Old 05-19-2011, 13:46   #1
Silvanoesti

Silvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Patch Announcement Response

SO heres the deal, instead of flaming trolling etc as Ive seen in some posts about the latest patch, I would like to see players posting thumbs up

GOING OUT TO THE TQ STAFF

For the fact that they have clearly proven they HAVE been listening to the players and have implemented some of the forums main concerns.

One of the biggest concerns I have always seen over the years has been a players point of view that TQ simply does not care about what the players want.

I say Kudos with this patch and thank you to TQ for listening to the players, this kind of positive atmosphere is what keeps games alive the players need to be heard and they have been, so thank you TQ and I hope others will show you appreciation as well in hopes that player and company relations can grow and it will continue in the future.

what?
Silvanoesti is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 13:52   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvanoesti View Post
SO heres the deal, instead of flaming trolling etc as Ive seen in some posts about the latest patch, I would like to see players posting thumbs up

For the fact that they have clearly proven they HAVE been listening to the players and have implemented some of the forums main concerns.

One of the biggest concerns I have always seen over the years has been a players point of view that TQ simply does not care about what the players want.

I say Kudos with this patch and thank you to TQ for listening to the players, this kind of positive atmosphere is what keeps games alive the players need to be heard and they have been, so thank you TQ and I hope others will show you appreciation as well in hopes that player and company relations can grow and it will continue in the future.
I'd say thanks for listening about the lvl 70 pickaxes / hoes. However... That was not something to solve the actual miner bot problem. :| It was actually patching the portal mod.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 13:54   #3
Silvanoesti

Silvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond reputeSilvanoesti has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
I'd say thanks for listening about the lvl 70 pickaxes / hoes. However... That was not something to solve the actual miner bot problem. :| It was actually patching the portal mod.
Thats good though positive feedback on why a change worked or didn't work is what will get them to listen to use more so right direction at least

what?
Old 05-19-2011, 13:57   #4
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ doesnt listen to players, there is a simple fix to the entire issue which they are ignoring, and have been ignoring for the last year or more.

Last edited by Korvacs2.0; 05-19-2011 at 14:03.
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 14:00   #5
Silvanoesti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs2.0 View Post
TQ doesnt listen to plays, there is a simple fix to the entire issue which they are ignoring, and have been ignoring for the last year or more.
Post this fix and who knows some year maybe they will see it and go huh.. that works.

(Edit) Your right though i don't agree that making lvl 70 pickaxe changes anything as far as bots go but it IS an attempt.

what?
Old 05-19-2011, 14:02   #6
Korvacs2.0
Banned

Korvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Post this fix and who knows some year maybe they wil lsee it and go huh.. that works.
Ive suggested it to members of TQ directly, they moved the suggestion onto the dev team 6 months ago and here we are today with nothing happening.
Korvacs2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 15:04   #7
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
so wait, they screw around for ages, messing up everything they do. Now you want to give them the freaking nobel prize for doing the obvious? come on now

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 15:12   #8
eiklahc
Banned

eiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond reputeeiklahc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Wrong they care about profit concerns not player concerns.
eiklahc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 15:39   #9
Mr.Wiz

Mr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Wiz has a reputation beyond repute
They are driven by money , only time they will listen is if the idea increases their bank balance ,

if they had any interest in fixing things they would sit down with experienced players and actually ask them what their concerns are. And instead of just papering over the cracks they would spend some cash and fix the problems .

Personnally i think they would increase sales in the casual buyers if these ppl actually see them dealing with the issues

TheRaven arch-tro-arch 130-131-134 - the quest is over -First raven on server
MrWiz arch-arch-arch 125-130-117 finally retired

Quoth the Raven , Nevermore - edgar allan poe

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war - william shakespear (from julius ceaser)

Virtutis gloria merces (Glory is the reward of valour) - my clan motto

evil truimphs when good men do nothing
Mr.Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-19-2011, 19:41   #10
Silvanoesti

Thats the whole point I'm trying to wake them up to the fact that players wants being met does increase profit for them who cares if profit is their concern if catering to us players makes us happy and makes db buying increase we all win cause we get a better game where our voices are heard and they get money Idc about their reasons for fixing issues as long as they fix them. And if we can make a strong enough player voice they will listen even if its due to profit gains.

what?
Old 05-19-2011, 20:07   #11
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats the whole point I'm trying to wake them up to the fact that players wants being met does increase profit for them who cares if profit is their concern if catering to us players makes us happy and makes db buying increase we all win cause we get a better game where our voices are heard and they get money Idc about their reasons for fixing issues as long as they fix them. And if we can make a strong enough player voice they will listen even if its due to profit gains.
trolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllll
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 00:19   #12
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Stop trolling us Mr.Hempknight.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-20-2011, 01:50   #13
PainNagato
Akatsuki

PainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond reputePainNagato has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Kudos!

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=718567

PainNagato: Water(140)>Warrior(140)>Trojan(129)
PainNagato is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: