View Poll Results: Is this legit fb? Yes or No?
Yes, legit fast blade 38 82.61%
Nope, this is hacking 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-25-2007, 00:20   #106
Invi-Fire
Non-Turk?

Invi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to all
Bah, im just stating the fact, and it was RaPe who claimed the aimbot, so i googled it and found ****z haha, im a total nub on PCs
Invi-Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2007, 00:45   #107
Rikudon

Rikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rikudon Send a message via Yahoo to Rikudon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invi-Fire View Post
Bah, im just stating the fact, and it was RaPe who claimed the aimbot, so i googled it and found ****z haha, im a total nub on PCs
o.O what facts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galuega View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm.......... sensei has spoken!!!!

Ferral>Bibo>G>pet rock>Riku i suck
Rikudon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2007, 11:20   #108
UDismissal
Spoon!

UDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond reputeUDismissal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UDismissal Send a message via Yahoo to UDismissal
Quote:
RaPe who claimed the aimbot
RaPe? you mean the extrojan Gandal the hercer? who claimed that everyone aimbotted? including myself? man if that were true, then 2.0 beta never upgraded because that what he said i used and that was . . . . bout 6 months back.

S.A.D.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees ~ General Emiliano Zapata (El Tigre del Sur General)

all my chars are in FearFactory home for teh retired.
UDismissal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2007, 12:10   #109
Scara
incognito

Scara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond reputeScara has a reputation beyond repute
RaPe is wat-war-fire.
or they are angry that their credit card didn't solve their problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1b2c3-5
TrojanJon:
ghayboissaywatttt ?
BastA:
what ????
Scara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2007, 12:28   #110
Invi-Fire
Non-Turk?

Invi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to allInvi-Fire is a name known to all
know whats funny tho? Gandal had to use an aimbot to kill me along with zap and guard, with herc..... he cant herc unless he logs for a minute first LOL..then he smokes me ....but like i said, i couldn't care less im just shootin that out there to bug yeas
Invi-Fire is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2007, 15:29   #111
underjoy
Woooo

underjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond reputeunderjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to underjoy Send a message via MSN to underjoy Send a message via Yahoo to underjoy
it looks like someone has crappy ping and fps

*Underjoy* 110 Water/103 Water

Princess_Gina 97 Fire

Lady_z3ratu 127 Fire/15 fire {MIA}

Lion-Master - 130 Archer/130 Trojan/ 127 Trojan {MIA}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar_ View Post
Does eternal realize he voted to ban himself?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JtClvdFcNg
underjoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2007, 10:35   #112
nacitar
Banned

nacitar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
know whats funny tho? Gandal had to use an aimbot to kill me along with zap and guard, with herc..... he cant herc unless he logs for a minute first LOL..then he smokes me ....but like i said, i couldn't care less im just shootin that out there to bug yeas
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
nacitar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 09:36   #113
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
Legit.

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2011, 10:32   #114
niKsy
SRBIJA !

niKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond reputeniKsy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to niKsy
Yeah legit to me too xD

niKs/ikKo are not mine anymore -.-

BYE CONQUER, HELLO COUNTER STRIKE, PM to add

Quote:
LOVED BY SOME
HATED BY MANY
FEARED BY ALL...

SERBS
niKsy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 21:08   #115
BladesOfSteel

BladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty hard to tell with the Video quality. Although, getting a hit at the end of a FB always suggest's "aim" I dont care who you are, its a tough hit! If i was to see it more than once within a minute span, Yea........i would be huntin his ass till his name was posted in forums for botting!
BladesOfSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2011, 22:50   #116
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladesOfSteel View Post
Pretty hard to tell with the Video quality. Although, getting a hit at the end of a FB always suggest's "aim" I dont care who you are, its a tough hit! If i was to see it more than once within a minute span, Yea........i would be huntin his ass till his name was posted in forums for botting!
This thread is 646164637537534 years old -.-

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 04:52   #117
Galuega
FastBlader

Galuega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond reputeGaluega has a reputation beyond repute
ALL i have to say in this.....i raised this pokemon with uezju to KILL!!!!! LMAO.....hard work will always pay off, in the end~ people will cry and your friends will laugh HAHAHAH!!!! youve learned well rikuchuuu~

Galuega-Troj130->Warr130->Troj130
Galuega is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-12-2011, 21:53   #118
BladesOfSteel

BladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond reputeBladesOfSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuRiNeSs View Post
This thread is 646164637537534 years old -.-
Your pretty old then! O.o
Old 08-16-2011, 12:05   #119
Bubba
I am Bubba

Bubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond reputeBubba has a reputation beyond repute
What is this place

Guild leader of the smallest guild in Aries
Dirty-Dozen

Mehul says:
BRO I LOVE YOU
Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2011, 22:22   #120
BladesOfSteel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
What is this place
Its now called " Shady Acres "

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: