Old 07-11-2009, 21:04   #1
Yubin

Yubin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Yubin Send a message via Yahoo to Yubin
[Question]Reborn.

I am just wondering, If I were to reborn, regardless of my level, and i am wearing both "HeavenFan & StarTower" What will happen to both item?

Will it, Return to inventory? (As what I expect)
Or
Will it disappear?
Old 07-11-2009, 21:09   #2
lBeaconl

lBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond reputelBeaconl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lBeaconl
it will stay
lBeaconl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 21:11   #3
-gemini-
nublet? ♥

-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute
answer: none of the above?

you keep wearing it even after rb. just don't take it off or you won't be able to put it back on till you're level 100 again.
-gemini- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2009, 22:13   #4
Kloontje

Kloontje is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -gemini- View Post
answer: none of the above?

you keep wearing it even after rb. just don't take it off or you won't be able to put it back on till you're level 100 again.
ya, but u have to watch out for the dura of ur talisman's. dont go directly to high lvled monsters. otherwise ur talisman will be broken before u reached lvl 100.
Kloontje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2009, 06:40   #5
TheLionsHeart
Fire Tao

TheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond reputeTheLionsHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to TheLionsHeart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloontje View Post
ya, but u have to watch out for the dura of ur talisman's. dont go directly to high lvled monsters. otherwise ur talisman will be broken before u reached lvl 100.
That's a lie. I have leveled several characters at "high level" monsters and they are both fine. I leveled a character at the highest level monsters that he took ones at and his tali dura only dropped about 20 till level 100. It's not about where you level, it's how you level.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:47   #6
bauer
Banned

bauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond reputebauer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLionsHeart View Post
That's a lie. I have leveled several characters at "high level" monsters and they are both fine. I leveled a character at the highest level monsters that he took ones at and his tali dura only dropped about 20 till level 100. It's not about where you level, it's how you level.
Correction, gears.
bauer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2009, 06:48   #7
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
The talismans will stay in your equipment list as normal. It would be the same as rbing with a lvl 15 weapon. Nothing will change. What you need to ensure is that you repair your talismans before you reborn, because depending on the class that you rb and if its 2nd rb, will depend on how much dura you will need.

Generally, archers, warriors and ninjas will level pretty fast to 100 and their talismans will suffer little. Tros and taos will have to be very careful not to waste dura.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-12-2009, 07:11   #8
Carnifex
Mista Luck

Carnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond reputeCarnifex has a reputation beyond repute
they will stay equipped when you rb

just be sure that you get your talis repaired before you reborn so that you may be able to use them from 1-100 this will really help you out

i lvl'd to 100 within 2-3 days thanks to that, and remember DO NOT UNEQUIP THE TALIS BEFORE 100 or you wont be able to re-equip them

Semi-Quit

Carnifex Warrior 127 > Warrior 81 (merchant now)

Gílgamesh Trojan 130 > Warrior 130 > Water 111(main)
Carnifex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: