Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 32 votes, 4.63 average. Display Modes
Old 11-24-2006, 20:06   #1
SharpKnife :].
SexyMod

SharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb [Official]Avatar Request Thread/Guidelines [Requests Open]

-requests are open for the moment-
------------------------
be sure to fully read all the requirements before posting/requesting;
------------------------
new forum members are required to have a post count of at least 100 to request an avatar. members with 100+ post count are reminded that making an avatar for you is completely optional. there is no obligation.
-
DDS and file edits are
NOT
allowed. and you should not expect to have an avatar made using an edited screenshot. posting such pics puts you at risk for being banned/infracted.

if you're looking to have an avatar made, post here, be sure to include a screenshot of your char. requirements for screenies are as follows;

screenies must be fully zoomed in, with showname off, attachments will be removed. screenies must be posted with [IMG] code,this can be easily obtained by uploading your screenie to photobucket.com, imageshack works too, but photobucket is overall better, less popups and whatnot. preferably save screenies in .png format, (not very necessary..)

heres what a single char request should preferably look like;

a cut out pic of your char on grass or a dark background, sand (DC) and market floors make weapon glows too clear, and its hard to give them their corresponding colors. you dont need the full client window, and a more exiting pose is always better. but this is just an example..
we'll PM you if theres any problems with your pic. you can always check back here or on the avy thread too.

try to keep your screenies clear of any effects like 2rb, honor halos, luckytime, ect. its much easier to make the avatar without these effects. but its still possible, if you have a halo try to take a screenshot like this one;

the halo isnt cutting into the char at all, so its easily removed without much editing..

also include what kind of animation you want.. colors, text, anything at all.
(a special request = as close to your specifications as possible) if you dont really have anything special in mind, just let us know to do whatever with it :P also be sure to include the characters name(s) along with your posted screenie. we arent pro at guessing.

------Dress up requests------

if for some reason you dont have a screenie of your char at hand, you can fill out the info here;
Dress-up Request Info if you only want an added super weapon you dont need to fill out the whole request page, just include what youd like in your normal request.

---------------------------------

you dont need to specify, but if youd like someone in specific to make it for you, also list their name in your request.

current avatar makers are;

jackoffthebox

Avatat_Roku retired

SlayerZv2
is now taking animated requests semi retired

Posionic-Food

Loviatar semi retired

Lil*Mizz taking requests by pm
Apple06~ retired

~Sick~ retired

SharpKnife :]. retired for the most part.

Blink89 retired

VicReaper1 retired

TheTimberWolf retired

keep in mind the person you want to make your avatar might be busy with requests. so be sure they're free and willing to make you an avatar before spamming them with requests. we are doing this because we want to. theres no obligation whatsoever.

try to ask nicely, as no one likes rude requests.. also, be aware, your avatar might take some time to make. so please remember to be patient. chances are, the more you wait, the better it'll turn out. if you've already had one made, and you'd like another made, you're allowed to ask again. just remember, 1st priority goes to the ppl without any avatars, or who have never had one made by one of us. once the new requests are taken care of, and one of us has spare time, we can get to yours.

-sharpie

New avatar makers talk to the mod to get your name added to the list

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

[Retired]Mod of Arts, Suggestions, Off-Topic, Lion, Honor

[Retired]Avatar/Signature Maker-

-

Quit CO/CO Forums

Last edited by bahana; 04-21-2010 at 19:12.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:48   #2
F1r3|Ang31

F1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond repute
the name ashley doesnt fit :S
"You cannot pass your life to copy others... make your own style"
no avy whit co char :P that suck to make
||||||__
|O.o|
_'--'
--|
--|--
--|
_| |
_| |_
Old 08-24-2007, 11:44   #3
*Starlet*
Beats You.

*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute*Starlet* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Starlet*
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3|Ang31 View Post
the name ashley doesnt fit :S
its ok i still like it tyvm
Old 08-24-2007, 16:27   #4
_Koho_
TeH GoD

_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future_Koho_ has a brilliant future
hey can sum1 make this already lol >.< i need this made into a avatar and a Sig and on the sig i want Jfrank please!!! ill <3 who ever does it
DinoWater - water/water 110/130 - no longer owner
Kavos - archer/war130-11x ex-water factory
Paff - water/war 110/130/119
8-Ball - water/archer 110/130
_Koja_ - Nin 11x

[Whisper]StiLLKiller#41 speaks to _Koho_: U SUCK HEAD MY ****[11:42]
Old 08-24-2007, 18:01   #5
Mark~Owns~U

Mark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Avy makers please can you make me one dont mind whoever makes it but can it please say *Blessing* many thanks to whoever chooses to make me one.
Old 08-24-2007, 18:04   #6
F1r3|Ang31

F1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond reputeF1r3|Ang31 has a reputation beyond repute
my siggy lol
||||||__
|O.o|
_'--'
--|
--|--
--|
_| |
_| |_
Old 08-24-2007, 18:04   #7
Mark~Owns~U

Mark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond reputeMark~Owns~U has a reputation beyond repute
Forgot to attach the screenie
Old 08-24-2007, 19:34   #8
micro156

micro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond repute
Wink can u pls make me a avatar....:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALABAN View Post
I'm willing to make some, im bored.

Edit: Tell me what you want in the image or anything.

Like animation in the text? etc

Images need to be in a close up.
Show name must be off.
What colors do you want.
What type of animation.

And anything else you might want.

Please make this just an avatar thread, no spamming or flamming.

Also, Please specify who you want to do the avatar for you

CALABAN
LetoKynes
gillianchung

Thanks

*Can all avatar makes that have made some for people please send me a private message*

I would like to send out a great thanks to all avatar makers :

CALABAN
LetoKynes
Gillianchung
PuppetMaster
STIGGY
Sumeshi
gillianchung
TearZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna learn how to make ava's?

Text?
Backgrounds?
Animation?

Anything?

Check out this website. http://www.tutorialized.com/

ei man...can u make me an avatar...im sory for the disturbance but im new in this forum so thats why i dnt knw how to make....
create me an avatar of what u want...anything u like....u wud thank u a lot if ul create me...if there's a +karma here ill give u...
Old 08-24-2007, 19:37   #9
micro156

micro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond reputemicro156 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALABAN View Post
I'm willing to make some, im bored.

Edit: Tell me what you want in the image or anything.

Like animation in the text? etc

Images need to be in a close up.
Show name must be off.
What colors do you want.
What type of animation.

And anything else you might want.

Please make this just an avatar thread, no spamming or flamming.

Also, Please specify who you want to do the avatar for you

CALABAN
LetoKynes
gillianchung

Thanks

*Can all avatar makes that have made some for people please send me a private message*

I would like to send out a great thanks to all avatar makers :

CALABAN
LetoKynes
Gillianchung
PuppetMaster
STIGGY
Sumeshi
gillianchung
TearZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna learn how to make ava's?

Text?
Backgrounds?
Animation?

Anything?

Check out this website. http://www.tutorialized.com/

i wud like u to create me an archer text ang animation avatar...by the way im the name of my archer is legend_09 lvl 124....thanks in advance bro....
Old 08-24-2007, 21:03   #10
F1r3|Ang31

siggy i did today
||||||__
|O.o|
_'--'
--|
--|--
--|
_| |
_| |_
Old 08-24-2007, 21:05   #11
THE_OLD_MAN
Burnin' !

THE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond reputeTHE_OLD_MAN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3|Ang31 View Post
siggy i did today

OMG! your best so far,I did this.
Back in the game,soon to get decent gear.
Old 08-24-2007, 21:19   #12
kurogasa123
King

Location: Your Mom's House.. Location: Your Mom's House.. Posts: 0
kurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond reputekurogasa123 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kurogasa123 Send a message via MSN to kurogasa123 Send a message via Yahoo to kurogasa123
this sux... we cant even use picture sigs

there are 2 I made when i 1st got photoshop a few years ago
~Gear: Why should you care?~

***9824;***9830;***9827;***9829;

See what I've made in photoshop
>Here<

For hot Asians, click >Here<
Old 08-24-2007, 21:54   #13
sulack
Mood swing

sulack is on a distinguished road
my siggy. simple but i like it. im still working on it though
GOOD SERVICE FROM TQ....
I give up whats the point...

Attachment 7117
Old 08-25-2007, 10:12   #14
F1r3|Ang31

here the siggy you ask me

avy coming soon
||||||__
|O.o|
_'--'
--|
--|--
--|
_| |
_| |_
Old 08-25-2007, 10:37   #15
F1r3|Ang31

and the avy
||||||__
|O.o|
_'--'
--|
--|--
--|
_| |
_| |_
Closed Thread