Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 75 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 10:19   #136
TQFailsHard

TQFailsHard is on a distinguished road
I have been able to play CO with no problems until 12-30-11 on windows 7. Randomly I tried to log on and when the loading bar came up it was just the black window with the 2 dragon heads but no blue bar. When it went back to the server selection page it said "Server Maintenance or Network Congested. Try again later." This has never happened to me before and it started out of the blue. And when I first open the CO window to click what kind of graphics I want to run it as the page with all the news and information doesn't come up anymore. I tried to tell TQ about my problem but they just told me to re-install it which didn't help at all. Someone PLEASE HELP!
TQFailsHard is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2012, 22:14   #137
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Question Text Fonts on chat line

just installed windows 7 and re-installed latest version of CO

When i open CO Client all text in chat lines is in italics but text in chat windows is fine and normal.

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-31-2012, 12:20   #138
timber

timber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond reputetimber has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to timber
windows 7 help

I just tried to download the client and got the notice saying the requested operation requires elevation.....how do i fix that?
timber is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-30-2012, 10:04   #139
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
Still have problems with Windows 7 64bit although once you can log in and stay on for more then a minute or two it seems stable. Curious if anyone knows if the 64 bit will work proper or not.

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2012, 07:04   #140
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
I built another PC with Win7 64bit and all works fine without ANY tweaks to Conquer. At that point I decided to do a CLEAN reinstall of Win 7 64bit on the problem PC.

I did ALL of the driver installations, then I did Every Win7 update.

Downloaded Conquer and let it autopatch...

IT WORKS FINE NOW! I am guessing I had a corrupt install on the problem PC but Conquer works fine now as well as everything else.

NOTE: I did not have to tweak anything on either PC to have it run proper on Win7 64bit, I just needed to have a CLEAN install of the OS

Rouge Warrior!

Old 11-13-2012, 16:53   #141
volatil23

volatil23 is on a distinguished road
Help mee!!

I have a BIG problem .... When I double click on Conquer Online.exe and I chose high,standar or small definition no matter what i chose i get an error http://i46.tinypic.com/2ztds88.jpg this or another one but i reinstall the conquer and now i get stopped working pleaseee HELP ME PLEASE!!
volatil23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2013, 20:49   #142
Dr_Zoo
Water Tao

Dr_Zoo will become famous soon enoughDr_Zoo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natoru View Post
Disabling Aero can also raise FPS and make the game run more stable. It's easily be done by right-clicking the shortcut to CO2, selecting 'Properties' and going to the 'Compatibility' tab.
Select 'Disable Desktop Composition', then apply the changes.
Now Aero will be disabled when running CO2.
By doing this you also effectively disable "vertical sync" for the game. What that means is that you will see distortion, in the form of a horizontal bar, in the middle of the game. It is not that noticeable in Conquer; and if this solution helps with poor FPS, it's likely acceptable to you.

However, you can disable many Windows Aero features, and retain vertical sync:

- Use the [windows-key + pause] hotkey to open the system window.
- Click "advanced system settings"
- Under the advanced tab you will see a performance section, click settings
- Under the visual effects tab un-check everything except:
***8226; use visual styles on windows and buttons
***8226; enable desktop composition

I also recommend leaving "smooth edges on screen fonts" checked.

Last edited by Dr_Zoo; 04-10-2013 at 20:51.
Dr_Zoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-13-2013, 19:53   #143
*PriKito*
OldSchool

*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute*PriKito* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *PriKito*
Client closing without errors, since the last two patchs, all useless process is off and codecs is okay ><'

Windows 7 64 bits btw...

"Human muscles are quite eloquent. They speak-out clearly what the person's next movement will be. They even tell me which way a gun will be pointed before the trigger is pulled."
Vamp, MGS II
*PriKito* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2013, 03:26   #144
sarkz0

sarkz0 is on a distinguished road
An error when i need to open conquer why?

Why when i downloand patch and try to install that show me that one error. and when i wanna start playng co the autopatch don t work what i need to do? i try to reinstall and same problem!?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	275.1 KB
ID:	148823  
sarkz0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-17-2013, 06:05   #145
GrimLore
Unbanned

I had both my pc and my Wife's Pc running Conquer on Windows 7 64bit. Recently my Wife's Conquer started to toss a Runtime error while Creating maps during login and Windows shuts it down. Her PC is a fresh install. At the advise of someone in Community I installed the Microsoft Virtual C++ 64 bit package and it allowed me to log her in 1 time.
Now we are back to the Runtime Error and Windows closes Conquer - Anyone have a clue out there?

Anyone? Geesh...

Rouge Warrior!

Last edited by GrimLore; 09-03-2013 at 08:22.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:36   #146
ElShadai

ElShadai is a jewel in the roughElShadai is a jewel in the roughElShadai is a jewel in the roughElShadai is a jewel in the rough
Hey, guys I am having an issue here, I can't run more than one instance of CO on Windows 7 64bit (fresh installation)

Yesterday was fine, dunno what happened with the last patch.. Does anyone have the same problem, or is it just me?
Old 04-16-2014, 03:43   #147
robert_tran

robert_tran is on a distinguished road
Thank you for your help...CO is just a copy i grabbed from my old pc, it was already installed and i just put it in my flashdrive to copy it to the new computer... that might be the problem, lets see what happens after i install co from scratch with the latest patches,i am also downloading the nvidia driver as i type.
Old 02-15-2015, 18:28   #148
mstorms01

mstorms01 is on a distinguished road
Ridiculous anxt to get this game to run.

Wow.
I am truly AMAZED at the lengths you crack addicts will go to just to play this crappy game! I have approx. 23 other games on my system at present, which is running Windows 7 64-Bit, and have ZERO PROBLEMS with any of them. Some of those titles include older games like the original Unreal Tournament, Quake, and even a version of Wolfenstein 3d. None of them required me to "uninstall and reinstall Windows 7..."
Here's the problem: You all find your own ways around TQ's incredible ineptitude. In doing so, TQ is never really required to FIX anything! So they just keep compiling crappy game code. And because of your pathetic addiction to this candy-ass game, you uninstall your O.S. in spite of the fact that all your other programs work? That is sad.
If you want to force TQ to listen to US, you must give up your addiction for a couple of months. Find another game to play for a couple months. Don't log in. Don't buy CP's, etc. Let the MONEY speak to those at TQ who are either too DEAF or too STUPID to listen.

- Wingnut: Nature/Snowfall
Old 02-16-2015, 02:36   #149
TakE21

TakE21 is on a distinguished road
Cant go through logging in black screen

Guys help me out, for the past 3 days I can't play the game. I've just recently got back an account hacked in 2008 and I was going to check it out, so I installed conquer and I cant log in! It just get stuck at loading , the loading bar wont even show up, just a black screen, 2 dragonheads and saying
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.png
Views:	309
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	150414  
TakE21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: