I am a _____ x Ninja so doesnt phase me. 2 3.33%
Pointless to say anything TQ might get Ninja some skills next year. 7 11.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2009, 23:26   #1
Pk'ersNightmare
3x War=God

Pk'ersNightmare is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Short Rant on Ninjas

Small problem with pvp.I have a 89 Ninja that has serious handicap in pvp Taoists have lightning/nado and other ranged attacks, Archers have fly and arrows, Trojans and warriors have skills that add range to all their weapons. Only ranged att Ninja has is Fog and its a ***lative att and easy to counter with a few pots not to mention it is slow you have little to no chance of hitting a target that is jumping back and forth hitting you with fast blade or scent sword or a number of other attacks. So what good is a slightly higher att if you have almost no HP, Def or mag def and no way to pvp. IMO at this point Ninja is a PVE character only unless your one of the folks who took the easy rout and rbed an old char into Ninja in wich they can set stats to use thunder and guard.
Pk'ersNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2009, 23:31   #2
donkey132
Rockstar

donkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond reputedonkey132 has a reputation beyond repute
no need for ranged attacked. the whole point of a ninja is sneak attack, twofoldblades works wonders.
donkey132 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2009, 23:32   #3
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pk'ersNightmare View Post
Small problem with pvp.I have a 89 Ninja that has serious handicap in pvp Taoists have lightning/nado and other ranged attacks, Archers have fly and arrows, Trojans and warriors have skills that add range to all their weapons. Only ranged att Ninja has is Fog and its a ***lative att and easy to counter with a few pots not to mention it is slow you have little to no chance of hitting a target that is jumping back and forth hitting you with fast blade or scent sword or a number of other attacks. So what good is a slightly higher att if you have almost no HP, Def or mag def and no way to pvp. IMO at this point Ninja is a PVE character only unless your one of the folks who took the easy rout and rbed an old char into Ninja in wich they can set stats to use thunder and guard.
Face it, you're just a noob. Not saying you always will. But of course at lower levels its going to be hard. Keep levelling!
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2009, 23:33   #4
heini
c0ck4d00dl

heini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond reputeheini has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to heini Send a message via MSN to heini
Quote:
ninjas are over powered and you're *****ing? learn to play before ranting like this.
Old 01-08-2009, 23:35   #5
Sir_DieAlot
pǝuuɐq

Location: Jail,Getting Killed..Bi,Getting killed..DisCity,Getting killed..MC,Getting killed....Etc,Etc you get the picture :)
Sir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond reputeSir_DieAlot has a reputation beyond repute
My ninja rocks at PvP, Fixed twofold blades > taos

~}DeAd(+)EyE{~ 130-130-134 War-War-War-Nin-Nin-Nin
*^ACTIVE^*

GreY^FoX 127-130-132 Nin-Nin-Nin-Tro-Wat-Warr-Monk
*^Rebuilt For CTF^*

Cpt^YARG!!! 130-130-131 Pirate-Pirate-Pirate-Warr-Assassin
*^Pure Troll^*

Mars-->Venus

"Its Our Time WE WONT BACK DOWN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceswild View Post
take me out ur siggy
Sir_DieAlot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-08-2009, 23:45   #6
Pk'ersNightmare
3x War=God

Pk'ersNightmare is an unknown quantity at this point
Lmao 110-120 Water-Water , 110-120 Wat-War , 120-130 War-Troj , An old alt 122-100 Troj-Troj and a 111 Archer for PLVLing. Noob Im not Log your Ninja ill log my Troj and while your trying to get close enough to Twinfold ill already have ya owned with SS, or just do like most others and let guard pimp slap ya.
Pk'ersNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 00:23   #7
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
and a 111 Archer for PLVLing.
oic
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 00:59   #8
Master_Bauer
Banned

Master_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heini View Post
ninjas are over powered and you're *****ing? learn to play before ranting like this.
Master_Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 01:18   #9
DaftPunk
VERY SHIT.

DaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond reputeDaftPunk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Bauer View Post
faen
[10:09:59 PM] cherry says: i can't use it.
[10:11:11 PM] cherry says: maybe there are toxics on my computer.
DaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 01:20   #10
qwizzie

qwizzie is on a distinguished road
Just make it a pure ninja and yr problem with ranged attacks
on you will be solved.. i promise you

on a sidenote : anyone else having difficulty leveling up two-fold blades?
I'm at level 85 now and my level got stuck on elementary 0.783 percent ??
(killing level 93 mobs doesnt increase it)

Last edited by qwizzie; 01-09-2009 at 01:23.
qwizzie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 01:21   #11
Master_Bauer
Banned

Master_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond reputeMaster_Bauer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaftPunk View Post
faen
rofl + rep fore that!
Godt se noen norske ord p forume xD
Master_Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 02:37   #12
Raiujin
Banned

Raiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond reputeRaiujin has a reputation beyond repute
Ninjas were not ment to dominate all other classes... get over it everyone dies once in a while
Raiujin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54   #13
Eliminatrix
Wears Concrete Shoes

Eliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond reputeEliminatrix has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwizzie View Post
Just make it a pure ninja and yr problem with ranged attacks
on you will be solved.. i promise you

on a sidenote : anyone else having difficulty leveling up two-fold blades?
I'm at level 85 now and my level got stuck on elementary 0.783 percent ??
(killing level 93 mobs doesnt increase it)

Its easy enough to level twofold, just go to mobs that are whitename that you do double damage to, levels ending in 0,5, and use twofold while doing Fatal Strike, you should get 15-20% on it with one XP skill.

CCO Liberty

Flair

Quote:
Lmao 110-120 Water-Water , 110-120 Wat-War , 120-130 War-Troj , An old alt 122-100 Troj-Troj and a 111 Archer for PLVLing. Noob Im not.

NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI NI.
Eliminatrix is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-09-2009, 03:13   #14
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
1st of all you didn't even mention using 2fold so I'm predicting you don't even know about the damn skill. It aint a great ranged skill, though it is the strongest ranged skill (x1.3 dmg at fixed)

Ninja should (not it SHOULD not IS) be a great sneaky killer able to one hit (2fold is for this but fails with the range and the fact they didn't implement a short invisibility skill) but is really a support class. Your rant is true in the sence that they don't do good against other players alone. Sure you can get a toxic fog on them (fixed) and drain their hps but how the hell you'll kill em if you can't get a hit on em.

But anyway, you can do just fine with a Ninja if you learn how to use 2fold and stop thinking you can actually KILL someone with toxic fog since it will never ever in this universum kill anyone.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:18   #15
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
with twofold, is it leveled by activations, or damage?

edit: actually, it's damage isnt it, since FS makes it go fast. I will do that.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP

Last edited by CheekyPunk27; 01-09-2009 at 03:22.
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: