View Poll Results: Should dagger skill have a higher activation rate?
YES! This would make conquer a bit more diverse. 93 73.23%
NO! Leave it as it is. 20 15.75%
Maybe, indifferent since I don't use daggers. 14 11.02%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-26-2008, 19:28   #1
killahurtz
*Princess*

killahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud of
Increase Rate of Penetration!!

Ok guys, I know what you all are thinking...and it's not what i'm advocating for. The penetration that I'm referring to is the skill for daggers. Daggers have long been viewed by a lot of people as being a "useless" weapon, therefore totally ignored and unloved. But, I am one of the few that enjoys leveling its skill and I love the blue graphics for the skill. However, I do think that the activation is too low (15 percent activation rate at fixed level). If TQ can increase this rate then perhaps we will see more trojans wielding daggers instead of clubs and swords. Admittedly the amount of damage that the skill adds is pretty nice but compared to the Spear's speedgun it's not that much higher...and speedgun's activation rate is way higher than penetration's.

Melee Tao: water-water lvl 130

124water-->130war-->130fire

130archer-->130war-->131 Dagger/blade troj (Fixed Penetration)

*Play to challenge yourself, not challenge others. If you cheat to fight others, you are not challenging yourself*
killahurtz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2008, 20:27   #2
Shingun

Location: Paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty! :D
Shingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond reputeShingun has a reputation beyond repute
signed, your topic has a sexual reference.
Shingun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-26-2008, 21:40   #3
AnHero
tem blez?

AnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant futureAnHero has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnHero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingun View Post
signed, your topic has a sexual reference.
LMFAO ^ what he said

Dueling System
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...15#post8467215

CP Drop!
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=613738

Tro-War-Tro - 120-126-123 Full -5 2s!

Tro-Arch - 127-130

War-War-Wat - 130-130-110(ForNow)!
Mausoleum!
AnHero is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 00:28   #4
Lyxi

Lyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond reputeLyxi has a reputation beyond repute
Signed. It would be cool seeing a more diverse range of weapons that are actually useful.
Lyxi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 03:08   #5
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
penetration should be faster, more frequent....and deadly.
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 08:22   #6
killahurtz
*Princess*

killahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud ofkillahurtz has much to be proud of
Lol you guys crack me up :-) This is a small step towards making more weapons useful but we have to start somewhere. I've always believed that if an item is introduced in a game there should be a use for it, not just discarded as trash if it doesn't look like a club, a blade, or a sword. Show more love for Daggers!! :-)

*Play to challenge yourself, not challenge others. If you cheat to fight others, you are not challenging yourself*
Old 03-27-2008, 08:39   #7
ManWithNoName
Lame

ManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond reputeManWithNoName has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ManWithNoName
daggers FTW
Old 03-27-2008, 08:42   #8
EcuS

EcuS will become famous soon enough
this is a nice idea, or a SS type skill would also be nice for daggers (daggers without pene are weak), the skill would allow skilled fb/ss ers an 3rd option.

ALSO give me my damn poison on my fixed cele

Ecus arch-arch(130-130)
Caus tro-war-wat(130-130-130)
Ecas wat-wat(110-120) (GW reviver)
Eces Fire-Fire-wat (130-130-130) (gw reviver)
EcuS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 08:58   #9
Lyrioxal
Purple. ;]

Lyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond reputeLyrioxal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Lyrioxal Send a message via MSN to Lyrioxal Send a message via Skype™ to Lyrioxal
Should penetrate more often, and with such force and violence that the target simply dies because they're being penetrated so brutally.

Mains:
[Lyrioxal]:[130-127]:[Trojan-Trojan] - Original - Leveling.
[Lyriox]:[110-130-130]:[Water-Warrior-Trojan] - Leveling
...& many, many more.
Lyrioxal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 10:45   #10
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
signed. weapons in general should be more balanced as 1 handers seem to be really only between club/blade/sword depending on what you want to do, with blade and sword the only 2 with range attacks ... be nice to see more balance with weapons. tired of seeing tros with club/blade or club/sword ... etc.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

... patience grasshoppa ... it's a game - dont make it your life

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

>> rep those who deserve rep <<

Organized Chaos
Sonya is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 10:59   #11
komjj91
LOL WUT :D

komjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond reputekomjj91 has a reputation beyond repute
signed... I dont use daggers since im an archer, but I think all the weapons should be equal anyway, there is no point in having them if they are not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowxdemon View Post
Excellent choice of words. ONLY 50% of the words u wrote got cencored. I think thats an improvement.
komjj91 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2008, 11:04   #12
Sonya
Metal Chic

Sonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond reputeSonya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by komjj91 View Post
signed... I dont use daggers since im an archer, but I think all the weapons should be equal anyway, there is no point in having them if they are not.
ya. it's called balance in the game. if there was true balance there would be a LITTLE more diversity in weapon choice.

obvious club is best for leveling because of rage (wand for 2h for snow)... blade and sword for range attack (PK)... a few advantages for other weapons for pk - as u dont wanna melee pk with a club/wand ... but ... anyway... be curious why other 1 handers other than whip dont have a range attack of any kind.
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

those without music in their life ... are lacking something very important to their souls... music heals ... music moves.

game is rotting away slowly. ... as is my interest. when in doubt - reboot. there are many more things in life to spend time doing.

Organized Chaos
Old 03-27-2008, 12:05   #13
killahurtz
*Princess*

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcuS View Post
this is a nice idea, or a SS type skill would also be nice for daggers (daggers without pene are weak), the skill would allow skilled fb/ss ers an 3rd option.

ALSO give me my damn poison on my fixed cele
If people can throw daggers in real life to hit a target I dont see why there isn't a range skill for daggers anyways?? Although it would be kinda annoying to have to retrieve the dagger everytime :-) Lets just assume you magically regain ur daggers the same way you regain stamina.

Old 03-27-2008, 12:08   #14
Sonya
Metal Chic

Quote:
Originally Posted by killahurtz View Post
If people can throw daggers in real life to hit a target I dont see why there isn't a range skill for daggers anyways?? Although it would be kinda annoying to have to retrieve the dagger everytime :-) Lets just assume you magically regain ur daggers the same way you regain stamina.
lol. ya. try retrieving your super 2 soc SDG SDG +12 dagger from my back. if i lived thru it i'd keep 'er. lmao

throwing daggers as a "skill" like SS/FB would be a logical skill i would think to have ... and would make them more useful to some people
TRO- WAR - TRO
Wifey of Toraz

Organized Chaos
Old 03-27-2008, 12:46   #15
Suga

Suga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond reputeSuga has a reputation beyond repute
I agree, more penetration

Easy way to earn Db's
Suga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: