Old 06-09-2008, 04:46   #31
chinos

chinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alEnism View Post
CAL FTW!!!!

sad.. how come no one mention my name, and i am from Cal too... ^_^

btw. i've play deadly before and now.... he/she doesn't seem like using aimbot, however, i can still hit him/her before, but now, he/she gets me everytime, maybe it was the gears which makes the difference?
i noticed the same thing.. few gws ago, even jail she wasn`t that good .. last gw .. she didn`t miss 1 hit .. i was even running away from her ,for stam, and she got me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeat View Post
and it wasn't overpowering it was outhitting. outskilling.

I can't get off this chair or I'll drown, wanna know why, Bob ? 'Cause I can't swim.
chinos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 12:08   #32
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinos View Post
i noticed the same thing.. few gws ago, even jail she wasn`t that good .. last gw .. she didn`t miss 1 hit .. i was even running away from her ,for stam, and she got me ...

lol...are u sayin she/he dose aimbot ?....cuz sayin she sucked in jail and at GW she didnt miss 1 time isnt agreeing wit Alen >.>

Friends I'll remember on Conquer Online.

Ben, Mike, John, Red, Ken, Tobe, Matt, Jake, Ben " Rec_Hat ", Mike " OverKill ",Ferdi, Rob, Stevie, Cherie, Oshimura, Derek.... I'm sure there is more....but i guess they weren't important enough to remember...
~LoRiDaBoY~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 14:12   #33
chinos

chinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond reputechinos has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed the same thing.. few gws ago, even jail she wasn`t that good ...
Last gw .. she didn`t miss 1 hit .. i was even running away from her ,for stam, and she got me ...

does it make more sence now ?

Quote:
and it wasn't overpowering it was outhitting. outskilling.

I can't get off this chair or I'll drown, wanna know why, Bob ? 'Cause I can't swim.
chinos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 14:20   #34
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute~LoRiDaBoY~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinos View Post
I noticed the same thing.. few gws ago, even jail she wasn`t that good ...
Last gw .. she didn`t miss 1 hit .. i was even running away from her ,for stam, and she got me ...

does it make more sence now ?
meh i failed english class so wat im getting out of this is u believe she aim bots or not ?...well just yesterday i was running form deadly orgasm and shes way out of screen im jumin as fast i can through birdman and all of a sudon shes in front me and bam wit out a warning shot i get hit wit a fb wtf is that....i dont get how he can predict were ur at while hes runing and while hes out of screen rofl some1 explain it to me pl0x

Ben, Mike, John, Red, Ken, Tobe, Matt, Jake, Ben " Rec_Hat ", Mike " OverKill ",Ferdi, Rob, Stevie, Cherie, Oshimura, Derek.... I'm sure there is more....but i guess they weren't important enough to remember...
Old 06-09-2008, 14:22   #35
Mike5
Get On Top

Mike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond reputeMike5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LoRiDaBoY~ View Post
meh i failed english class so wat im getting out of this is u believe she aim bots or not ?...well just yesterday i was running form deadly orgasm and shes way out of screen im jumin as fast i can through birdman and all of a sudon shes in front me and bam wit out a warning shot i get hit wit a fb wtf is that....i dont get how he can predict were ur at while hes runing and while hes out of screen rofl some1 explain it to me pl0x
old people are crazy like that man

[Talk]
#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: ****
[Talk]#hefesto# speaks to Mike5: suck my egg
Mike5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 14:23   #36
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
old people are crazy like that man
must be prety own he proly makes his own half hacks so no 1 can detect em rofl ><

Old 06-09-2008, 14:29   #37
-TyMcCray-26
Banned

-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute-TyMcCray-26 has a reputation beyond repute
LAWL. Cole you failed English? You ****ing speak English young man, so what's up with that?
-TyMcCray-26 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 14:41   #38
zai.
I'm Renaud

zai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond repute
i noticed the same thing too, i played with her long time ago and i pwned her and then few days ago i fought her in arena and she never missed a hit against me...

Shiva,Guild Leader

"you maybe 32 hours pear a day on computer"__XyBer
"only 24 hours on a day"__Me xD

(\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=) (='.'=) <-----------Rob and Me
(")_(") (")_(")

ps: ferdi has a little zizi
zai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 15:22   #39
Unbeat

Unbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond repute
people just have good and bad days. it happens.
Character: Unbeat
Classes: War/War/War 130/130/132

Character: JuIcE
Classes: Wat/War/Tro 130/130/130
Unbeat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 15:30   #40
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TyMcCray-26 View Post
LAWL. Cole you failed English? You ****ing speak English young man, so what's up with that?
its the stupid **** they teach at my school and its bull****...some the things they teach us we wil neverrrrrrrrrrrrr use in our every day lives..posibly not even once besides the moment in time they teach us rofl....

@zai : ye i no...i member wen she was low lvl like 100...ide own her ass every time like shes get me like 3 out of ten and i was the other 7...and now i cant run away with out dieing...i meen..il have a 3 jump head start and she stil gets me haxor ftw :P

@ unbeat:...she dosnt have her good bad days....she has her hudge hax days and her low hax days :P...i want u to go play her in jail..wen u start playin whisper me cuz i wana watch...

Old 06-09-2008, 15:31   #41
zai.
I'm Renaud

zai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond reputezai. has a reputation beyond repute
well the difference is awesome tho...so if she's not boting then an explication could be that this is not always the same person playing this char...

Shiva,Guild Leader

"you maybe 32 hours pear a day on computer"__XyBer
"only 24 hours on a day"__Me xD

(\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=) (='.'=) <-----------Rob and Me
(")_(") (")_(")

ps: ferdi has a little zizi
zai. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2008, 15:36   #42
Unbeat

Unbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond reputeUnbeat has a reputation beyond repute
lorida i played her 4 times. 2 with fb which i dont use often. 10/4 me first round 10/7 her next round then the 2 ss matches 10/7 me 10/3 me. if she hax then im better than hax are.

Old 06-09-2008, 15:38   #43
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

Quote:
lorida i played her 4 times. 2 with fb which i dont use often. 10/4 me first round 10/7 her next round then the 2 ss matches 10/7 me 10/3 me. if she hax then im better than hax are.
so u sayin...u over powered like te 3rd bigest bulker on the servor ??? pl0x do it again next time with more then ur self as a witness

Old 06-09-2008, 15:40   #44
Unbeat

lets see Onehit was there, Dazled, digitalmind i believe, ~Leonidas~. and it wasn't overpowering it was outhitting. outskilling.

Old 06-09-2008, 15:41   #45
~LoRiDaBoY~
W33D

Quote:
lets see Onehit was there, Dazled, digitalmind i believe, ~Leonidas~. and it wasn't overpowering it was outhitting. outskilling.
hmmm..ic....video pl0x...or whisp me now and pull up a match wit her ^^

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: