Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-18-2014, 09:45   #1
magess7

magess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond reputemagess7 has a reputation beyond repute
What to do with Bound Meteors!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Please assist me as I just got lots and lots of bound meteors and when ever I go to upgrade my gears they are not accepted. Is there any other way I can use this mets.

I just made my first payment and applied on the character which in result gave me lots of mets but are bound.

Thank you.
magess7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-20-2014, 23:22   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
As far as i know, the only thing you can do with them is. A. Change your armor color, or B use them to summon teratro dragon. Other than that i'm not sure I know they don't work on the epic trojan quest. Why? I have no idea makes no sense. Anywho that's all I'm aware of.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-24-2014, 20:36   #3
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by magess7 View Post
Hello Everyone,

Please assist me as I just got lots and lots of bound meteors and when ever I go to upgrade my gears they are not accepted. Is there any other way I can use this mets.

I just made my first payment and applied on the character which in result gave me lots of mets but are bound.

Thank you.
They're useful on bound items only. You level up your bound items? but other then that you can't use them on anything else. Not sure if you can use them to divorce yourself from your spouse, I haven't tried that yet. But other then that they're useless.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2014, 03:36   #4
MarketMan
Old School

MarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond reputeMarketMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
They're useful on bound items only. You level up your bound items? but other then that you can't use them on anything else. Not sure if you can use them to divorce yourself from your spouse, I haven't tried that yet. But other then that they're useless.
You can use them on bound dragon pills

While the wind blows the fire roars!
MarketMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2014, 04:10   #5
Argo
Drunk

Argo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond reputeArgo has a reputation beyond repute
-Upgrade bound items level
-Change Armor and hat colors
-some quests which inquire metors pay the bound one better than paying the (unbound) one and collect more 9 (unbound) metors and make a meteor scroll and sell it to me for 200k and i will sell it 10 cps
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2014, 10:18   #6
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketMan View Post
You can use them on bound dragon pills
Pretty sure you can use them on dragon regardless of bound or unbound IIRC.

Another thing if I remember right is to use them on dragonsouls. Bound or unbound.

Last edited by Returning; 09-26-2014 at 10:22.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2014, 08:42   #7
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
if you break an item you can use them to repair it, whether it is a bound item or not.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-30-2014, 09:29   #8
WoodfordO
God

WoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond reputeWoodfordO has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to WoodfordO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
As far as i know, the only thing you can do with them is. A. Change your armor color, or B use them to summon teratro dragon. Other than that i'm not sure I know they don't work on the epic trojan quest. Why? I have no idea makes no sense. Anywho that's all I'm aware of.
What the heck is teratro dragon? This is classic CO, I don't remember no teratro dragon.

quit Nicko, Trauma, ConverseW, Katsumi and too many more to remember.

In love with Needly

CO iPad Trauma66 Badass 130>130>100 something Trojan. ACTIVE NOW!!!!!!! Golden Apples server! Full two socket max clean k? Any pharos lets do this!

WOW - Boulderfist EU
Lvl 90 Warrior
Lvl 90 Paladin
Lvl 90 Hunter
Lvl 90 Druid
Lvl 90 Mage
I had so much free time back in the day.
WoodfordO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2014, 05:10   #9
aldousd666
Some Guy

aldousd666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes there was Terato on Classic

I played in 2006, there WAS a terato dragon. It only showed up at the altar in Wind Plane. So you're wrong.
aldousd666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-12-2014, 22:05   #10
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldousd666 View Post
I played in 2006, there WAS a terato dragon. It only showed up at the altar in Wind Plane. So you're wrong.
Wind Plains? Isn't that the Twin City fields where the pheasants are? lol

Or by the snakes by PC near the waterfall? Either way, there was no terato dragon lol.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2014, 11:03   #11
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Wind Plains? Isn't that the Twin City fields where the pheasants are? lol

Or by the snakes by PC near the waterfall? Either way, there was no terato dragon lol.
liberty is classic server right? dont really play on it, but it was classic at the time i once made a char there...

http://i58.tinypic.com/157dlko.png

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: