Old 09-07-2021, 20:32   #1
Dischno

Dischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond repute
Callout to old Gemini players

I made a discord for us all to join and shoot the **** in!

Posting this thread in this dead forum just in case someone comes across it.

If you want to come join us add me on discord

GIRTHQUAKE#8520

Shplur - Sword/Hammer Trojan
Dischno - Sword Or Poisen Blade Warrior
Jesus - My water, of corse

Moved on to games that DON'T suck
Dischno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2021, 21:41   #2
~Weezy~
Weeeeeeeee

~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute~Weezy~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I was so bored that I decided to log on to the forums and I saw this.

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I stopped playing. I downloaded the game during COVID because I had nothing else better to do and the game is totally not the same.

I looked at the comments and posts I made almost 10-12 years ago and they are very nostalgic and cringe worthy.

Started in middle school and I do not regret a minute of the people I met on this game.

I hope everyone is doing great!

Lilwayne- 126-133-135
Warrior/Warrior/Warrior
~Weezy~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2021, 23:33   #3
Dischno

Dischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond reputeDischno has a reputation beyond repute
That was quick, I just posted it a few hours ago, add me on discord and come join the server lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Weezy~ View Post
Wow, I was so bored that I decided to log on to the forums and I saw this.

I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I stopped playing. I downloaded the game during COVID because I had nothing else better to do and the game is totally not the same.

I looked at the comments and posts I made almost 10-12 years ago and they are very nostalgic and cringe worthy.

Started in middle school and I do not regret a minute of the people I met on this game.

I hope everyone is doing great!

Shplur - Sword/Hammer Trojan
Dischno - Sword Or Poisen Blade Warrior
Jesus - My water, of corse

Moved on to games that DON'T suck
Dischno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: