Old 06-06-2017, 08:00   #16
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
TQ has received nothing. I still hold true to that. Literally have given them nothing.
- give reseller business
- reseller gives TQ money
- "I LITERALLY HAVE GIVEN TQ NOTHING"

- tell your friends to buy transfer to your server
- friends give TQ money

- come home from walmart
- talk like a god online
- bait enemies into giving TQ money

moron.
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2017, 08:31   #17
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
- give reseller business

- friends give TQ money

- come home from walmart
- talk like a god online

moron.

I mean Literally would mean he himself gave them money, so in that context it's true.

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2017, 08:37   #18
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
- give reseller business

- friends give TQ money

- come home from walmart
- talk like a god online

moron.
You're the real genius here. Commenting on something you clearly aren't very informed of

Farming servers has proven to be very profitable and an easy way to get cheap CPs and gold.

The Egyptians have a nice network of people who will all pool together their resources so they can all get a piece being as that little pieces here and there isn't as appealing as a large some of whatever I need.

Ex: I message an Egyptian and tell him I need 1000 DBs in 1 week. He has 1 week to collect 1000 DBs from all his friends to sell to me in bulk because they won't be selling 100 here or 200 there.

You knew that right, genius?

MrMagic Honor Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2017, 10:34   #19
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You're the real genius here. Commenting on something you clearly aren't very informed of

Farming servers has proven to be very profitable and an easy way to get cheap CPs and gold.

The Egyptians have a nice network of people who will all pool together their resources so they can all get a piece being as that little pieces here and there isn't as appealing as a large some of whatever I need.

Ex: I message an Egyptian and tell him I need 1000 DBs in 1 week. He has 1 week to collect 1000 DBs from all his friends to sell to me in bulk because they won't be selling 100 here or 200 there.

Far be it for me to take the high road when I have spent around $15-20k on CO, but it must be a little difficult to convince even yourself that you are giving TQ nothing, unless TQ is now a charitable institution in Egypt?

I think I understand though. That first time you credit, you convince yourself that you're doing it because you enjoy the game and if you can just get a little bit stronger then you'll have even more fun. Each time you tell yourself that if you just spend a little more, you can have more fun, until you start crediting bulks - because hey look, they're cheaper than buying smaller value cards. Eventually you git gud, but it's hard at the top and on your credit card. You start to resent TQ for introducing more and more luck based events, every time you spent a few bulks and don't roll the orange stat you were looking for on chi. You realise that TQ resellers are shaving off 40% off the price for items, so you buy from them rather than TQ. You tell yourself that this is isn't really like buying from TQ - for a start it's cheaper and you get to help some of your mates out who are making a profit from reselling. Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat. And then you wake up and it was all just a ****ed up dream. Or was it?

Last edited by Promethean; 06-06-2017 at 10:46.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2017, 10:54   #20
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Far be it for me to take the high road when I have spent around $15-20k on CO, but it must be a little difficult to convince even yourself that you are giving TQ nothing, unless TQ is now a charitable institution in Egypt?

I think I understand though. That first time you credit, you convince yourself that you're doing it because you enjoy the game and if you can just get a little bit stronger then you'll have even more fun. Each time you tell yourself that if you just spend a little more, you can have more fun, until you start crediting bulks - because hey look, they're cheaper than buying smaller value cards. Eventually you git gud, but it's hard at the top and on your credit card. You start to resent TQ for introducing more and more luck based events, every time you spent a few bulks and don't roll the orange stat you were looking for on chi. You realise that TQ resellers are shaving off 40% off the price for items, so you buy from them rather than TQ. You tell yourself that this is isn't really like buying from TQ - for a start it's cheaper and you get to help some of your mates out who are making a profit from reselling. Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat. And then you wake up and it was all just a ****ed up dream. Or was it?
There is no high road my friend. If I am buying off of them I wouldn't hide it.
The Egyptians have their farms going and they are all generally in touch with each other. As I said I don't get a few of things I give my contact a few weeks to collect what he can from his friends. That contact then pays the friends he collected from with the money he received.

If you know the system in which they operate TQ is just providing the server. They're in fact continuing to botjail the monk farms.

MrMagic Honor Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 06-06-2017, 12:12   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I am still semi retired yet I visit forums periodically and I like this thread lolz.

Popcorn anyone.

I have extra I can sell you

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-06-2017, 19:21   #22
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:

congratulations. Unfortunately, the entirety of this rant won't fit in signatures
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

[Friend]xFallenAngelx speaks to Taggerung: ZAIN UR ****ING HUGE[11:25]

Quote:
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2017, 03:32   #23
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your inflated ego tried to make the post about you and what you get for your money, which had nothing to do with the point that you didnt deny. im sure it usually works though

kudos on "farming 8k cps" to transfer 4k cps to our water to transfer out though. did it only cost 75 cents on the dollar? rainman/10
Old 06-07-2017, 07:22   #24
Byuiso

Quote:
your inflated ego tried to make the post about you and what you get for your money, which had nothing to do with the point that you didnt deny. im sure it usually works though
Interesting...
Quote:
- give reseller business
You literally just said this in which I responded with what I explained which actually completely denies your statement. In which you're saying it didn't.

In response to me apparently not denying it.
Quote:
There is no high road my friend. If I am buying off of them I wouldn't hide it.

Quote:
kudos on "farming 8k cps" to transfer 4k cps to our water to transfer out though. did it only cost 75 cents on the dollar? rainman/10
Which is included in the deal made with the contact and his people. Again nothing for TQ

MrMagic Honor Server
178 Perfection Score

Old 06-07-2017, 10:29   #25
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
In my opinion it does not matter what channel you use to get CPs be it Egypt channels or directly. TQ gets paid regardless no matter which channel you use unless gained by in-game events etc.

But who cares Bangroc - Byusio can spend their $$$ any way they wish, no reason to be embarrassed or even have to explain. This is a game that in order to COMPETE at a higher level cost a s--t load of money. It's a Business for TQ. Now if any GM is reading this I will pay $$$ for a 3 hour UNLIMITED Chi rolling time opportunity
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2017, 09:28   #26
squidgemelent

Quote:
Which is included in the deal made with the contact and his people. Again nothing for TQ
i know youre thick, but nobody is as astronomically dense as you swear to be. not even saint joseph is naive enough to believe "muh contact~" took your money and farmed 8k cps, only to throw 50% into the void. he would take your money and immediately go through the network you speak so highly of, find a reseller and credit your money directly to the server (read: credit your money to TQ) to make 10x as much without lifting a finger.

to put the final nail in the coffin, the water did have CPs directly credited and your retared ass story didnt happen

the only thing that would be any more hilarious than you telling the truth, would be if you paid more than 49c on the dollar for it to happen
Old 06-08-2017, 12:38   #27
PenguinUsedBark

PenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond reputePenguinUsedBark has a reputation beyond repute
sooo... who is currently funding co more ?
the rep from Target AKA Bangroc: who went up 80b donation and switched to WW in 2 months

OR

the rep from Walmart AKA ElJefe: who went up 30b, 330 perf - 648 perf, switch to WW and rolling 5m chi or more in 2 months, and paying xfers for the war

either way what u do with ur money is fine expendable income is expendable income, just mad jealous that u guys can put out that much.

-side note: im bias towards targets... they have better clothes and a much fairer price :P
PenguinUsedBark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2017, 11:37   #28
JediMindTrick

JediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond reputeJediMindTrick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinUsedBark View Post
sooo... who is currently funding co more ?
the rep from Target AKA Bangroc: who went up 80b donation and switched to WW in 2 months

OR

the rep from Walmart AKA ElJefe: who went up 30b, 330 perf - 648 perf, switch to WW and rolling 5m chi or more in 2 months, and paying xfers for the war

either way what u do with ur money is fine expendable income is expendable income, just mad jealous that u guys can put out that much.

-side note: im bias towards targets... they have better clothes and a much fairer price :P
Ever consider shopping at K-mart? heard they got the new Selena Gomez brand in.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:16   #29
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
guys chill it's not even his account.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-23-2017, 22:19   #30
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
someone bring me in on a piece of the pie

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017"RIP")

Current Server: ~Titan~ (3 friends,Some allies,Still no hope?)

Royal Guild Leader since 04' (3rd guild made on Server 3/Kylin)
ViolentByDesign Guild Leader - Titan

Active: 2003-2017
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: