Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 10:32   #271816
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
You guess you should actually try? Lulz. D:

Well I already failed miserably on my last Math quiz/exam thing, so I'm not expecting good results this time around.
Chems perty easy, but I didn't bother reading, so I won't do too well either.
If you think Chemistry's pretty easy, then lulz. What kind of stuff do you do in Chemistry?

Does it matter? I mean, was it an official exam or what? For Maths, I only had to do 3 exams or something. They were real easy. I think one was multiple choice (looool). I mean, I don't know what your qualifications are (like in England, we call them GCSEs, although you're only 13 or 14, so I doubt that you're doing proper qualifications atm) in UAE, but oh well. It only becomes challenging at College. Anything less challenging than that is just easy and not worth trying for. Means **** all anyway.

Was it you I was helping with simultaneous equations or not?
Edit: Nvm, wasn't. You did trigonometry.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 10:38   #271817
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
If you think Chemistry's pretty easy, then lulz. What kind of stuff do you do in Chemistry?

Does it matter? I mean, was it an official exam or what? For Maths, I only had to do 3 exams or something. They were real easy. I think one was multiple choice (looool). I mean, I don't know what your qualifications are (like in England, we call them GCSEs, although you're only 13 or 14, so I doubt that you're doing proper qualifications atm) in UAE, but oh well. It only becomes challenging at College. Anything less challenging than that is just easy and not worth trying for. Means **** all anyway.

Was it you I was helping with simultaneous equations or not?
Edit: Nvm, wasn't. You did trigonometry.
Taking ionic/covalent bonds and **** like that atm.

Oh, well in UAE (far as I know) s'posed to either choose one system or the other. One you get exams in-school or something, other you get official exams.

Nah, exams in my grade don't count for **** really, one's next year do though, and gotta do with some **** we take this year, so.
But still, rather not get yelled at by mom.

Mhm.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 10:43   #271818
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Taking ionic/covalent bonds and **** like that atm.

Oh, well in UAE (far as I know) s'posed to either choose one system or the other. One you get exams in-school or something, other you get official exams.

Nah, exams in my grade don't count for **** really, one's next year do though, and gotta do with some **** we take this year, so.
But still, rather not get yelled at by mom.

Mhm.
Is it just basic stuff? or does it get more complicated? Do you do polar bonding? Hydrogen bonding? Bond angles? Shapes (such as trigonal planar)?

Official exams sounds like the better option.

I mean, what are the qualifications called? As I said, in England it's GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education).

In one of my subjects last year, my grade was based on one exam only. In my AS level Maths, my grade is based on two exams I take. One in January, one in July (or some ****). The only downside for me is that all the subjects I take have exams in January (and july) meaning I've got to revise each one, which is why I've been procrastinating so long. If I only had one exam, I wouldn't really give a ****.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:50   #271819
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is it just basic stuff? or does it get more complicated? Do you do polar bonding? Hydrogen bonding? Bond angles? Shapes (such as trigonal planar)?

Official exams sounds like the better option.

I mean, what are the qualifications called? As I said, in England it's GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education).

In one of my subjects last year, my grade was based on one exam only. In my AS level Maths, my grade is based on two exams I take. One in January, one in July (or some ****). The only downside for me is that all the subjects I take have exams in January (and july) meaning I've got to revise each one, which is why I've been procrastinating so long. If I only had one exam, I wouldn't really give a ****.
Er, not yet. xD

Yup.

Oh, one's we're s'posed to take are called IGCSE, which oddly sounds similar. D:

Oh, that sucks man.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:54   #271820
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Er, not yet. xD

Yup.

Oh, one's we're s'posed to take are called IGCSE, which oddly sounds similar. D:

Oh, that sucks man.
So what about ionic and covalent bonding do you do?

IGCSE would mean International General Certificate of Secondary Education I guess. Which means you should really be doing similar stuff to me. Maybe.

Yeah.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:56   #271821
Mikey<3
Homosexual

Mikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond reputeMikey<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Mikey<3 Send a message via AIM to Mikey<3 Send a message via MSN to Mikey<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Mikey<3
Stay in school.. Crack is whack

Sėnbonzakura - Pure Monk 130-130-132 *Retired*
3d1rPy4G - Pure Water 130-130-133 300+ BP

***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1508;***1494;***1512; ***1488;***1514; ***1502;***1505;***1498; ***1492;***1506;***1512;***1508;***1500;
***1489;***1493;***1488; ***1504;***1506;***1502;***1493;***1491; ***1489;***1488;***1493;***1512; ***1493;***1500;***1488; ***1489;***1510;***1500;
***1506;***1491; ***1502;***1514;***1497; ***1504;***1502;***1513;***1497;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1512;***1493;***1495; ***1488;***1500; ***1502;***1513;***1495;***1511;***1497;***1501; ***1513;***1500; ***1499;***1493;***1495;
***1502;***1493;***1514;***1512; ***1500;***1498; ***1500;***1489;***1499;***1493;***1514; ***1500;***1508;***1506;***1502;***1497;***1501;
***1499;***1513;***1502;***1513;***1492;***1493; ***1504;***1513;***1489;***1512; ***1489;***1498; ***1489;***1508;***1504;***1497;***1501;
Mikey<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2009, 10:58   #271822
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
So what about ionic and covalent bonding do you do?

IGCSE would mean International General Certificate of Secondary Education I guess. Which means you should really be doing similar stuff to me. Maybe.

Yeah.
We learn about it?

Dunno. D:

Good luck though man. D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey<3 View Post
Stay in school.. Crack is whack
I would drop out if I could.
I joke, I'd just drop Math/Sociology/Chemistry if I could.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:02   #271823
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
We learn about it?

Dunno. D:

Good luck though man. D:

I would drop out if I could.
I joke, I'd just drop Math/Sociology/Chemistry if I could.
Yeah but what about it?

It could be as basic as learning that ionic = non-metal and metal, or it could be much more advanced than that?

Prolly.

Thanks. I'll do fine. I'll just do better if I revise or bother with lessons. It doesn't help that I've missed a few lessons. You miss one lesson, and somehow you've missed a whole topic.

Seems that the stuff you cover in one lesson can be worth like 1/10 of the marks in an exam.

Sociology sounds lame. What do you do? Social stratifcation? Religion (secularisation)? I think I attended a lesson of this by accident in College, and it was awful. What do I care about secularistation? I don't even know what it means properly. Something to do with a reform from religious ideals to non-religious ideals within a society. Or something. I didn't care. Still don't.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:06   #271824
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Yeah but what about it?

It could be as basic as learning that ionic = non-metal and metal, or it could be much more advanced than that?

Prolly.

Thanks. I'll do fine. I'll just do better if I revise or bother with lessons. It doesn't help that I've missed a few lessons. You miss one lesson, and somehow you've missed a whole topic.

Seems that the stuff you cover in one lesson can be worth like 1/10 of the marks in an exam.

Sociology sounds lame. What do you do? Social stratifcation? Religion (secularisation)? I think I attended a lesson of this by accident in College, and it was awful. What do I care about secularistation? I don't even know what it means properly. Something to do with a reform from religious ideals to non-religious ideals within a society. Or something. I didn't care. Still don't.
No, just basic stuff.

Oh, duuude, that sounds ****ty.

It is lame, but it was either this or French, and I can't do French for my life. Can drop it next year though, which I'm going to.
Oh, well we haven't done religion ****, but we've done **** on social stratification.
xD
Old 11-23-2009, 11:14   #271825
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
No, just basic stuff.

Oh, duuude, that sounds ****ty.

It is lame, but it was either this or French, and I can't do French for my life. Can drop it next year though, which I'm going to.
Oh, well we haven't done religion ****, but we've done **** on social stratification.
xD
How basic? All I need to hear is something related to Ionic bonding that you do, lolol.

It is ****ty. I ordered revision books for each subject to (courtesy of the College Student fund ), but I never got them. I tried inquiring about them, but they were just like, "We never received no payment." Why the hell is a member of staff talking like that at College? If I were there superior I'd have them lined up and shot, or maybe just give them English lessons. Oh, that's another thing. Some stupid Indian woman walked into me and fell over, then got up and started babbling at me in Indian (There isn't an Indian language, I know, but I don't know what to call it. Sanskrit?). STFU. I'm not Indian. It was her fault anyway.

But yeah, they stole my money and now £30 has been lost in credit. No wonder our economy is going downhill. This is why we should revert to purely tangible money. No ****ing about then.

So I can't revise properly. Because I lose all my paper. I don't know how, but it just falls apart in my bag. I don't really understand it. Unless I somehow have moisture in my bag, but that's unlikely, as I'm sure if there was moisture there, it would be perfect conditions for fungal growth, and I'd find some mushrooms down there or something. Although, that might not be entirely bad. I do like mushrooms.

French isn't that bad. However, a ****ty French teacher led me to extremely dislike the French, so much so that I refuse to write their nationality with a capital letter from now on. What is france good for? Nothing. They should speak English. Everyone knows English is a better language. Rather than teaching millions of children to speak God knows how many languages, you could just teach EVERYBODY ELSE to speak a universal language, like English. I mean, I know that for a while it would be hard, because of the various dialects, and ****wits in China and Asian places who can't pronounce certain letters, but given a few thousand years, it'd work. And you can't say no the idea because of that. Afterall, someone has to start something off. The guys who developed the infrastructure of cities wouldn't just go, "OH HOLD ON, IT WILL TAKE LIKE AGES AND AGES TO DO THIS EFFICIENTLY AND DEVISE A PROPER SYSTEM" would they? No. They'd stick at it and it is what it is today. An engineering and logistical marvel.

I think I see what you mean though. French is worse than Sociology. Only by a little though.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:24   #271826
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
How basic? All I need to hear is something related to Ionic bonding that you do, lolol.

It is ****ty. I ordered revision books for each subject to (courtesy of the College Student fund ), but I never got them. I tried inquiring about them, but they were just like, "We never received no payment." Why the hell is a member of staff talking like that at College? If I were there superior I'd have them lined up and shot, or maybe just give them English lessons. Oh, that's another thing. Some stupid Indian woman walked into me and fell over, then got up and started babbling at me in Indian (There isn't an Indian language, I know, but I don't know what to call it. Sanskrit?). STFU. I'm not Indian. It was her fault anyway.

But yeah, they stole my money and now £30 has been lost in credit. No wonder our economy is going downhill. This is why we should revert to purely tangible money. No ****ing about then.

So I can't revise properly. Because I lose all my paper. I don't know how, but it just falls apart in my bag. I don't really understand it. Unless I somehow have moisture in my bag, but that's unlikely, as I'm sure if there was moisture there, it would be perfect conditions for fungal growth, and I'd find some mushrooms down there or something. Although, that might not be entirely bad. I do like mushrooms.

French isn't that bad. However, a ****ty French teacher led me extremely dislike the French, so much so that I refuse to write their nationality with a capital letter from now on. What is france good for? Nothing. They should speak English. Everyone knows English is a better language. Rather than teacher millions of children to speak God knows how many languages, you could just teach EVERYBODY ELSE to speak a Universal language, like English. I mean, I know that for a while it would be hard, because of the various dialects, and ****wits in China and Asian places who can't pronounce certain letters, but given a few thousand years, it'd work. And you can't say no the idea because of that. Afterall, someone has to start something off. The guys who developed the infrastructure of cities wouldn't just go, "OH HOLD ON, IT WILL TAKE LIKE AGES AND AGES TO DO THIS EFFICIENTLY AND DEVISE A PROPER SYSTEM" would they? No. They'd stick at it and it is what it is today. An engineering and logistical marvel.

I think I see what you mean though. French is worse than Sociology. Only by a little though.
Like, **** about how some electrons are shared with some other atom or some ****.

Beat their asses man.
Oh, I thought they spoke Urdu. No idea.

Get yourself like a plastic wrapper or some **** and wrap your papers man. D:
****ty suggestion, I know. D:
Would you be willing to eat mushrooms if they grew out your bag though?

Oh, well I barely knew French to begin with, so I woulda had too much catching up and **** to do.
Dude, what could s/he have done to make you hate it so much?

Yeah, but people also wanna learn their like, original language to keep their heritage or some ****. Dunno, that's mainly why my parents want me to learn Arabic properly.

Yeah, basically had to choose between **** and ****tier.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:39   #271827
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
Like, **** about how some electrons are shared with some other atom or some ****.

Beat their asses man.
Oh, I thought they spoke Urdu. No idea.

Get yourself like a plastic wrapper or some **** and wrap your papers man. D:
****ty suggestion, I know. D:
Would you be willing to eat mushrooms if they grew out your bag though?

Oh, well I barely knew French to begin with, so I woulda had too much catching up and **** to do.
Dude, what could s/he have done to make you hate it so much?

Yeah, but people also wanna learn their like, original language to keep their heritage or some ****. Dunno, that's mainly why my parents want me to learn Arabic properly.

Yeah, basically had to choose between **** and ****tier.
Oh right. lone pairs? bond pairs?

I will beat their asses. What kind of a world is it if when you pay for something, you don't receive it? Especially in a place of learning. What moral am I going to learn from that? Oh, it's okay to deceive people when it comes to business. "Who told you that!?" Oh, I learned it from College. I don't think that would stand in a Court of Law. Speaking of Law, I wanted to study that. I don't know why I didn't pick it. I chose Psychology instead and man, do I regret that. The only fun lesson I've had is learning that when I was a little boy, I wanted to kill my Father and have sexual relations with my Mother. I mean, dude that **** is so wrong. This Freud guy, the only reason he hypothesised that each child goes through the Oedipus complex (as in, wants to shag mum/kill dad) is because he himself felt that way when he was a child. He then conducted an INCREDIBLY BIASED Case Study on a little child to back up his theory. So basically, this guy has made conclusions that actually negatively affect the progess psychology has made, JUST TO RELIEVE THE GUILT HE FELT FOR FEELING THAT WAY AS A CHILD. So yeah, wish I took Law instead. The Law department go on loads of trips too. They're going to Disneyland. I don't know why, but they are. I want to go to Disneyland. I always make the wrong choices. Like when I decided to go home at Lunch (at College) and my friends went to the canteen and got invited to a party. I didn't get invited of course, because I was sat on the bus on my own. Although, i did get invited eventually. I didn't go though. Maybe I told you. I bought Modern Warfare 2 on that day, and ended up spending my day playing it. Ahaha. I love devotion. <3.

Urdu? I don't know. I just think that Sanskrit is an Indian language. Or maybe I'm thinking of Afrikaans. I never really understood that. Is Afrikaans a language? or is it a sub-group on languages? Is it even Afrikaans? Maybe I made it up. I've been doing that a lot lately. Some girl said to me "Remember when we dated like 4 years ago?". Well no, I didn't. So I lied and was like "Oh yeah, that was awesome." So she was like "We didn't really date. I just wanted to see what you said." So I blocked her. Although, that leads to some awkward times at College, because she hangs around with the same people as I do. I read up on it anyway, and it turns out you can make people believe they had an experience just by using a leading question, as she did. So I might unblock her and explain it to her. I don't know, I don't much care for her. She's boring. Which is why I knew I couldn't have actually dated her. I have standards. Standards that she falls below.

A plastic bag isn't a bad idea. I'm just too lazy (and broke) to go and buy some. They must be like 1p for a plastic wallet, but oh well. I only leave the house if it's a necessity, and it seems that too much irrepairable damage has been caused, so it's a bit pointless to try to protect my work now. What will it achieve? I may be able to score like 10% on the exam because I saved 10% of my work in the last 4 weeks before my exam. Whoopee.

What's the difference between eating mushrooms that came from my bag and eating mushrooms that came from the floor? At least I know where mine have been. Better than having some ****ty rac**** ****ting all over them. Do rac****s live in the forest? probably. I can't see where else they'd live. I don't know why, but when i think of rac****s I think of skunks. Are they related? Do they smell? MY GOD, ferrets smell. In year 9, I went on a trip somewhere. There was a ferret, and it really smelt. The guy was like "COME ON KIDS, COME 'N SMELL IT" and then he'd shove it in our faces. I think I had herpes on the face because of that. I should have sued him.

So other kids did French before that? Sounds like a lousy system.

Who are you talking about? Who's the s/he that I hate?

Learning a language to keep your heritage? bull****. Maybe if people weren't so proud, we'd actually be able to get rid of these cultural barriers. It's like I say. All it takes is a few people to make the first move and problem solved. It's a long term problem and it requires a long term solution.

I would have said **** and ****ter. Like, "Well ****, things have gone down the ****ter." I love that saying. What is the ****ter?

Last edited by Morteh; 11-23-2009 at 11:43.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:57   #271828
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Oh right. lone pairs? bond pairs?

I will beat their asses. What kind of a world is it if when you pay for something, you don't receive it? Especially in a place of learning. What moral am I going to learn from that? Oh, it's okay to deceive people when it comes to business. "Who told you that!?" Oh, I learned it from College. I don't think that would stand in a Court of Law. Speaking of Law, I wanted to study that. I don't know why I didn't pick it. I chose Psychology instead and man, do I regret that. The only fun lesson I've had is learning that when I was a little boy, I wanted to kill my Father and have sexual relations with my Mother. I mean, dude that **** is so wrong. This Freud guy, the only reason he hypothesised that each child goes through the Oedipus complex (as in, wants to shag mum/kill dad) is because he himself felt that way when he was a child. He then conducted an INCREDIBLY BIASED Case Study on a little child to back up his theory. So basically, this guy has made conclusions that actually negatively affect the progess psychology has made, JUST TO RELIEVE THE GUILT HE FELT FOR FEELING THAT WAY AS A CHILD. So yeah, wish I took Law instead. The Law department go on loads of trips too. They're going to Disneyland. I don't know why, but they are. I want to go to Disneyland. I always make the wrong choices. Like when I decided to go home at Lunch (at College) and my friends went to the canteen and got invited to a party. I didn't get invited of course, because I was sat on the bus on my own. Although, i did get invited eventually. I didn't go though. Maybe I told you. I bought Modern Warfare 2 on that day, and ended up spending my day playing it. Ahaha. I love devotion. <3.

Urdu? I don't know. I just think that Sanskrit is an Indian language. Or maybe I'm thinking of Afrikaans. I never really understood that. Is Afrikaans a language? or is it a sub-group on languages? Is it even Afrikaans? Maybe I made it up. I've been doing that a lot lately. Some girl said to me "Remember when we dated like 4 years ago?". Well no, I didn't. So I lied and was like "Oh yeah, that was awesome." So she was like "We didn't really date. I just wanted to see what you said." So I blocked her. Although, that leads to some awkward times at College, because she hangs around with the same people as I do. I read up on it anyway, and it turns out you can make people believe they had an experience just by using a leading question, as she did. So I might unblock her and explain it to her. I don't know, I don't much care for her. She's boring. Which is why I knew I couldn't have actually dated her. I have standards. Standards that she falls below.

A plastic bag isn't a bad idea. I'm just too lazy (and broke) to go and buy some. They must be like 1p for a plastic wallet, but oh well. I only leave the house if it's a necessity, and it seems that too much irrepairable damage has been caused, so it's a bit pointless to try to protect my work now. What will it achieve? I may be able to score like 10% on the exam because I saved 10% of my work in the last 4 weeks before my exam. Whoopee.

What's the difference between eating mushrooms that came from my bag and eating mushrooms that came from the floor? At least I know where mine have been. Better than having some ****ty rac**** ****ting all over them. Do rac****s live in the forest? probably. I can't see where else they'd live. I don't know why, but when i think of rac****s I think of skunks. Are they related? Do they smell? MY GOD, ferrets smell. In year 9, I went on a trip somewhere. There was a ferret, and it really smelt. The guy was like "COME ON KIDS, COME 'N SMELL IT" and then he'd shove it in our faces. I think I had herpes on the face because of that. I should have sued him.

So other kids did French before that? Sounds like a lousy system.

Who are you talking about? Who's the s/he that I hate?

Learning a language to keep your heritage? bull****. Maybe if people weren't so proud, we'd actually be able to get rid of these cultural barriers. It's like I say. All it takes is a few people to make the first move and problem solved. It's a long term problem and it requires a long term solution.

I would have said **** and ****ter. Like, "Well ****, things have gone down the ****ter." I love that saying. What is the ****ter?
No idea what the difference is. Should prolly pay bit more attention in class.

Oh, that's retarded man.
Wtf? Disneyland? Lucky *******s.
Oh, then that's not really a wrong choice, if you didn't end up going anyway, lulz.

*wipes forehead* Good to know I wasn't the only one that wanted to do that. I joke, that's nasty.

Pretty sure Afrikaans is a language.
Idk, cause I known a fewwww Indian people, though I didn't really bother to ask, I think they spoke Urdu, cause they'd talk to each other and sometimes some Pakistani people in it, and I always assumed Urdu was the Pakistani language.

Lolol, have same thing a buncha times, but different situations.
Totally awkward, 'specially if you say "Oh, yeah those were good times" or some ****, then they ask you some **** question about it. Just sit there trying to think of some random **** that you think they're talking about.
Lol.

Oh gee man, that really sucks. =/

Yeah, but they seem nastier than ones from the floor.
Pretty sure they do, but where I used to live, which wasn't near a forest, there were rac****s in a buncha places, eating your garbage and ****. D:
Pretty sure they're somewhat related.
That guy's mental.

Yeah, you're supposed to take it from like grade 1-some other year. But I moved around a lot, so I only took it for 2 years when I was small.

Your French teacher? What could they have done to make you hate it so much? D:

Well I guess.

I dunno, ****tier sounds more correct to me.
French.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:18   #271829
Morteh
Banned

Quote:
No idea what the difference is. Should prolly pay bit more attention in class.

Oh, that's retarded man.
Wtf? Disneyland? Lucky *******s.
Oh, then that's not really a wrong choice, if you didn't end up going anyway, lulz.

*wipes forehead* Good to know I wasn't the only one that wanted to do that. I joke, that's nasty.

Pretty sure Afrikaans is a language.
Idk, cause I known a fewwww Indian people, though I didn't really bother to ask, I think they spoke Urdu, cause they'd talk to each other and sometimes some Pakistani people in it, and I always assumed Urdu was the Pakistani language.

Totally awkward, 'specially if you say "Oh, yeah those were good times" or some ****, then they ask you some **** question about it. Just sit there trying to think of some random **** that you think they're talking about.
Lol.

Yeah, but they seem nastier than ones from the floor.
Pretty sure they do, but where I used to live, which wasn't near a forest, there were rac****s in a buncha places, eating your garbage and ****. D:
That guy's mental.

Yeah, you're supposed to take it from like grade 1-some other year. But I moved around a lot, so I only took it for 2 years when I was small.

Your French teacher? What could they have done to make you hate it so much? D:

Well I guess.

French.
I doubt you'll have done them. Nvm.

What's retarded? My College? Hell yeah it is. There's nothing to do there. I mean nothing. At all. And they think that giving you massive gaps in between each lesson is helpful to you. Oh gee thanks. I never realised how boring my own company is. Or how little friends I have. Thanks for making this clear to me.

Unless you meant Freud. Also a goddamn retard. Thinks he's smart because he has a beard. Why do all bearded guys think they're smart? It's like, hurrdurr. You're clearly not smart if you can't figure out how to use a razor blade. ****ing morons.

I know. Why the **** are they going to Disneyland? I reckon it's so they can do something retarded, and then sue Disneyland. First hand experience in Law. Like that ***** who was at McDonalds. She threw a drink onto her boyfriend, stood up and stormed off. As she stormed off, she slipped over on the drink she had just thrown over her boyfriend. She then sued McDonalds for not cleaning the drink up in time. Dude, I doubt even Superman could have done that. ****ing moron. ***** should be shot and taken out the gene pool. I can't believe people like that reproduce. I'm surprised they even understand what a vagina is. Hurr ****ing durr. "Yes, put your penis in there. Yeah, in my ear. Just like that." Then she gets out a pregnancy test and ****s all over it. "OH, NO BABY AS OF YET. LET'S KEEP TRYING." Either that, or she'd go to the zoo and bribe the storks.

It was a wrong choice. If I'd have stayed with them, I'd have been invited. Instead, I'm that nerdy kid who had to hint that he wanted to be invited. FML.

What's nasty? I don't get it.

Yeah, it is a language. I think it's related to Dutch in someway. Or it's derived from it. Or vice-versa. I actually don't care, so I don't know why we're talking about it.

Oh dude, if I said Pakistani over here, I'd have 50 people riding my arse shouting "RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST" ****ing idiots. I can't stand them. It's like, I call this guy in my maths class an Aussie, because he looks like he's from Australia. He's like, "HURrr, you massive racist." How is that racist? He's the one taking ****ing offense from it. If anyone's the racist, it's him. Otherwise he wouldn't be bothered that I assumed he was Australian. Instead, he's recognising the racial inferiority that Australians have. Even thought they're not a race. Because they suck.

Yeah. Obviously if I can't remember it, it was ****. So why should I want to talk about it. Some guy's like, "hey Steve, remember that totally awesome time when we ____."
No.
"Well it was totally awesome. Lemme tell you what happened."
There's two things wrong with this. Firstly, it clearly wasn't totally awesome. Telling yourself that won't make it true. Secondly, why would he need to tell me what happened if I'd have been there? OH WAIT, I WASN'T THERE YOU ****ING MORON. STFU.

No they don't.

Oh, so rac****s are like the foxes over here? But I like foxes. I don't like rac****s. I wish foxes were domesticated. That would be so cool. I could take it for walks, and everyone would be like, "Hey look, it's that super awesome guy who has a fox for a pet. I love that guy." And girls would throw themselves at my feet.
My friend said he knew a guy who had a fox for a pet. I asked him who his friend was, he didn't know. Either this guy is a retard, or a liar. I think he's both.

Geez, I started French when I was like 12. But I'm a genius. I wouldn't expect that of everyone.

Oh, well my french teacher was just so pompous. And he hated English people. I could see it in his eyes. I'd speak in English and this hatred would burn in his eyes. Then I'd speak in french (but with an English accent) and he'd look at me with mutual dislike. Then I'd change to a french accent, and I could see him stroking his boner. I don't know what was wrong with the guy. He loved france too much. But he lived in England. Seems like someone made the wrong choice in life. That's why I hate him. He was clearly retarded. Well, maybe he wasn't retarded. The problem is that he was french. All that cheese and wine affects him. All this guy did was whine. Something about how learning french was just as important (or maybe even moreso) than our other subjects. Pray tell, how? I go into an ENGLISH shop, YOU KNOW, BECAUSE I LIVE IN ENGLAND, they're not going to be like "Ahhh bonjour. BLAH BLAH BLAH CIL VOUS PLAIT?" Ignorant ****. You live in England. Speak English.

That brings me to immigrants. I mean, I probably sound disrespectful and ****, but if you come to England, you should abide by our culture. I mean, the reasons they give for not abiding by it is bull****. Apparently, they want to keep their own heritage. Okay, that's all good and well. Ah, wait, no it's not. You live in England now. We have our own seperate culture. Furthermore, if you think it's okay for you to **** up England's culture in turn for your own, TRADITIONS AND CULTURES AND HERITAGE CLEARLY ISN'T THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU.

This isn't coherent, but I'm too lazy to proof read.

No, I mean. "OH man, my life's gone to the ****ter." What is "the ****ter"? Is it some metaphorical symbol for something? Or is metaphysical? Is it a nickname for something? Is it tangible? I don't know. I do care about this though. I may research it. Maybe not though.

Last edited by Morteh; 11-23-2009 at 12:21.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:27   #271830
Assy
Banned

Assy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond reputeAssy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Assy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob the builder View Post
no idea what the difference is. Should prolly pay bit more attention in class.

oh, that's retarded man.
wtf? Disneyland? Lucky *******s.
oh, then that's not really a wrong choice, if you didn't end up going anyway, lulz.

*wipes forehead* good to know i wasn't the only one that wanted to do that. i joke, that's nasty.

Pretty sure afrikaans is a language.
Idk, cause i known a fewwww indian people, though i didn't really bother to ask, i think they spoke urdu, cause they'd talk to each other and sometimes some pakistani people in it, and i always assumed urdu was the pakistani language.

Totally awkward, 'specially if you say "oh, yeah those were good times" or some ****, then they ask you some **** question about it. Just sit there trying to think of some random **** that you think they're talking about.
Lol.

yeah, but they seem nastier than ones from the floor.
Pretty sure they do, but where i used to live, which wasn't near a forest, there were rac****s in a buncha places, eating your garbage and ****. D:
That guy's mental.

Yeah, you're supposed to take it from like grade 1-some other year. But i moved around a lot, so i only took it for 2 years when i was small.

Your french teacher? What could they have done to make you hate it so much? D:

Well i guess.

French.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morteh View Post
i doubt you'll have done them. Nvm.

What's retarded? My college? Hell yeah it is. There's nothing to do there. I mean nothing. At all. And they think that giving you massive gaps in between each lesson is helpful to you. Oh gee thanks. I never realised how boring my own company is. Or how little friends i have. Thanks for making this clear to me.

Unless you meant freud. Also a goddamn retard. Thinks he's smart because he has a beard. Why do all bearded guys think they're smart? It's like, hurrdurr. You're clearly not smart if you can't figure out how to use a razor blade. ****ing morons.

I know. Why the **** are they going to disneyland? I reckon it's so they can do something retarded, and then sue disneyland. First hand experience in law. Like that ***** who was at mcdonalds. She threw a drink onto her boyfriend, stood up and stormed off. As she stormed off, she slipped over on the drink she had just thrown over her boyfriend. she then sued mcdonalds for not cleaning the drink up in time. Dude, i doubt even superman could have done that. ****ing moron. ***** should be shot and taken out the gene pool. I can't believe people like that reproduce. I'm surprised they even understand what a vagina is. Hurr ****ing durr. "yes, put your penis in there. Yeah, in my ear. Just like that." then she gets out a pregnancy test and ****s all over it. "oh, no baby as of yet. Let's keep trying." either that, or she'd go to the zoo and bribe the storks.

It was a wrong choice. If i'd have stayed with them, i'd have been invited. Instead, i'm that nerdy kid who had to hint that he wanted to be invited. Fml.

What's nasty? I don't get it.

Yeah, it is a language. I think it's related to dutch in someway. Or it's derived from it. Or vice-versa. I actually don't care, so i don't know why we're talking about it.

Oh dude, if i said pakistani over here, i'd have 50 people riding my arse shouting "racist racist racist racist" ****ing idiots. I can't stand them. It's like, i call this guy in my maths class an aussie, because he looks like he's from australia. He's like, "hurrr, you massive racist." how is that racist? He's the one taking ****ing offense from it. If anyone's the racist, it's him. Otherwise he wouldn't be bothered that i assumed he was australian. Instead, he's recognising the racial inferiority that australians have. Even thought they're not a race. Because they suck.

Yeah. Obviously if i can't remember it, it was ****. So why should i want to talk about it. Some guy's like, "hey steve, remember that totally awesome time when we ____."
no.
"well it was totally awesome. Lemme tell you what happened."
there's two things wrong with this. Firstly, it clearly wasn't totally awesome. Telling yourself that won't make it true. Secondly, why would he need to tell me what happened if i'd have been there? Oh wait, i wasn't there you ****ing moron. Stfu.

No they don't.

Oh, so rac****s are like the foxes over here? But i like foxes. I don't like rac****s. I wish foxes were domesticated. That would be so cool. I could take it for walks, and everyone would be like, "hey look, it's that super awesome guy who has a fox for a pet. I love that guy." and girls would throw themselves at my feet.
My friend said he knew a guy who had a fox for a pet. I asked him who his friend was, he didn't know. Either this guy is a retard, or a liar. I think he's both.

Geez, i started french when i was like 12. But i'm a genius. I wouldn't expect that of everyone.

Oh, well my french teacher was just so pompous. And he hated english people. I could see it in his eyes. I'd speak in english and this hatred would burn in his eyes. Then i'd speak in french (but with an english accent) and he'd look at me with mutual dislike. Then i'd change to a french accent, and i could see him stroking his boner. I don't know what was wrong with the guy. He loved france too much. But he lived in england. Seems like someone made the wrong choice in life. That's why i hate him. He was clearly retarded. Well, maybe he wasn't retarded. The problem is that he was french. All that cheese and wine affects him. All this guy did was whine. Something about how learning french was just as important (or maybe even moreso) than our other subjects. Pray tell, how? I go into an english shop, you know, because i live in england, they're not going to be like "ahhh bonjour. Blah blah blah cil vous plait?" ignorant ****. You live in england. Speak english.

That brings me to immigrants. I mean, i probably sound disrespectful and ****, but if you come to england, you should abide by our culture. I mean, the reasons they give for not abiding by it is bull****. Apparently, they want to keep their own heritage. Okay, that's all good and well. Ah, wait, no it's not. You live in england now. We have our own seperate culture. Furthermore, if you think it's okay for you to **** up england's culture in turn for your own, traditions and cultures and heritage clearly isn't that important to you.

This isn't coherent, but i'm too lazy to proof read.

No, i mean. "oh man, my life's gone to the ****ter." what is "the ****ter"? Is it some metaphorical symbol for something? Or is metaphysical? Is it a nickname for something? Is it tangible? I don't know. I do care about this though. I may research it. Maybe not though.
wadafax!
Assy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: