Old 02-12-2009, 07:08   #31
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...

KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
Spammed emails?

Get real.

TQ's real reason for not doing anything against botters is because half the botters I fraps are bulkers/DB buyers.

As long as theirs no harm to the server and it only pisses off some players with free gear, TQ isn't going to bot jail or ban an account that pays them money.

What do you expect from a company that sells a non-existent product that costs them little to no overhead. They take your money, offer no end user support, and now they do nothing to honor their own terms of service.
The DB boycott dose NOTHING. If you ran TQ, do you think you'd care if somone made an over posted thread about how a few players don't wanna buy your best selling over priced items?
I know I wouldn't care when I have players from all around the world dropping $340 USD on a daily basis.

Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!

I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 07:14   #32
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...

KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Spammed emails?

Get real.

TQ's real reason for not doing anything against botters is because half the botters I fraps are bulkers/DB buyers.

As long as theirs no harm to the server and it only pisses off some players with free gear, TQ isn't going to bot jail or ban an account that pays them money.

What do you expect from a company that sells a non-existent product that costs them little to no overhead. They take your money, offer no end user support, and now they do nothing to honor their own terms of service.
The DB boycott dose NOTHING. If you ran TQ, do you think you'd care if somone made an over posted thread about how a few players don't wanna buy your best selling over priced items?
I know I wouldn't care when I have players from all around the world dropping $340 USD on a daily basis.

To add on to my rant...

I wonder.. just wonder...

Lets just say we all had the cash to drop on DragonBalls...
Lets say we all bulk/DB buy then bot and PK every free player and new account until people stop joining.

I bet TQ would bot jail us real fast then, huh?

Edit: Or what if I run a private deticated server out in another country like all the torrents sites do, and sell Dragon balls and Soc super items for half the price?
I could even have a GM online for every major map too. I'd hold weekly surveys that would actually make a change to the game if players wanted it.
I bet I can do it all on my own!

Last edited by KENSHIN666; 02-12-2009 at 07:23.
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 07:27   #33
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Spammed emails?

Get real.

I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ
?

Thanks for the new addition to my siggy!
Quote:
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 15:26   #34
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
To add on to my rant...

I wonder.. just wonder...

Lets just say we all had the cash to drop on DragonBalls...
Lets say we all bulk/DB buy then bot and PK every free player and new account until people stop joining.

I bet TQ would bot jail us real fast then, huh?

Edit: Or what if I run a private deticated server out in another country like all the torrents sites do, and sell Dragon balls and Soc super items for half the price?
I could even have a GM online for every major map too. I'd hold weekly surveys that would actually make a change to the game if players wanted it.
I bet I can do it all on my own!
then do it fruit
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 16:42   #35
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!

BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
The game is crap already anyways. Got get an xbox or something people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 17:45   #36
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

Location: Singapore +/ +) XD Was Striving.. Now Slacking.. Soon Quitting..
-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
The game is crap already anyways. Got get an xbox or something people!
no...
xbox's games are boring...
just wait for....
DIABLO III

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

ps: It is so damn hard to gain trust from ppl, be it in RL or in CO..
TY so much Greg and also Matthias for the TRUST given in my CO life
-~YunYun~- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 18:01   #37
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -~YunYun~- View Post
no...
xbox's games are boring...
just wait for....
DIABLO III
Agreed la.
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 18:15   #38
-~YunYun~-
Gave up~~~

Location: Singapore +/ +) XD Was Striving.. Now Slacking.. Soon Quitting..
-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute-~YunYun~- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
Agreed la.
ty la~

YunYun
130Tro ~ 133War
Dun_Kill_Me_Pls
130Arc

Gears:
+4 1soc -0 Fan (Free)
+6 0soc -0 Tower
+5 2sdg -0 Bow
+6 1sdg -5 Katana
+4 1sdg1rdg -0 Veil
+4 1sdg -5 Vest
+5 1sdg -3 Neck
+5 1rdg -0 DRing
+3 1rdg -0 Boot

ps: It is so damn hard to gain trust from ppl, be it in RL or in CO..
TY so much Greg and also Matthias for the TRUST given in my CO life
-~YunYun~- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 18:27   #39
Devzzzz
L2 " ' "

Devzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
Agreed la.
MSN ****?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: