Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 15:21   #76
SighReally
Jizzus

SighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond reputeSighReally has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SighReally
[quote=xAcidBurNx;9742769]@randeh

ahaha no comment. i do have a life kid. where do u think i got the money from. my pocket money. so you fail. "get a life" is a lame comment. flame on like i care roflmao. Us busy people who have everyday life to work on cant catch up to those people who stare at there computer for like what, 12 hours a day ? HA! so we put money in this game. so stfu. ignorant fool

@GodFlesh
wow, another retard. Ha Ha

so if you have a bussy life, were do you get the time for conquer
and if you dont play alot, then you're wasting money.
/nice job contradicting yourself retard.
egy-pharo-allah
Gears:
Some Really Really Really Good Gears.
Trust me I'm a minority

Quit
Old 01-08-2009, 17:26   #77
MsbrShadow

MsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to MsbrShadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
The one killing Arabs every day - then you blame me for phottoshopped pictures.

Presidents don't kill Arabs bullets do, and I'm they not flying out of the guns barrels for no reason.
ShadowKeeper 2nd RB Arch/Tro/Arch lvl 130/130/131
~Battle_Scorch~ RB Water/Warrior lvl 110/127
Strife71 RB Water/Water lvl 110/131
MsbrMerlin RB Fire/Warrior/Fire lvl 130/130/113
------------
If you no longer enjoy playing this game quit and find a better game to play, and please do us all a favor and quit the forums as well.
Old 01-08-2009, 18:41   #78
Seby~
ƒrenzy

Seby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond reputeSeby~ has a reputation beyond repute
Diamond.

Seby~ Trojan-Ninja-Water 130>130>1XX

***9829; DIAMOND ***9829;

.-"""-. .-"""-.
/........`'........\
|.......Happily......|
|.......Married......|
\.........2......../
\....QueenHell.../
`\............/'
`\......../'
`\..../'
`\/'

Friends and pple I wub:

Brandon (Jibei-Legicy, VacintShado, Mage~Of~Hello)
Ryan (~fAtbOY~, Ozires_2000)
Drew (ƒrendzi)
Betsy (Faticero_Brazlian, Faitty<3)
Old 01-08-2009, 19:00   #79
MsbrShadow

MsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond reputeMsbrShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Entertainment versus what we pay for it is relative. If someone makes 100k a year and desides they want to buy some dbz to have a little fun in this game it's nothing to them, that same person may go out clubbing or whatever and blow 300 to 500 USD in a night, which is nothing to them as well for entertainment they may even get some if you know what I mean. Now the kid who gets an allowance of say 20 or 30 USD a week and would buy a 5 pack of DBz is spending a sizable portion what they have as income on this game and may say wow you spending that much money on a game, and you buy DBz omg a bulk pack your wasting your money you have no life.
------------
If you no longer enjoy playing this game quit and find a better game to play, and please do us all a favor and quit the forums as well.
Old 01-08-2009, 19:05   #80
MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi is on a distinguished road
I rather work for a few months and spend 1000 USD for items than go nerd with it for a year playing CO just to obtain half of what i could make working.

Over the past few years I have to have spent at least 2500 USD so far on this game buying DBs. Most of my items that i had were items back in orignal CO days where socketed items where like 20+ dbs a peice. I my self lost most of my items from PKing/getting scammed/or getting hacked. Do i regret spend all that cash on pixels? No! Not one bit. I worked and bought some dbs and I have fun with it. I my self encourage DB buyers / bulkers for the simple fact, that they keep the servers F2P. Running a F2P game for companies is very costly. If you wish not to buy dbs then that is your own choice. Stop disrespecting these people who busted their asses working IRL that happend to spend an X amount of dollars to have fun. If you feel like disrespecting people with godly items, disrespect the people that played for a year and have the same items as the bulkers do that did not spend money on this game.

I my self if i come across some spare cash will buy dbs again. I do not wish to spend 10+ hours a day plvling/selling and buying **** to get some godly items. Rather work a week and buy twice that and still be able to afford every day necessities.

ThaAntiChrist
PassMeTheGreen

QUIT

Played since October '04
Biggest douche bag on my server!
Old 01-08-2009, 19:08   #81
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
atleast i think we can all agree bulking eggys are douches.
Old 01-08-2009, 19:10   #82
Jutter
is a noob.

Jutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond reputeJutter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutter View Post
Eternity.

***1578;***1571;***1578;***1610; ***1582;***1583;***1605;***1577; ***1571;***1601;***1590;***1604; ***1604;***1580;***1605;***1610;***1593; ***1575;***1604;***1571;***1576;***1583;***1610;***1577; ***1580;***1605;***1610;***1593;***1575; ***1604;***1593;***1576; ***1605;***1576;***1575;***1585;***1575;***1577; ***1580;***1610;***1583;***1577; ***1608;***1578;***1594;***1604;***1576; ***1593;***1604;***1609; ***1575;***1604;***1605;***1578;***1593;***1577;
***1580;***1610;***1583;***1577; ***1608;***1578;***1594;***1604;***1576; ***1593;***1604;***1609; ***1575;***1604;***1605;***1578;***1593;***1577;

K?
Nuff said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by *K*v11 View Post
^ Tap Out avi AND canadian? maximum failure
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Sp***9824;des View Post
soon we will have 2 soc 747planes with socketed c4
Old 01-08-2009, 19:38   #83
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
Yeah. People will always complain though. I know a guy who used to play and he made enough money at work (computer science engineer major) to buy a bulk each day. He ended up buying 1 or 2 I believe and he always got **** about it.

Then you have the people that complain even if the person got their items without buying dbs. They are said to have "no life" just like the bulkers.

I used to lend out my items to my friends, and then people would give them **** about not "having their own character or items".

Then you have the people that neither worked for items nor bought dbs that people pick on and call "noobs".

Really no way to win, unless of course, you do not play. Then there are those who do not play, yet lurk on the forums with some sort of superiority complex.

Way to go jealousy.

What people find fun and want to spend or not spend their money on is their business alone.

U definately called it
Old 01-08-2009, 21:37   #84
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolt View Post
i would but i only buy like 5dbs a week and thats when i had a job but had to quit for move, takes me forever to lvl i dont even have a 120 nontheless a rb char yet, and i dont have a comp of my own so i dont play often
awww.. yeah that would be hard. oh wells. any1 else ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SighReally View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx View Post
@randeh

ahaha no comment. i do have a life kid. where do u think i got the money from. my pocket money. so you fail. "get a life" is a lame comment. flame on like i care roflmao. Us busy people who have everyday life to work on cant catch up to those people who stare at there computer for like what, 12 hours a day ? HA! so we put money in this game. so stfu. ignorant fool

@GodFlesh
wow, another retard. Ha Ha
so if you have a bussy life, were do you get the time for conquer
and if you dont play alot, then you're wasting money.
/nice job contradicting yourself retard.
how i get time to play CO is none of your business. yes i play 2-3 hours. and yes i enjoy playing even only a few hours because of the gear i have. it's entertaining what can i say. and i never contradicted myself dumbass haha if u got nothing smart to say, just keep your mouth shut rather than opening it and look like a fool. who are you to say i'm wasting my money. Who are you to tell me what to spend or waste my money on when its my own income ? haha. seriously, just keep your mouth shut i could waste my money on any other hobby or any other thing in fact if i wanted to only i chose to throw some on CO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsbrShadow View Post
Entertainment versus what we pay for it is relative. If someone makes 100k a year and desides they want to buy some dbz to have a little fun in this game it's nothing to them, that same person may go out clubbing or whatever and blow 300 to 500 USD in a night, which is nothing to them as well for entertainment they may even get some if you know what I mean. Now the kid who gets an allowance of say 20 or 30 USD a week and would buy a 5 pack of DBz is spending a sizable portion what they have as income on this game and may say wow you spending that much money on a game, and you buy DBz omg a bulk pack your wasting your money you have no life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterRoshi View Post
I rather work for a few months and spend 1000 USD for items than go nerd with it for a year playing CO just to obtain half of what i could make working.

Over the past few years I have to have spent at least 2500 USD so far on this game buying DBs. Most of my items that i had were items back in orignal CO days where socketed items where like 20+ dbs a peice. I my self lost most of my items from PKing/getting scammed/or getting hacked. Do i regret spend all that cash on pixels? No! Not one bit. I worked and bought some dbs and I have fun with it. I my self encourage DB buyers / bulkers for the simple fact, that they keep the servers F2P. Running a F2P game for companies is very costly. If you wish not to buy dbs then that is your own choice. Stop disrespecting these people who busted their asses working IRL that happend to spend an X amount of dollars to have fun. If you feel like disrespecting people with godly items, disrespect the people that played for a year and have the same items as the bulkers do that did not spend money on this game.

I my self if i come across some spare cash will buy dbs again. I do not wish to spend 10+ hours a day plvling/selling and buying **** to get some godly items. Rather work a week and buy twice that and still be able to afford every day necessities.
there are only few people with good brains. im happy to see them. but like i said, theres nothing we can do if they choose to flame all bulkers. enough said. we dont need to explain more to those ignorant fools but its fun to reply back thou...

funny how they qq over all bulkers..

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

Last edited by xAcidBurNx; 01-08-2009 at 21:58.
Old 01-08-2009, 23:55   #85
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. So many things to comment on....
I have had a forum account for awhile.
I posted more in Zero, cause that was my job. I RAN that game, the forum, the whole 9. Hooray for me.
Yes, I'm american, although I prefer not to recognize lines that were drawn in the past over rich men that think they can make everything their own. I also think governments are stupid, and don't care what other countries' people think of me, since none of them know me.
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever. Haha. And not just Chinese, all asians are great. Except Vietnamese. Still haven't see anyone spectacular from there.
Ummm... African English? I don't have much of an accent, although I do use Southern expressions and words from time to time. But I assimilate languages. Thats how I can speak Chinese so well. I learn from those around me, and thats why I can't really even say I speak American English. Sure, more American than any other country, but I definitely use words and colloquilisms (hope I spelled that right) from other countries. The world is too big to stick to just one thing. I r Borg. Resistance is futile.

So there you go. A touch of greatness to bless your lives with. Who knows? Maybe on yet another day, your lord and master will descend again from the heavens, and bless you all with his glorious wisdom.

Hemp

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to bulk to me, I'll be more than happy to accept check, money order, western union, or wire transfers. Don't expect any DBs though. Just my eternal blessing.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:32   #86
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
lol. i have to admit ur the only person on Help Desk worth talking to, though i have been waiting on an email for over a month when i talked to you:P, graphics problem with super gem effects and stuffs if u remember
Old 01-09-2009, 04:25   #87
MsbrShadow

We're glad you work for TQ you have helped me there before and so has your co-worker I forget her name. I was amazed when you 2 got the ability to collect my prize for thanksgiving fixed in a few min while I waited. Thanx
------------
Old 01-09-2009, 05:08   #88
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Wow. So many things to comment on....
I have had a forum account for awhile.
I posted more in Zero, cause that was my job. I RAN that game, the forum, the whole 9. Hooray for me.
Yes, I'm american, although I prefer not to recognize lines that were drawn in the past over rich men that think they can make everything their own. I also think governments are stupid, and don't care what other countries' people think of me, since none of them know me.
I didn't start liking Chinese girls since I came here, I was born with yellow fever. Haha. And not just Chinese, all asians are great. Except Vietnamese. Still haven't see anyone spectacular from there.
Ummm... African English? I don't have much of an accent, although I do use Southern expressions and words from time to time. But I assimilate languages. Thats how I can speak Chinese so well. I learn from those around me, and thats why I can't really even say I speak American English. Sure, more American than any other country, but I definitely use words and colloquilisms (hope I spelled that right) from other countries. The world is too big to stick to just one thing. I r Borg. Resistance is futile.

So there you go. A touch of greatness to bless your lives with. Who knows? Maybe on yet another day, your lord and master will descend again from the heavens, and bless you all with his glorious wisdom.

Hemp

Oh yeah, if anyone wants to bulk to me, I'll be more than happy to accept check, money order, western union, or wire transfers. Don't expect any DBs though. Just my eternal blessing.
Can you unban my water :/?
Old 01-09-2009, 07:20   #89
Costy
Banned

Costy has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond reputeCosty has a reputation beyond repute
merde
Old 01-09-2009, 07:23   #90
TrU3
poutine

TrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond reputeTrU3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Can you unban my water :/?
i had active paypal acc too

pwease
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: