Old 11-30-2007, 13:48   #61
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -sAvEUsj18e5- View Post
You simple minded fool.
I had posted earlier, If you dont care. Dont click. But what do you do. You click.
Therefore you care. So there goes you statement YOU caring.

Also, just how arrogant are you? When you say "everyone" jumps in on the spam. TI, Doesn't count as everybody. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Now, for your lack of maturity, sit down and think about this.
Do you honestly think, everytime you post your childish antics do you honestly think people find you funny? Like your cool and a rebel and your the class clown?

I've spoken to alot of the members on the fourm, and they'll back me up 100% when I say Me and them are sick of you always going into a topic with your gleamish smile and you can of spam and ketchup open, and go in and swerve a perfectly intresting topic into utterless useless spam. Then act like a child about it when Euro does somthing about it.

As for Euro when you cry and moan when all he does is do what he is told to do. Are you kidding me?
When you grown up and have a job and your boss tells you to knock somthing off, are you going to piss and moan? I wouldn't think you would. Euro isnt even your Boss but hes close to it when it comes to the fourms, and if you dont like what hes doing by order of the higher powers, then deal with it, stop moaning and crying like a a child and grow up about it and compromise.

Everyone else did? Why the hell can't you catch on?

As I said earlier, anyone who ive talked to and would like to back me up on that statment please feel free to.

As for the whole Almighty issue. What the hell is wrong with you?
To side with Rawb over Tristian. Are you really that bitter over a stupid game?
You say all the time this game doesn't effect you when you obviously show it in the most ridiculous way.

If you didn't have a care but still wanted to join a guild, at least pick a smart one, one that atleast helps you 100% of the time and isn't built all around one or two people.

Gallant > Rawb always. Even tho Gallant is hated, At least he doesn't have the mind of a 3 year old. And at least he doesn't come to a battle when he feels like it, if you ask for assistance he'll help you with it.

Take example Keeb, Icy and Bob. One of the most hated by Almighty, but they're grown up enough to let by gones be by gones.
They didn't back out as you Revenger would say and preach. As far as you know their all still on the same page with you, they have their reasons tho.

Icy in particular. If you haven't noticed, he does not attack the allies unless provoked by them first, henceforth he fights back. Keeb and Bob however only joined because of Adrian. And only had their sights set on him.

But once again you and your friends cry and moan and call them traitors when infact you've sunk the lowest by joining Rawb.

There's your reality, Think about it. And if you're not going to acctuality give me a reasonable answer. Don't reply.

-----------
To Rish - This was never a religious act or had anything to do with religion but thank yo for taking intrest
-----------
To Carlos - Don't give me that brute attitude BS. Frankly I don't have any issues with you nor do I want any.
-----------
To Zhane
See Carlos post.
-----------

Keep in mind everyone. Im not here to attempt to silence anybody or stop free speech etc.

But here to say what has been on alot of people's minds who just wouldn't say it for them selves.

Again anyone willing to back up my statments and finally express themselves. feel free to.
-----------

This has been you're reality check.

JREE

End trasmission.

You're a limp wristed donut hole puncher.

We all love Kaos "antics". I do not know who "backs you up" by saying they are sick of it.

Like I said before, you're a angry nerd who loves a hot steamy pile of c0ck

END TRANSMISSION (spelled the right way)
Old 11-30-2007, 13:49   #62
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Reality is coming? I think I figured it out.

He, Adrian! and Balmung are three guys trying to have a baby together with Eurochic!

Prize plix!

Cheers!

Ikky

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GG.. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!

Garrik was here and he pretty much ROX

Q: Why are there so few real Barack Obama jokes?

A: Most of them are true stories.
SchoneVoske is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 13:54   #63
MagicBullet

MagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud ofMagicBullet has much to be proud of
I wanna set something straight for you spectators and people who turned traitor. Adrian has nothing to do with it...whats that? yea i said Adrian has nothing to do with it. Your pussies, thats it. Your scared to fight, your scared to die, which is weird cause its a video game lol.

Adrian was with almighty longgggg after all you guys quit fighting, funny it didn't seem to be the most important issue in your lives like it has suddenly become. I didn't see any of you attacking Adrian when he was in almighty? why not? If its important enough to stab all your friends in the back, i cant imagine why it wasn't for those few months. o wait, thats cause its bull****.

Even at that, who cares if you wanna fight adrian, I personally woulnd't get in anyones way if thats what they wanted to do, ask shadrach I never interfere when him and his guild wanna fight adrian. But i guess attacking me and coming after me while im plvling somehow = fighting adrian and so off my FL you all went one by one after attacking me.

at the end of the day, i'd just as soon fight anyone as be friends with them cause its a game who cares, but lets at least not lie about why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanFosho View Post
I wont be playing a game when im your age because I will be busy enjoying life as an electrition or a plumber with my G/f and having fun, not going online cause I have nothing better to do like right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Korte- View Post
Leave EuroChic alone and stop being stupid act your age and talk proper english dont talk stupid that makes you look stupid
MagicBullet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:00   #64
KaoKen1
|SpamKing|

KaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to KaoKen1
This is for the retard who thinks everyone is against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitSNACK View Post
shut up

Edit: i cant believe you actually made a video. thats total fosho style right there
Quote:
Originally Posted by B|@ckd!cE View Post
Kao's posts > your posts

now stfu and gtfo, your the one posting countless spam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotter View Post
that was a waste of 23 seconds
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!! View Post
this whole forum is spam so wtf...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmushParkerMVP View Post
i bet it's a nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISH_Ninja View Post
Rather deal with his 1-2 word posts than your stupid religion bull****. I hate people who think the world needs their religion. gtfo and die. Go burn in hell or whatever you christians say nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vepaot View Post
Who are you, clown?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
YOU VIOLATED A DISTURBED SONG FOR YOUR NONSENSICAL BULL****??? I tell you now, if I ever see you in-game, you are GOING DOWN!
This is for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonD View Post
You're a limp wristed donut hole puncher.

We all love Kaos "antics". I do not know who "backs you up" by saying they are sick of it.

Like I said before, you're a angry nerd who loves a hot steamy pile of c0ck

END TRANSMISSION (spelled the right way)
Quote:
OMFG, You are such a ****ing retard. "This has been you're reality check." and "End trasmission." LMAO Well since that remark you said to Carlos was to me as well, and you said somewhat of the same thing to Kao. If you don't want "issues" then don't come here. Simple as that
Quote:
Long story short you wish you were as cool as Kao.
Quote:
Kao's posts > your posts
now stfu and gtfo
KaoKen1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:35   #65
Keebler

Keebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicBullet View Post
I wanna set something straight for you spectators and people who turned traitor. Adrian has nothing to do with it...whats that? yea i said Adrian has nothing to do with it. Your pussies, thats it. Your scared to fight, your scared to die, which is weird cause its a video game lol.

Adrian was with almighty longgggg after all you guys quit fighting, funny it didn't seem to be the most important issue in your lives like it has suddenly become. I didn't see any of you attacking Adrian when he was in almighty? why not? If its important enough to stab all your friends in the back, i cant imagine why it wasn't for those few months. o wait, thats cause its bull****.

Even at that, who cares if you wanna fight adrian, I personally woulnd't get in anyones way if thats what they wanted to do, ask shadrach I never interfere when him and his guild wanna fight adrian. But i guess attacking me and coming after me while im plvling somehow = fighting adrian and so off my FL you all went one by one after attacking me.

at the end of the day, i'd just as soon fight anyone as be friends with them cause its a game who cares, but lets at least not lie about why.
First off, I have now heard two stories, one from Mono and one from Vorb. The one from Mono is YOU were the one who was **** talking me for joinin Almighty, and just to let you know... I never leave team mode, so your bull**** story about ME attacking YOU didnt happen untill you deleted me. And the one from Vorb is that it was Mono **** talking me.

Second off, I quit playing for about a month in a half, and before that I just got sick of fighting all the time and didnt care anymore, But now im back and fighting again, and I dont really care who I have to fight. And about people being pussies for joining almighty, and that being stupid cause its just a game... Way to steal a part of that from me. I could give two ****s less about dying, cause it is JUST a game

Thirdly, I wouldnt have attack you plvlin if you hadnt **** talked me the other day cause i did what i had to do to fight adrian. well unless ofcourse i ask your guy's opinion on it "Just make your own guild and enemy revenger" yea... NO fight the whole guild by myself with no back up? fuck that. Ive never had a problem with you or mono untill you guys were **** talkin me for fighting adrian. Like i said if YOU didnt delete ME i couldnt attack you cause i ALWAYS stayed in team mode.

have a nice day =)

'Boredom and artificial power does weird things to people.'
Temple Artemis (on vacation)
Keebler-, 130-130-131 tro-war-tro (main)
OmiGoSh!, 122-123-126 tro-war-fire (Access[retired])
Oreo, 125-130-126, pure blood tro (retired/given too Omi)
Crunchflop, 112-112 wat-wat (stigger/rev'r)

Centaur
Keebler, 80+ tro

Quote:
who cares if you kill someone because of there race? its not like brs are people any way.
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:43   #66
KaoKen1
|SpamKing|

KaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond reputeKaoKen1 has a reputation beyond repute
I win the forums.

That preacher wannabe can go **** himself.
Quote:
Quote:
Kao's posts > your posts
now stfu and gtfo
Old 11-30-2007, 14:46   #67
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

SchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond reputeSchoneVoske has a reputation beyond repute
Well, all I can say about adrian is that I've never liked him. And EVEN when he was in Almighty - I didn't like him. When he was causing a bunch of **** in Tiger Army I didnt like him. After some of us blamed TI and Scotty for saying that they were going to rape a certain 6 year old girl, and someone's daughter... we find out that it was Calaban and Adrian. HOW CAN ANYONE be "friends" with a ****head who says they're going to rape a 6 year old girl? HOW.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a **** what gallant has said to or about me. And the comment that ahming or whoever made about pulling a "R-Kelly" on me is NOTHING compared to threatening a sexual act on a 6 year old!!

ANYONE who can be friends with that - has lost JUST about if not ALL of the respect I had for them.. especially if you are sitting there DEFENDING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** that.. and any ****ed up ****er who ****ing sides with that ****ing **** is a ****ing loser in my book.

Old 11-30-2007, 14:48   #68
RISH_Ninja
Ninja <.<

RISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
I gave this a bit of creative thought. If you went nekkid to heaven but had one item that identified you to others, what would that item be?

Here is how I would identify the following:

Trotter: Jar of Cheezwhiz

Vaporhalk: Box of Kleenex

Eurochic: It's not really a chick at all.

Gallant: Tough one. Since he's nekkid he cannot wear the "Just One More Level" t-shirt. So it would either be the locket or plvl notebook.

Vepaot: Bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Icywind: Photoshop to create future smileys and screenshots

Keebler: A package of Ramen Noodles

Fadera: A package of Tim Horton's Coffee

Schone: CandyCorn

Ikky: Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies

Starshine: She'd have MOD stamped on a halo

KaoKen: He'd be the first to say nice gear, can I borrow plix? Haha.

Archer*****: Her bow for hunting metdoves!

Cheers!

Ikky
Fine, just forget about me...I see how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sAvEUsj18e5- View Post
Now, for your lack of maturity, sit down and think about this.
Do you honestly think, everytime you post your childish antics do you honestly think people find you funny? Like your cool and a rebel and your the class clown?

I've spoken to alot of the members on the fourm, and they'll back me up 100% when I say Me and them are sick of you always going into a topic with your gleamish smile and you can of spam and ketchup open, and go in and swerve a perfectly intresting topic into utterless useless spam. Then act like a child about it when Euro does somthing about it.
First off, for you to relate real world to the forums is a "Class 1 noob act." Where the hell do you get off relating Euro to a boss at a JOB in the REAL WORLD? Before you go off likening things maybe you should think through what point you'd like to get across. As I've said before, gtfo and die.

Secondly, who the hell do you think you are? If you've actually read topics in this forum, you'll realize the only reason we come here is to goof off and **** around. You sir, fail at life.

Lastly, give us names of people you've talked to, honestly, who have you talked to? Obviously no one, you're probably just some dumb ass whiny bitch that needs to come up with fake people to try to get your point across.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
I was watching a video on Jelly fish. (dont ask why, im not sure)
And it said that ten thousand of them could be together
and not one brain was amongst them

anyone else get that feeling typing in your info when you log on this game?

***12354;***12414;! ***12375;***12435;***12391;!
RISH_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 14:49   #69
Keebler

Keebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond reputeKeebler has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoneVoske View Post
Well, all I can say about adrian is that I've never liked him. And EVEN when he was in Almighty - I didn't like him. When he was causing a bunch of **** in Tiger Army I didnt like him. After some of us blamed TI and Scotty for saying that they were going to rape a certain 6 year old girl, and someone's daughter... we find out that it was Calaban and Adrian. HOW CAN ANYONE be "friends" with a ****head who says they're going to rape a 6 year old girl? HOW.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a **** what gallant has said to or about me. And the comment that ahming or whoever made about pulling a "R-Kelly" on me is NOTHING compared to threatening a sexual act on a 6 year old!!

ANYONE who can be friends with that - has lost JUST about if not ALL of the respect I had for them.. especially if you are sitting there DEFENDING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** that.. and any ****ed up ****er who ****ing sides with that ****ing **** is a ****ing loser in my book.
I love you mama =)

Centaur
Keebler, 80+ tro

Quote:
who cares if you kill someone because of there race? its not like brs are people any way.
Old 11-30-2007, 14:52   #70
SchoneVoske
Nerfinator

Quote:
I love you mama =)
luv u too Now go kill that ****er for me about 100000000000 times along with anyone who ****ing sticks up for his ****ing ass.

Old 11-30-2007, 14:52   #71
KaoKen1
|SpamKing|

Quote:
Fine, just forget about me...I see how it is.

First off, for you to relate real world to the forums is a "Class 1 noob act." Where the hell do you get off relating Euro to a boss at a JOB in the REAL WORLD? Before you go off likening things maybe you should think through what point you'd like to get across. As I've said before, gtfo and die.

Secondly, who the hell do you think you are? If you've actually read topics in this forum, you'll realize the only reason we come here is to goof off and **** around. You sir, fail at life.

Lastly, give us names of people you've talked to, honestly, who have you talked to? Obviously no one, you're probably just some dumb ass whiny bitch that needs to come up with fake people to try to get your point across.

You sir, Win life officially ... Yes you Nix! =D
Quote:
Quote:
Kao's posts > your posts
now stfu and gtfo
Old 11-30-2007, 14:59   #72
RISH_Ninja
Ninja <.<

RISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond reputeRISH_Ninja has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoKen1 View Post
You sir, Win life officially ... Yes you Nix! =D
Woot! I even gotts a moon named after me too! :O
Quote:
I was watching a video on Jelly fish. (dont ask why, im not sure)
And it said that ten thousand of them could be together
and not one brain was amongst them

anyone else get that feeling typing in your info when you log on this game?

***12354;***12414;! ***12375;***12435;***12391;!
RISH_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 15:01   #73
scotty g
Troll?

scotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond reputescotty g has a reputation beyond repute
i dont see any reality...
Old 11-30-2007, 15:06   #74
Keebler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty g View Post
You noticed that too?

Centaur
Keebler, 80+ tro

Quote:
Old 11-30-2007, 15:10   #75
KaoKen1
|SpamKing|

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty g View Post
Im waiting for it still..
Quote:
Quote:
Kao's posts > your posts
now stfu and gtfo

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: