Old 09-14-2011, 02:01   #46
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Hes implying that there are so many characters that are botting that botters cant be having the accounts banned, and simply having the characters deleted. Instead of having to recreate the accounts.

He is unfortunately representing the minority of people who are still nieve about botting.

Last edited by Korvacs2.0; 09-14-2011 at 02:04.
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 03:03   #47
Strilter
Kenneth

Strilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond reputeStrilter has a reputation beyond repute
he's saying that if the accounts are being banned how are they able to make new accounts almost instantaneously when i beleive your only aloud to make 2 a day or some crap like that... at least thats how it used to be... hes also saying that if the "account" isnt banned then they will simply delete the char as it cost them nothing to make it and create a new one.

133 133 135 pure archer (atm)
Guild:newbies Deputy Leader

super 2 soc sgg +6 tower
super 2 soc stg +6 fan -1 dmg
super +6 riding crop
super 1 soc sdg +5 boots -3 dmg
super 2 soc sdg +5 perm p3 ring
super 2 soc Sdg +8 perm p6 coat
super 2 soc sdg +12 archer hat perm p5
super 2 soc sdg +7 bow perm p4
super 1 soc sdg +5 necklace
Steed +6
gourd -1
Spear +8 2 soc sdg perm p3
currently 306 bp 310...my mentor came back from a 2 year hiatus lmao
Strilter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 03:17   #48
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
the question tq asks themselves is not "how do we fix this", it's "do we want to fix this?"

their answer obviously being "no". Combined with helpdesk botjailing innocent players (got evidence) they lose credibility fast. people started to wonder "aren't we better off using bots?". The things done against botting is equal to nothing, they are mopping the floor of the titanic while it's sinking.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 04:04   #49
Gunter

Gunter is on a distinguished road
Im thinking to create pool there. Something like: "who sux more?"
1.Bots 2.TQ 3. Both of them are bots, coz TQ also use only autoanswers like robots.
Im just wanna to understand, when some GM's told to me past month: "soon we will remove all possible kind of bots", what does that mean in human language. I guess "soon" in TQ language means "a bit longer period of time than ever" in normal language.
Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2011, 21:59   #50
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
Im thinking to create pool there. Something like: "who sux more?"
1.Bots 2.TQ 3. Both of them are bots, coz TQ also use only autoanswers like robots.
Im just wanna to understand, when some GM's told to me past month: "soon we will remove all possible kind of bots", what does that mean in human language. I guess "soon" in TQ language means "a bit longer period of time than ever" in normal language.
That is the reply I get few months ago. When I email GM again to complain about botting, nobody reply me. Instead of solving the lagging and botting problem, TQ wants to release new class to suck more money.

I don't think they care about the players.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 00:17   #51
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
That is the reply I get few months ago. When I email GM again to complain about botting, nobody reply me. Instead of solving the lagging and botting problem, TQ wants to release new class to suck more money.

I don't think they care about the players.
I think you meant game.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 00:30   #52
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
No the simple fact is they dont want to, why? because botters makes other players bulk to keep up gearwise.....

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 02:21   #53
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTejp View Post
No the simple fact is they dont want to, why? because botters makes other players bulk to keep up gearwise.....
nope they just start with botting themself, because a free bulk every week is just too much.
this excuse is from 2008. Bots have changed since then.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:05   #54
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Guess we do, after all.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:07   #55
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
I guess you don't, after all.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:13   #56
SaintAugustine
Banned

SaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond reputeSaintAugustine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Guess we do, after all.
WHAI BOOT NO WORK
SaintAugustine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:42   #57
Gunter

Gunter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintaugustine View Post
whai boot no work
frind yu nyd to wait ubdate ok man yu by pro keng agein
Gunter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 03:58   #58
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Or maybe TQ earn as much from bot sales as from DB sales...

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 04:41   #59
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2xL8aLC7Fs
What the **** is this ****? TQ didn't do anything, bots are still working! I am not satisfied

It's time for you to get a new job, Hemp

Last edited by AlanAlanAlan!; 09-15-2011 at 04:46.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50   #60
slaatje

slaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond reputeslaatje has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2xL8aLC7Fs
What the **** is this ****? TQ didn't do anything, bots are still working! I am not satisfied

It's time for you to get a new job, Hemp
Memory bot all the way.
slaatje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: