classes unbalanced 13 23.21%
too many changes 12 21.43%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2011, 13:42   #1
SatanicFuneral
Banned

SatanicFuneral is on a distinguished road
why did/would you quit

err?.. well i got to be on the run because i got to catch the setting sun you know? but now i settled down and i thought maybe i should write a thread because i'm just curious why would people quit so i hope this thread doesn't get deleted since it might help the game developers to improve stuff. if you quit write your detailed reason why you did that or want to

Last edited by SatanicFuneral; 08-09-2011 at 13:45.
SatanicFuneral is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 13:45   #2
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
K lemme write the list from 1 to 999:
1-)...
coming soon
to lazy to put all that down rite now
Old 08-09-2011, 13:58   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicFuneral View Post
err?.. well i got to be on the run because i got to catch the setting sun you know? but now i settled down and i thought maybe i should write a thread because i'm just curious why would people quit so i hope this thread doesn't get deleted since it might help the game developers to improve stuff. if you quit write your detailed reason why you did that or want to
The reason i quitted my server to join classic ---> Co 2.0 servers are ridiculous.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 14:45   #4
j2uh

j2uh is on a distinguished road
A combination of options 1, 2, 3, 10, and 11.

But since i'm limited to only one choice, it's #1 - everyone automatically assumes I speak "[***9488;" lol, get whispers litterally every few minutes and have no damn clue what they are saying and that gets annoying.. even the few english speakers I trade with use egy-english by defualt..
j2uh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 14:54   #5
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
should change poll to multi select or w/e most people would want to pick more then just to many egys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 15:07   #6
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
I wanted to say not enough girls, but I feel class imbalance is worse.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 16:44   #7
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
The egys were really annoying, but the reason I quit is because there was nothing fun left. The pvp events were always dominated by the bulkers, there is no skill left in pvp, no more people to ss/fb duel with, and all my friends quit. Then there was a server merge on my server, doubling the bulker population and making it even harder to compete in pvp events. I guess this could be summed up as the pvp blows now.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 17:08   #8
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by j2uh View Post
A combination of options 1, 2, 3, 10, and 11.

But since i'm limited to only one choice, it's #1 - everyone automatically assumes I speak "[***9488;" lol, get whispers litterally every few minutes and have no damn clue what they are saying and that gets annoying.. even the few english speakers I trade with use egy-english by defualt..
Seriously, I was trading an english speaking person, we both were talking normally, then when it came time to start negociating, he started using the term ok or no?, and and I wanted to bash him in the face.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 18:51   #9
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much all of the above (havent quit just dont play lol). Botters arent the problem its that TQ got greedy and forced all of the above on themselves, Its the impossible to make your own gear in any way shape or form... Even 7 year (8? ^.-) Vets that play legit arent even close to maxing out even though they SLAVED for everything they have. They even took out most of the social interaction by making everything available by shoping mall or making them non existent outside the shopping mall itself. it TRULY has become a "game" about spending...not making friends..leveling or questing... just spend.
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2011, 21:27   #10
sagejavier
凸[◣_◢]凸

sagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond reputesagejavier has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sagejavier Send a message via Yahoo to sagejavier
i did cus of the talismans

many quit so we left the server to the camels
Guild:TemplarKnights

Albion Online = Moktezuma
League of Legends NA = Moktezuma

I BELIEVE WE ALL GOT TQ'ED ATLEAST ONCE
sagejavier is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 01:06   #11
lil_sky
Waternoop

lil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond reputelil_sky has a reputation beyond repute
mainly cuz pvp got screwed over so badly, none actually levels anymore so there's hardly any chit chat with new players, the only thing u get now is "*boom herc* hhh kos omak kkeio!' ' 'z' ioz'i *cool*" you revive, ss the crap out of them, they come back herc you again (and cuz of the higher bp ur dead) "ainboooot turn off meng u no play without hhhh nob hhh kosm oiek oi ies! '"
so yea ^-- that are main 2 reasons why i quit
132-132-135

--Sky--
wat-war-tro
131-132-133

SkySama
nin-nin-nin
132-132-134
Club/Sword <3 ss
lil_sky is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 01:52   #12
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicFuneral View Post
multiple choice? 1,2,3,8,9,10,11.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 03:01   #13
dokcalico2000

dokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond reputedokcalico2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
The egys were really annoying, but the reason I quit is because there was nothing fun left. The pvp events were always dominated by the bulkers, there is no skill left in pvp, no more people to ss/fb duel with, and all my friends quit. Then there was a server merge on my server, doubling the bulker population and making it even harder to compete in pvp events. I guess this could be summed up as the pvp blows now.
I FULLY AGREE but I disagree on "The egys were really annoying."
THE GAME BECOMES DOMINATED BY THE BULKERS RESULTING TO ONE-SIDED RESULT especially the GW.
dokcalico2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 03:19   #14
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Weak and lower-average players have realy nothing to do here and little hope of geting any better without DB buying or botting.
Noobs still can lvl and try to get strong untill they realise that they cant become someone important. Then some of them quit and others go around beging for finger (usualy gets only middle one)

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 08-10-2011 at 03:23.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2011, 05:17   #15
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
Pretty much all of the above (havent quit just dont play lol). Botters arent the problem its that TQ got greedy and forced all of the above on themselves, Its the impossible to make your own gear in any way shape or form... Even 7 year (8? ^.-) Vets that play legit arent even close to maxing out even though they SLAVED for everything they have. They even took out most of the social interaction by making everything available by shoping mall or making them non existent outside the shopping mall itself. it TRULY has become a "game" about spending...not making friends..leveling or questing... just spend.
Exactly! The addition of BP and lotto started the unraveling of what was once a really fun game.

SatanicFuneral, I cant tell you how many threads there have been about this over the years. While long ago a mod or two would listen and pass the word along to his higher ups and things would change now and then, its not ever going to these days. All that matters to them now of course is $$$$$

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.

Last edited by FFoH; 08-10-2011 at 05:25.
FFoH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: