View Poll Results: Who is Diamond biggest spammer?
ビenzy 22 41.51%
~st3alth" 29 54.72%
~Bankai 31 58.49%
Vitata 20 37.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2009, 01:10   #121
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
idk if im gunna keep spamming diamond or stay at community and off-topic =\
~Bankai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 02:15   #122
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
who cares.. sod off hahar <3 that will make me the biggest spammer of diamond by default hahar

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
good friends bail u out of jail
True friends are the ones sitting next to you saying "were flucked"
~Pitbull~ lvl 134-134-134 Water-War-Troj
~Stealth~ 131-131-1XX pure troj
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bankai View Post
And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a god.
~st3alth" is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 03:01   #123
~Bankai
Banned

~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute~Bankai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~st3alth" View Post
who cares.. sod off hahar <3 that will make me the biggest spammer of diamond by default hahar
Oh, so your saying im the biggest spammer of diamond now too huh ?

Siggied
Old 01-20-2009, 03:06   #124
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute~st3alth" has a reputation beyond repute
well ive got other things to do instead of spamming on forums atm... like trying to figure out if im having a kid or not... i swear some chicks are bull****ters

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 03:21   #125
~Bankai
Banned

Quote:
well ive got other things to do instead of spamming on forums atm... like trying to figure out if im having a kid or not... i swear some chicks are bull****ters
lmfao, they trying to skank money off you and just crave the attention.

they all do it >.>
Old 01-20-2009, 03:42   #126
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

well i slept with this girl about 3 months ago now.. she got my number threw a friend of ours.. and she said she is 4 months preggers a month ago and its with my kid... now how the *** is she 4 months preggers with my kid when i fukd her 2 months beforehand when she told me??

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 03:46   #127
ビenzy

ビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond reputeビenzy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
well i slept with this girl about 3 months ago now.. she got my number threw a friend of ours.. and she said she is 4 months preggers a month ago and its with my kid... now how the *** is she 4 months preggers with my kid when i fukd her 2 months beforehand when she told me??
Highly potent sperm?

Wat~War~Tro
130~130~133

DIAMOND

Quote:
CoolHeart~speaks~to~ビenzy:u condom using pot guy
ビenzy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 03:50   #128
~Bankai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ビenzy View Post
Highly potent sperm?
^

And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a God.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:56   #129
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

Quote:
^

And it's Ian we're talkin about here, he is somewhat of a God.
thats a sig moment lol

and no she said that she just wants to let me no that she doesnt want child support.. and she doesnt want me to see it.. but she is sure its mine.. now i must have sperm that can travel back in time.. its fuking funny

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 03:58   #130
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry, I spam more.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 04:01   #131
~st3alth"
FMLYHM

do u?

Keep your guard up
and your buddies in mind
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 04:17   #132
~Bankai
Banned

Quote:
thats a sig moment lol

and no she said that she just wants to let me no that she doesnt want child support.. and she doesnt want me to see it.. but she is sure its mine.. now i must have sperm that can travel back in time.. its fuking funny
ROFL, wow, i do wonder about you sometimes, back in time ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhemst View Post
Sorry, I spam more.
More than me or more than Ian ?
Old 01-20-2009, 05:02   #133
Meggie~
<3Beatles~

Meggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond reputeMeggie~ has a reputation beyond repute
my hubby of course is the biggest spammer , nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish.flute View Post
indeed....the Beatles own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blite View Post
i like beatles too just didnt say
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreya View Post
nah beatles are fckn awesome, just sayin i grew up watchin that movie. Watchin it now its still fckn amazin lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayWolf View Post
I liked the Yellow submarine when i were little
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyBot View Post
9/10
The Beatles pwn. =]
Quote:
[Friend]<<<CH!CK_BOY>>> speaks to Megan_da_great: i wish i had **** [20:25]

***9829; the Beatles foreva ***9829;

***9829; my hubby stealthy ***9829;
Meggie~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2009, 05:31   #134
~Bankai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggie~ View Post
my hubby of course is the biggest spammer , nuff said
You only say that cause you are married to him.

If you was married to me, you'd say i'm the biggest spammer.

Simple Logic.

I think i put somewhere no Biast Voting

Oh well i don't particulary care, just wanted to be an ass cause im in that mood .

No offence to you at all Meg btw
Old 01-20-2009, 05:42   #135
Suicune
Goover

Suicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond reputeSuicune has a reputation beyond repute
Spam annoys
Tro-War-Tro

QUIT
Suicune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: