2 IS OUT WHAT ARE U PEOPLE DOING PLAYING CONQUER.
GW potency > 338
nobility > Prince
bootleg ninja with +12 archer coat and katanas
http://media.putfile.com/Fire-practice-101
http://blip.tv/file/687652
http://blip.tv/file/684228
Tlane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:15   #2
Dragonmaster014
Banned

Dragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlane View Post
What are you doing on these forums?
Dragonmaster014 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:22   #3
Tlane

Tlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond reputeTlane has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Tlane Send a message via MSN to Tlane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster014 View Post
whatever i want. if it wasn't for people like me there would be no forums and no classic co.
GW potency > 338
nobility > Prince
bootleg ninja with +12 archer coat and katanas
http://media.putfile.com/Fire-practice-101
http://blip.tv/file/687652
http://blip.tv/file/684228
Tlane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:27   #4
Dragonmaster014
Banned

Dragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonmaster014 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
whatever i want. if it wasn't for people like me there would be no forums and no classic co.
Is this you? Liu Dejian.
Dragonmaster014 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:27   #5
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmaster014 View Post
Touche.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:28   #6
CondDracula

CondDracula is on a distinguished road
That my friend ITS NOTING!!! compared to LADY LUCKY??? Exp quests?!?!?! CAME ONNN.... thats not classic CO.... its a crepy version of CO2.0 . the REAL C0 classic didnt have this things and was a great game that u need strength to up lvl.... im really sad for C0 "classic"... nothing else to say.
CondDracula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:32   #7
VashTheStamped

VashTheStamped is on a distinguished road
Classic Co is like Co only there over 100,000 people trying to get on...
and there's no lotto, but its still Super Rare to get a db or met or anything. but i did get a refined club 2 soc lvl 5 =D
I win!
The office rocks!
Yes I have a girlfriend =]
VashTheStamped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:36   #8
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VashTheStamped View Post
Classic Co is like Co only there over 100,000 people trying to get on...
and there's no lotto, but its still Super Rare to get a db or met or anything. but i did get a refined club 2 soc lvl 5 =D
there is lotto, just not many if any are level 70 to use it. There's not much to disagree about though. They left the rates the same so DB drops will be impossible to get. Quality drops will be rare as hell. You WILL NEED to buy dbs in order to be worth a damn. Nobody will have 22 dbs to make 130 weapons and without that, 115 weapons and ring all super will give you like 6k attack lol. Good luck 2hitting anyone with that once 2nd rbs are done
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:42   #9
VashTheStamped

VashTheStamped is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
there is lotto, just not many if any are level 70 to use it. There's not much to disagree about though. They left the rates the same so DB drops will be impossible to get. Quality drops will be rare as hell. You WILL NEED to buy dbs in order to be worth a damn. Nobody will have 22 dbs to make 130 weapons and without that, 115 weapons and ring all super will give you like 6k attack lol. Good luck 2hitting anyone with that once 2nd rbs are done
yea really. i guess co will never be the same =(
I win!
The office rocks!
Yes I have a girlfriend =]
VashTheStamped is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:49   #10
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz
Banned

GIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond reputeGIVEmeCOOKIEplz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If u are going to do something do it right. How can you call it classic CO but include a nerfed ninja class. Ninjas did not exist in co 1.0 therefore they should not be included in "classic co". If you aren't going to allow lotto or potency how the hell can you include ninjas but make it "ok" by removing their potency based skills? It needs to be called "classic CO with a random assortment of post-lotto features still included"

For the record I have not read a single sentence of information about classic Co leading up to it in the last few months. I'm sure there was probably great debate over what to include and what to leave out. I'm sure everyone has known for a while that ninjas would be included. I'm sure if I had read the first page of all the sticky threads I'd have probably known this and known why they have done it this way.

I'm simply posting my perspective as someone who has played co since before lotto came out. Go ahead and flame me, however I don't think its a crime to have assumed that when I saw "classic co" and "co 1.0" that it would indeed be truly classic. I was horribly mistaken and surely won't be checking out classic co.

Lets put new honda engines into some 60s muscle cars and call them classics.

I TOTALLY agree with you. What the **** is the point bringing the exact same server out and calling it classic CO. even the drop rates are still the same...

I'm really disappointed in TQ for doing this. This is just their way of tricking us to purchase their merchandise.

P.S Modern Warfare 2 is ***. Whoever buys that is wasting their money!
GIVEmeCOOKIEplz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 13:59   #11
CondDracula

CondDracula is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIVEmeCOOKIEplz View Post
I TOTALLY agree with you. What the **** is the point bringing the exact same server out and calling it classic CO. even the drop rates are still the same...

I'm really disappointed in TQ for doing this. This is just their way of tricking us to purchase their merchandise.

DAMN RIGHT!!! i agree totaly with u 2
CondDracula is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 15:04   #12
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja's are there cause they're awesome.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 16:22   #13
mbminiboom

mbminiboom is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Yeah i agree with you.
I was confused when i saw ninjas, lotto, EXP QUESTS and bound items It's a little weird and it's trying to be called : " good old times like was in cco" fail.
mbminiboom is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2009, 16:26   #14
Fa1nT1
UberPrinny

Fa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond reputeFa1nT1 has a reputation beyond repute
are you 3 the same person, agreeing with yourself? lol
Old 11-19-2009, 16:26   #15
RedDragon915
FireDragon

RedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon915 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

U must be out of ur mind MW2 is not ***

When things go bump in the night. The strong rush and fight. While the weak try to show some might. But the wise go get some sprite. then they get out of sight

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...9&d=1223140494

I AmSparta

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

This is bunny, put him in your signature and help him take over the small conquer world
RedDragon915 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: