Old 07-28-2008, 20:54   #1
Pro~FastBlader
Banned

Pro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Pro~FastBlader Send a message via Yahoo to Pro~FastBlader
Real meaning for "Sad"

Wanna know what is stupid and sad??

The fact that people call bulkers people w/ no lives. Bulking just proves the fact that were richer than your ass and can spend money on a game. The fact that you can't buy bulks or wanna save your money, doesn't mean bulkers have no lives.

Theres only 2 meanings for a bulker:
1. Good ass salary
2. Rich

I rather work and buy DBs than spend 10 hours lvling a stupid pixel. So basically your the one w/ no life, spending hours lvling other than working and being able to buy DBs and save.

Even though you on to lvl for only 1 hour, w/ 1 hour you can earn enough money to buy at least 5 DBs.
Pro~FastBlader is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:22   #2
~Locke~
Adam

~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute~Locke~ has a reputation beyond repute
Sad:-
adjective, sadder, saddest.
1. affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful
or mournful: to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.
2. expressive of or characterized by sorrow: sad looks; a sad song.
3. causing sorrow: a sad disappointment; sad news.
4. (of color) somber, dark, or dull; drab.
5. deplorably bad; sorry: a sad attempt.
6. Obsolete. firm or steadfast.

You have failed, I have found the true meaning of "Sad".

~Tear~: Tro-117

Note to self, fuhck this game.
~Locke~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:25   #3
Pro~FastBlader
Banned

Pro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond reputePro~FastBlader has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Pro~FastBlader Send a message via Yahoo to Pro~FastBlader
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Locke~ View Post
Sad:-
adjective, sadder, saddest.
1. affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful
or mournful: to feel sad because a close friend has moved away.
2. expressive of or characterized by sorrow: sad looks; a sad song.
3. causing sorrow: a sad disappointment; sad news.
4. (of color) somber, dark, or dull; drab.
5. deplorably bad; sorry: a sad attempt.
6. Obsolete. firm or steadfast.

You have failed, I have found the true meaning of "Sad".
rofl...
Old 07-28-2008, 21:26   #4
SlyrZ
Banned

SlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond reputeSlyrZ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SlyrZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro~FastBlader View Post

The fact that people call bulkers people w/ no lives. Bulking just proves the fact that were richer than your ass and can spend money on a game. The fact that you can't buy bulks or wanna save your money, doesn't mean bulkers have no lives.

1. Good ass salary
2. Rich

I rather work and buy DBs than spend 10 hours lvling a stupid pixel. So basically your the one w/ no life, spending hours lvling other than working and being able to buy DBs and save.

Even though you on to lvl for only 1 hour, w/ 1 hour you can earn enough money to buy at least 5 DBs.
who cares?
SlyrZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:30   #5
Elodin
Cookies!?!

Elodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond repute
^ lol.

Agreed, between studies and work no one wants to spend their time online grinding their hour(s) away. Buying a couple dbz can save you alot of time. But of course, our initial attraction to the game is probably because it was free, dbz are still a luxury.
Elodin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:31   #6
LearnMeABook
Banned

LearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond reputeLearnMeABook has a reputation beyond repute
no,here's what's sad,people who spend their life savings on a FREE online game,just so they can "own" people. that tells me that they have an inferiority complex,and they need to have the best items to feel some sense of achievement in real life. there's a guy on my server who had the second best items and was friends with the guy with the best items on our server,then they had a fight and became enemies,so you know what the #2 guy did? he said "men u wait 1 wek i kil u DEAD GW U LOSE ALWAYS MEN". week later,guy had full +12 -7 (same as the #1 guy) just so he could beat him,and he STILL lost. lawl.

edit;he would've needed about 2-3 bulks to get to full +12 from where he was at by the way.

even more edit;there's a difference between buying 5 dbs a week/month,and buying 1-2 bulk packs a week/month. BIGGGGG difference.

Last edited by LearnMeABook; 07-28-2008 at 21:34.
LearnMeABook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:39   #7
Pro~FastBlader
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
no,here's what's sad,people who spend their life savings on a FREE online game,just so they can "own" people. that tells me that they have an inferiority complex,and they need to have the best items to feel some sense of achievement in real life. there's a guy on my server who had the second best items and was friends with the guy with the best items on our server,then they had a fight and became enemies,so you know what the #2 guy did? he said "men u wait 1 wek i kil u DEAD GW U LOSE ALWAYS MEN". week later,guy had full +12 -7 (same as the #1 guy) just so he could beat him,and he STILL lost. lawl.

edit;he would've needed about 2-3 bulks to get to full +12 from where he was at by the way.

even more edit;there's a difference between buying 5 dbs a week/month,and buying 1-2 bulk packs a week/month. BIGGGGG difference.
I stopped when I read your first few sentences. You don't get any of my points, becuz your one of those people who try and call bulkers "ppl w/ no lives"

You rather spend 3 hours or 10 hours lvling and hunting, when you can get at least $16.00 an hour working, which = lvls through DBs and extra money to save. Your pretty stupid not being able to grasp my concept. But hey, you rather PLAY on this free game, spending hours of your life, lvling and pwlvling and hunting, for what?? 1 db??

Seriously, this is a free game, but you can't go on about dissing bulkers that they have no life. Becuz your the ones sitting behind a PC lvling and hunting for 1 DB.

While, we are working and earning money, allowing us to buy DBs while saving. So basically were hunting, except were actually getting money in the game and irl..
Old 07-28-2008, 21:41   #8
PurpleSnowV2
Banned

PurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond reputePurpleSnowV2 has a reputation beyond repute
and we care why?
PurpleSnowV2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 21:42   #9
Pro~FastBlader
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleSnowV2 View Post
and we care why?
unless your one of those ppl who call bulkers ppl w/ no lives, I don't give a **** what you think... becuz I'm just proving my point to those ppl who rather spend 5 hours looking at a screen lvling a pixel, other than working for more money to buy dbs and save irl...
Old 07-28-2008, 21:49   #10
Stevoooooooooo

Stevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond reputeStevoooooooooo has a reputation beyond repute
How about this. People that have no life play this game?

Why don't you spend your money towards a better game? You can't possibly think this is the best game out there, do you? Go buy an xbox atleast or a new comp instead of supporting these *****s.
Stevoooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 22:00   #11
Krygermancer
omg aimbot

Krygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond reputeKrygermancer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krygermancer
Quote:

1. Good ass salary
2. Rich

look

i was a bulker at one point as well
i used dbs to lvl for me since i had little time to do so on my own

but then i realized that TQ doesnt deserve the money
they make u pay when your char gets hacked
and they dont make any fun patches unless they make u want to bulk

boycott dbs all the way

Server-Unicorn Krygermancer 110-130-130 wat war tro retired

www.myspace.com/mersaband
www.myspace.com/krygermancer
Krygermancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 22:33   #12
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
unless your one of those ppl who call bulkers ppl w/ no lives, I don't give a **** what you think... becuz I'm just proving my point to those ppl who rather spend 5 hours looking at a screen lvling a pixel, other than working for more money to buy dbs and save irl...
what's the difference of looking at the screen while lvling a pixel and buying pixels, either way it's just pixels, nothing more and nothing less
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 22:42   #13
L Lawliet

L Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond reputeL Lawliet has a reputation beyond repute
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	serious.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	75347  
Old 07-28-2008, 23:26   #14
Spartanwarrior
One of 300

Spartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond reputeSpartanwarrior has a reputation beyond repute
ihave never said bulkers have no lives just too many advantages and many of them and i am not accusing you of this, not having had gone through the rigors of leveling up the hard way pk those that are doing so wantoningly, I have always wondered if they had to get there fully uberized db steroid pumped characters by working hard rather than payiong for dbs to do it for them if they would be less likely to pick on thoseof us that have more time than money to spend on this game

Element group
Light server
Grimlock War lvl 7x

"Spartans! prepare for glory!"

Proud member of LiveOrDieHard
Spartanwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2008, 23:34   #15
Pro~FastBlader
Banned

My point is...

Leveling a char would probably take hours/days. Why are those people who spend that time on the PC dissing those who are actually making enough money, to the point they have extra money to buy DBs.

They spend at least 4 hours a day leveling, when someone can earn about $180 in 1 week working 12 hours for that week. So, basically those people are dissing themselves.

Think about it, you spend 4 hours a day, leveling a troj from L1-L130 which would probably take at least 1-2 months.

So 120 Hours of playing CO = L130 char

But, you can get a job for $12-$15 an hour, and work 12 hours a week and earn about $576 at the lowest in 1 month.

120 hours of playing co = L130 char
vs.
working 12 hours a week and getting 1 bulk, thus saving $236 = L130 char & good gear

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: