Old 05-15-2018, 00:06   #1
Giancarlo456

Giancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond reputeGiancarlo456 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't played since the release of CO 3.0

What has changed, what has been added? What events should I participate in?
Giancarlo456 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2018, 01:03   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo456 View Post
What has changed, what has been added? What events should I participate in?
Hello Giancarlo =)

I guess biggest change is the rune system (dunno if you stopped before or after that >.<) with the new map Deitlyland and about one month ago the new epic skills and weapons for pirate

They also want to increase lvl to 150 =.=
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2018, 17:15   #3
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Giancarlo =)

I guess biggest change is the rune system (dunno if you stopped before or after that >.<) with the new map Deitlyland and about one month ago the new epic skills and weapons for pirate

I'm all for level 150 but only if they give us a proper path of monsters to kill for each level and make it a grind.

Really cannot be bothered with them releasing it and people just claim their mentor xp and whack up to 15

How about bringing back ac2 dc2 but make the mobs 100 levels higher.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2018, 19:50   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I'm all for level 150 but only if they give us a proper path of monsters to kill for each level and make it a grind.

Really cannot be bothered with them releasing it and people just claim their mentor xp and whack up to 15

How about bringing back ac2 dc2 but make the mobs 100 levels higher.
Hello Kairn =)

I would prefer new quests than new levels > . <

Cuz what they said is no extra BP, no extra AP and 9000 bound cps when you reach 150.. oh! and for each level after 140 you can reduce 3 points from agility =.=.. so attack classes will have 810 more hp at 150 and magic users nothing... I guess they not thinking too much into class balance *sigh*

And like you said few ppl be 150 the same day it is put in the game while 95 pct of the players or more will take 2 or more years to reach that level =(

How adding 10 more levels improves the game?
Sake - Most noob
Old 05-16-2018, 02:23   #5
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Giancarlo =)

Quote:
Hello Kairn =)

I would prefer new quests than new levels > . <

Cuz what they said is no extra BP, no extra AP and 9000 bound cps when you reach 150.. oh! and for each level after 140 you can reduce 3 points from agility =.=.. so attack classes will have 810 more hp at 150 and magic users nothing... I guess they not thinking too much into class balance *sigh*

And like you said few ppl be 150 the same day it is put in the game while 95 pct of the players or more will take 2 or more years to reach that level =(

How adding 10 more levels improves the game?
Wow that's stupid. Where did you find this information?

I agree that new quests would be better. But TQ needs to bring something new for us to spend money on.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2018, 03:54   #6
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wow that's stupid. Where did you find this information?

I agree that new quests would be better. But TQ needs to bring something new for us to spend money on.
There was a poll-like thing shared on CO fb page in which 95 % of the people if not more, did not agree with raising the level to 150 but Nancy(known as Carina on Fb now) tried her best in convincing us to agree with the 150 lvl. rofl
Owell their plan failed for the moment but they will raise the lvl sooner or later anyway, regardless of our opinions and choices cuz that's what TQ does. They ask players something, it gets cancelled for like a couple of months and then it is being introduced telling us: 'Hearing and listening the players choice, we have decided to implement such and such......"

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 05-17-2018 at 14:01.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2018, 08:56   #7
HitIt!

HitIt! is on a distinguished road
You're better off staying away from this Pure Money Milking Sh!!t game

The only thing this game offers:

- Non-english egyptians
(Spamming you with hhhhh, kosomak man, trade offers and scamming)

- Huge amount of botters, clickers, magicEffect/Type editors
(TQ just allows it)

- NO improvement on the game but hey who cares, TQ wants money man!

- Did I already say Non-English egyptians spamming etc?
HitIt! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2018, 10:37   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Wow that's stupid. Where did you find this information?.
Hello Kairn =)

From fb gm who was asking ppl this week... they trying again to bring that 150 level to the game... most players did not agree but still not sure about tq's decision =(
Sake - Most noob
Old 05-16-2018, 18:01   #9
King_Kai
NOSTupidyy

King_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond reputeKing_Kai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to King_Kai
If lvl 150 in implemented, alot of players will return to Co!
Old 05-16-2018, 22:39   #10
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
If lvl 150 is going to be implemented, a lot of players will leave Co!
#Fixed.

Old 05-17-2018, 00:17   #11
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
Hello ~AEnur~ =)

ImPlaMaNt 150 lvl WeL HeLP mE I HaV 11k ExP Baals and 78 pAwoR ExP Baal =.= U donT WanT 150 cuZ u PoR anD cEnT BaY ExP Baals >.< I seY YES tO 150 EvAn 160. =)
A StuPiD PeRsOn LaUgHS ThReE TiMeS At A JoKe; OnCe WhEn EvEryOnE ElSe Is LaUgHinG, A SeCoNd TiMe WhEn He ActUaLlY GeTs ThE JokE, AnD A ThiRD TiMe WhEn He ReAlIzEs HE WaS LaUgHiNg WiThOuT GEtTinG ThE JoKe At FiRsT.

TrAsT MiI Ai KnOw BeTtAR

Last edited by AhmedinAlirazin; 05-17-2018 at 00:26.
AhmedinAlirazin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2018, 01:00   #12
NATAS

NATAS is on a distinguished road
If those azzhats at TQ raise it to level 150 I will FINALLY have a reason to quit this POS game once and for all. No more money from me for TQ hope the egyptroaches can keep em in business.
NATAS is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2018, 03:28   #13
~AEnur~
Constantin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedinAlirazin View Post
Hello ~AEnur~ =)

ImPlaMaNt 150 lvl WeL HeLP mE I HaV 11k ExP Baals and 78 pAwoR ExP Baal =.= U donT WanT 150 cuZ u PoR anD cEnT BaY ExP Baals >.< I seY YES tO 150 EvAn 160. =)
I hoped that you gave up this silly way of typing.
At first it was a lil' bit funny, now it ain't and for sure it does not put you in a good light. Am I right or yes?

Old 05-17-2018, 14:33   #14
Shagrat
xD

Shagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond reputeShagrat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Owell their plan failed for the moment but they will raise the lvl sooner or later anyway, regardless of our opinions and choices cuz that's what TQ does. They ask players something, it gets cancelled for like a couple of months and then it is being introduced telling us: 'Hearing and listening the players choice, we have decided to implement such and such......"
Every, freaking, time
Shagrat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2018, 14:39   #15
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
I hoped that you gave up this silly way of typing.
At first it was a lil' bit funny, now it ain't and for sure it does not put you in a good light. Am I right or yes?
just dont respond to him like every one else.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Dw-War-Wat**

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-129 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang