Old 07-23-2011, 01:58   #1
Lil_Kim

Lil_Kim is on a distinguished road
So... Whats the point of having an archer again?

I dunno if TQ are secretly trying to "dead" the archer class completely and i know lots of people are complaining just about everything to do with the game but am I the only one that thinks the fact that monks can WWK flying archers is unfair?

No1 plays as an archer as it is because of their low defence... AND attack... and now no1 plays because they cant even fly lol

And anywayyyyyy, I thought ninjas were the only class that could sort out flying archers? Whats the point of archer bane? Just get a monk and the archer, if we pretend they posed to be a threat, would die, no problem!
Lil_Kim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 08:40   #2
Krypta

Krypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond reputeKrypta has a reputation beyond repute
Archers were never meant to be a PVP class, they are meant for powerlevelling newbies and hunting and not much else.
Krypta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 08:43   #3
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypta View Post
Archers were never meant to be a PVP class, they are meant for powerlevelling newbies and hunting and not much else.
yet TQ killed plvling. even the vp that u get are useless nowadays.

and lol hunting.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 08:47   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Kim View Post
I dunno if TQ are secretly trying to "dead" the archer class completely and i know lots of people are complaining just about everything to do with the game but am I the only one that thinks the fact that monks can WWK flying archers is unfair?

No1 plays as an archer as it is because of their low defence... AND attack... and now no1 plays because they cant even fly lol

And anywayyyyyy, I thought ninjas were the only class that could sort out flying archers? Whats the point of archer bane? Just get a monk and the archer, if we pretend they posed to be a threat, would die, no problem!
My archer uses a sword and a shield. Can be almost as good as a warrior. A wat-war-arch could do somewhat good in that mode. But i'm arch-war-arch and too lazy to reinc yet so i'm working on my tro-war-nin.

Hunting: it still is worth somewhat: +1 items. I gather them, compose and then add to my items or sell.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 09:13   #5
brutalthug
Banned

brutalthug is on a distinguished road
archers are for cowards i was in arena with some ninja he had a lvl 70 bow and althou i'm 2nd rb he did 1700+ damage on me with a single arrow i couldn't even press the potion button in time. and they're not good for killing botters either because they go to warehouse often and deposit their stuff or use remote warehouse snob man is nob kthxbye ,,/,,
brutalthug is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 09:24   #6
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Actually I see huge promise in 8 STG archers around pole and all at GW. Talk about stamina drainers that can stay alive. Thats one reason to have an archer.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 09:28   #7
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Archers fail, end of story.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 11:41   #8
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I am Warior. I kill archers by the hundreds. And if i would i would meet your archer in CO i would kill you with fireballs from my eyes and lightning from my arse... because wariors have no other skill to hit flying arhcers (same as trojans).
Yes archers are weak. And you can say "thank you" for TQ for destroying hunting, plvling and well more or less everything.
And if you still want to pvp with archer you should try using bow and 2hander in your alt equipment. That might work.
yes archers never ment to be great at pvp and you can say a big fat "thank you" for TQ for destroying hunting and plvling and well everything else

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 16:34   #9
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, lets go over the break down

PvP -> Archer's ****
Hunting -> Archer's ****

tl;dr Archer's ****.

Whats the break down of why hunting is **** with archers?
Have you not ****ing seen ninjas? That is all.
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 20:49   #10
Mr.CoNquEr

Mr.CoNquEr is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypta View Post

Nowadays if you haven't noticed you level through bots.

Hunting is now the job of botting ninjas.

So Archers are pretty much useless, explains why I can't ****ing sell my 131 bow
Old 07-24-2011, 20:53   #11
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Cmon people
Legit playing an archer is fun
Old 07-24-2011, 20:54   #12
TQ.KILLED.CO.

TQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond reputeTQ.KILLED.CO. has a reputation beyond repute
there is no point =]
Quit-9/23/2010
Back...
TQ.KILLED.CO. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 23:00   #13
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Yes. It is not fair Monk can hit flying archers. Archers are important in Guild War especially enemy guilds have a lot of low level water tao to revive their King or high BP players. Archers can kill all the weak water tao very fast.

One more thing is, you can use your archer to stuck enemy's king and make them cannot get stamina. When you shooting their king, it is a good chance for your king to 1 hit them.

So Archers still useful in my opinion. Depends how you use it and your gear.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 23:06   #14
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalthug View Post
archers are for cowards i was in arena with some ninja he had a lvl 70 bow and althou i'm 2nd rb he did 1700+ damage on me with a single arrow i couldn't even press the potion button in time. and they're not good for killing botters either because they go to warehouse often and deposit their stuff or use remote warehouse snob man is nob kthxbye ,,/,,

Archers are for cowards?? hahaha.. I am disagree with you. If cowards, should be choosing the strongest class, not weakest class, OK?

Go get a better talisman, otherwise, anyone can kill you in few hits.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2011, 23:10   #15
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
kill botters? just use the ****ing scatter.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: