Old 01-15-2009, 11:44   #1
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
CO has low ratings

after wandering aimlessly in the sugestions area i found a report about netdragon on the BBB's website. special thnx to general zata for this info

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100013117

if ur too lazy to go to the link they basically stated the following:
netdragon got a C- from the BBB (lol that figures )

reason; 85 registered complaints

Complainants allege the company attempts to compel players to purchase "Dragonballs," on their free play website. Some complainants allege they are billed for Dragonballs" which they did not order. Players complain that the company blocks access to players for invalid reasons, or if they refuse to pay charges billed for "Dragonballs." Other complainants report that the company added a bug to their game to catch "botters." Players complain that botters catch innocent characters placing them in bot jail unless or until the player purchases "dragonballs," that are required for jail release. Many players report the company fails to respond to emails, or fails to resolve players concerns with hackers, or other online playing complications.

The company responds to most complaints by reminding complainants to read the "player terms and conditions, or by providing an email address for customer service. Some complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate.
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 15:39   #2
Just Arcy
↑ is Back

Just Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond reputeJust Arcy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Just Arcy Send a message via Yahoo to Just Arcy Send a message via Skype™ to Just Arcy
i never had a problem with em in 4 years

No. of Cmpl----Type of Response
3--------------Making a full refund, as the consumer requested
0--------------Making a partial refund
61-------------Agreeing to perform according to their contract
4--------------Refusing to make an adjustment
17-------------Refuse to adjust, relying on terms of agreement
0--------------Unanswered
0--------------Unassigned
85-------------Total

Fernandes - Trojan - 130 - 250 Potency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLight View Post
people who lose it then when they are not married are what we call hoes....

Last edited by Just Arcy; 01-15-2009 at 15:43.
Just Arcy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 20:56   #3
necrasa
SulliVan

necrasa will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to necrasa Send a message via Yahoo to necrasa
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerberous/KiRA View Post
after wandering aimlessly in the sugestions area i found a report about netdragon on the BBB's website. special thnx to general zata for this info

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100013117

if ur too lazy to go to the link they basically stated the following:
netdragon got a C- from the BBB (lol that figures )

reason; 85 registered complaints

Complainants allege the company attempts to compel players to purchase "Dragonballs," on their free play website. Some complainants allege they are billed for Dragonballs" which they did not order. Players complain that the company blocks access to players for invalid reasons, or if they refuse to pay charges billed for "Dragonballs." Other complainants report that the company added a bug to their game to catch "botters." Players complain that botters catch innocent characters placing them in bot jail unless or until the player purchases "dragonballs," that are required for jail release. Many players report the company fails to respond to emails, or fails to resolve players concerns with hackers, or other online playing complications.

The company responds to most complaints by reminding complainants to read the "player terms and conditions, or by providing an email address for customer service. Some complaints are unresolved meaning the company failed to properly address the complaint allegations or their response was inadequate.
+1 and good research work
Fixed all subclasses.
necrasa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2009, 21:09   #4
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
old

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 13:33   #5
HangOver88
Banned

HangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond repute
young
HangOver88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 13:34   #6
Black^Tiger
TopDevil

Black^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond reputeBlack^Tiger has a reputation beyond repute
Yet it's addictive.

iiMpLeX - 20 tro xD
Black^Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 13:43   #7
HangOver88
Banned

HangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond reputeHangOver88 has a reputation beyond repute
white tiger
Old 01-19-2009, 13:50   #8
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HangOver88 View Post
white tiger
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
Nikkon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2009, 14:02   #9
HangOver88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
No im bored and i did this spammish thing.. and Who do u think u r ?? that can decide what i can do.. if u dont like it.. igonre.. be a man and ignore ! Thank You.
Old 01-19-2009, 14:16   #10
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Nikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond reputeNikkon has a reputation beyond repute
Explain in which way ignoring your retard post would be "being a man" ? Really curious to know, also when i ask you for a favor, in case you're don't really understand the sentence, it doesn't mean i order you something so i'm not telling you what to do, but strongly suggest to gtfo and find something more interisting to do, it's for your own good .
Old 01-19-2009, 14:23   #11
HangOver88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Explain in which way ignoring your retard post would be "being a man" ? Really curious to know, also when i ask you for a favor, in case you're don't really understand the sentence, it doesn't mean i order you something so i'm not telling you what to do, but strongly suggest to gtfo and find something more interisting to do, it's for your own good .

i understand u good but idk....Well a man u r by ignoring my post that is childish..maybe u r a voman well well whatever i can write how much i want so stop reply me since it wont effect me! Thank You Nikkon..Now GTFO
Old 01-19-2009, 14:27   #12
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

If you expect me to answer, try to write something that make sence, i really don't get your last post ... do some efforts please ...
Old 01-19-2009, 14:28   #13
HangOver88
Banned

naw not rly expect you to answer.. just wanna clear out that ima post till my fingers bleed and u should mind your own buisness..deaL? Thank You Nikkon
Old 01-19-2009, 14:56   #14
Nikkon
ahhhhhhh!!

Oh by the way, and this will be my last reply, you're breaking several forums rules, which you are supposed to respect, would be nice if you could read them once again.
Old 01-19-2009, 15:02   #15
HangOver88
Banned

Ok i will. Take care Bye Bye nikkon

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: