Old 07-25-2011, 03:24   #16
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintAugustine View Post
Okay, lets go over the break down

PvP -> Archer's ****
Hunting -> Archer's ****

tl;dr Archer's ****.

Whats the break down of why hunting is **** with archers?
Have you not ****ing seen ninjas? That is all.

Hunting -> Archer's **** ????? Come try hunting with my archer, see who can kill faster. Your reply make no sense at all. -____-"

My archer still can kill a lot of players in my server.
WhySoSerious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 04:13   #17
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
like flying matters with archers? don't they all get 1 hit by nado anyways
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 04:22   #18
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
I am Warior. I kill archers by the hundreds. And if i would i would meet your archer in CO i would kill you with fireballs from my eyes and lightning from my arse... because wariors have no other skill to hit flying arhcers (same as trojans).
Yes archers are weak. And you can say "thank you" for TQ for destroying hunting, plvling and well more or less everything.
And if you still want to pvp with archer you should try using bow and 2hander in your alt equipment. That might work.yes archers never ment to be great at pvp and you can say a big fat "thank you" for TQ for destroying hunting and plvling and well everything else
Well, that's the only thing that makes an archer worth something. In my server, I've seen a pro fb'er go tro-war-arch for thePvP fun. What he does is that before every match, he just scatters around birds in cyclone. So, when the match starts (Team Qualifier for example), he jumps around in cyclone and scatters and when he singles out an opponent from the rest, he starts hitting him with arrows, comes close to him and then changes to his spear and then speed guns him or viper fangs him.

I mean you need some serious fb skills to do what he does. But yea, if you can do that, you'll be awesome.

Plus, do not forget about intensify archer skill. It literally more than triples your damage out when fixed. Try that with a 2-hander and you'll rape (But you have to sacrifice a lot of things for this).
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 04:29   #19
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
Hunting -> Archer's **** ????? Come try hunting with my archer, see who can kill faster. Your reply make no sense at all. -____-"

My archer still can kill a lot of players in my server.
So what if you kill fast if 90% of the items droped is completely normal crap and even if you would find elite (that doesnt happen so offten) its nearly worthless now

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 05:18   #20
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So what if you kill fast if 90% of the items droped is completely normal crap and even if you would find elite (that doesnt happen so offten) its nearly worthless now
Free +1 items, me likes those.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-25-2011, 22:33   #21
WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond reputeWhySoSerious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
like flying matters with archers? don't they all get 1 hit by nado anyways
Maximum gear L140 fire tao in my server hit me 4K+ each nado. No problem for me use mil. ginseng to recover HP unless few fire taos hit me at the same time.
Old 07-25-2011, 22:45   #22
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Then he should say "Hunting is ****", not "Hunting -> Archer's ****"

I agree with you. The drop is not good at all.

What he said is sounds like Archer is **** in hunting compare to other class which I do not agree.
Old 07-25-2011, 23:02   #23
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
Then he should say "Hunting is ****", not "Hunting -> Archer's ****"

I agree with you. The drop is not good at all.

What he said is sounds like Archer is **** in hunting compare to other class which I do not agree.
Well archers do have lesser drop rate for good items just because they are archers... For some stupid TQs event quests that requires killing monsters and colecting items fires might be even better.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 15:24   #24
#49SCARFACE#49
SithLord

#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute#49SCARFACE#49 has a reputation beyond repute
There Pretty useless now
***9701;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9700;
#49SCARFACE#49 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 16:06   #25
Uldaris-Br
There and back again

Uldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond reputeUldaris-Br has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Well, that's the only thing that makes an archer worth something. In my server, I've seen a pro fb'er go tro-war-arch for thePvP fun. What he does is that before every match, he just scatters around birds in cyclone. So, when the match starts (Team Qualifier for example), he jumps around in cyclone and scatters and when he singles out an opponent from the rest, he starts hitting him with arrows, comes close to him and then changes to his spear and then speed guns him or viper fangs him.

I mean you need some serious fb skills to do what he does. But yea, if you can do that, you'll be awesome.

Plus, do not forget about intensify archer skill. It literally more than triples your damage out when fixed. Try that with a 2-hander and you'll rape (But you have to sacrifice a lot of things for this).
Those are the best PvP tatics I've ever heard o0
crazy
I had a non-Rb trojan I was planning to make him learn zap just for its stuns... but THAT iz the ultimate
Old 07-26-2011, 16:17   #26
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
ladies, youre missing the agility concept of archers.

give an archer:
str:176 agil:256
Vit:98 Spi:0

although theyll have low hp, put a pole axe on it and youll turn heads, i win skill pkt on my archer all the time, not to mention the fly with 2hander bu- i mean "feature" or pblade +shield makes up for the lost hp and you can melee like a boss.

even as a warrior i have 176 agil too.(wand +shield)
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 16:20   #27
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Archers are meant to be used to fire those annoying arrows that make the screen shake to one side and make it impossible to see anything, remember?
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 22:03   #28
Dussel
Fly Strong

Dussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond reputeDussel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post

give an archer:

although theyll have low hp, put a pole axe on it and youll turn heads, i win skill pkt on my archer all the time, not to mention the fly with 2hander bu- i mean "feature" or pblade +shield makes up for the lost hp and you can melee like a boss.

Yes. . . That feature can makes an archer the strongest class there is, you see in the air the archer is semi safe (depending on what your fighting) when the archer has the set up as you cleverly said, it can be put to some other uses, such as oh say. . . fly directly above the target (hope they dont move) and with your bow out cast intensify, then use the feature tq so kindly gave archers and equip your 1/2h weapon, once equiped hit said target (once intensify is fully charged) and you will have an amazing hit that you would have once thought only capable of happening from a ninja with kats.
But, we all know that that takes too much planning to actualy work, so lets keep on using our skill-less "skills" like hercules and tornado and whirlwind kick.
Dussel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2011, 22:42   #29
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Well archers do have lesser drop rate for good items just because they are archers... For some stupid TQs event quests that requires killing monsters and colecting items fires might be even better.
Hmm.. Never really hunt with Fire tao or other classes. So cannot comment. May be you are right.

Last time I used to do 120 quests that required to kill a lot of monsters.
I get a lot of items like meteor, +1 item, super item and few dbs (less than 10 haha)
Old 07-26-2011, 22:49   #30
WhySoSerious

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post

give an archer:

I guess this won't work in our server. 98 vitality does not enough to survive when hit by Monk or nado by max gear fire tao.

Unless you have a very good gear? like +12 horse, +12 necklace and other things that + HP.

I dont know we still can fly and hit enemy with 2 handed weapon.
I thought TQ removed it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: