Old 12-02-2011, 16:08   #1
phyta101

phyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant futurephyta101 has a brilliant future
wrongful botjailing - vindictive enemy ~Serene~

I don't want to be sent to botjail on a trumped up vid charge by a vindictive enemy, in my case it was the character ~Serene~ from Nature Thunder Server.
when I am sent to botjail on a trumped up vid charge of speed cheating by a vindictive enemy, I believe my vid proving I am not speed cheating is important and should be recognised.
Wrongful botjail charges should be removed from innocent players characters.

3 step speed cheat ordeal

Step 1 false accusations:
I was falsely accused of speeding by Nature Thunder server character ~Serene~ my vindictive enemy.

Step 2 kangaroo court:
I was wrongly judged a speed cheat by anonymous vidster 1 and vidster 2, based on a rubbish quality vid. provided by my vindictive enemy ~Serene~

Step 3 conviction stamp:
Evelyinn[GM] signed off on a wrongly judged vid of poor quality, convicting my character phyta101 of speed cheating.

I was convicted wrongly of speed cheating in Evelyinn[GM] 'kangaroo court', Evelyinn[GM] now implys i must of been cheating since i have been through the botjail system.

I was not speeding, botting, hacking or cheating in anyway, I have submitted a vid to prove I was not speeding or cheating, my vid shows all running programs and proceses on my computer. My vid proving i'm not speeding has
been re-checked by other vidters and I have been reported by them as not speeding.

I still believe that legit players should be able to play the Conquer Online game with just as much rights as

the botters hackers and cheaters and vindictive enemies of this game, even though we play more and more at a
disadvantage to them.

I should not have been botjailed in the first instance.

I feel my botjailing case has been handled poorly from the begining, I will continue my efforts to have the wrongful botjail charge removed from my character phyta101.

Evelyinn[GM], Conquer Online[GM] or Conquer Online game official I still want the wrongful botjail charge of phyta101 withdrawn.

Link to accuses vid (~Serene~):
http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/speeding-23443
Date and Time: 11/06/2011 Sunday 22:52

Link to accused vid (phyta101):
http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/serenes-vid-accusing-phyta101-of-speeding-part-of-this-vid-23487
Date and Time: 11/06/2011 Sunday 22:51

Link to Nature Thunder server forum Sticky: [Botjailed] - Video Proof and Jailed
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=473020&page=4
phyta101

If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
Please post your wrongful botjailing / cheating ordeals and any information which might help people who have been wrongfully botjailed.

regards
phyta101 - Nature Thunder Server
phyta101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: