View Poll Results: Make a new European server which is IP based
Yes 4 80.00%
No 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2014, 12:09   #16
Wizar

Wizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud of
lets take a dead horse, and fix it.
Wizar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 12:10   #17
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Simple.. open a new server with some updated translation. Open that server in southern italy or somewhere... surely cant be too hard to translate a game.. could even do it via community if they wanted.

They upload random pieces of text, allow the community to submit and vote up the most accurate submission = game translated in no time.

Obviously would need to be double checked so people arent saying stuff like 'I love big camel dicks' and ppl find it funny and upvote but still!
Translating the game and refining it will take time considering the small amount of Egyptians that speak flawless English. Unless, of course, you think a person that can't get in a conversation past the "where you from and how are you" part can have amazing skills at translating. Even I would probably be unable to offer translations of the required quality to suit the entire Arabic playerbase.

I don't know why you chose Italy, care to tell me why? You can't just pick up a location.

3 problems left. Any solutions?

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 08-11-2014 at 12:12.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 12:28   #18
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 12:45   #19
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Translating the game and refining it will take time considering the small amount of Egyptians that speak flawless English. Unless, of course, you think a person that can't get in a conversation past the "where you from and how are you" part can have amazing skills at translating. Even I would probably be unable to offer translations of the required quality to suit the entire Arabic playerbase.

I don't know why you chose Italy, care to tell me why? You can't just pick up a location.

3 problems left. Any solutions?
Italy probably has a better global connection than Egypt, middle east or africa. It would be able to host EU servers too or southern EU while also being pretty close to egypt.

Dubai may also work, would help people in places like singapore too to host servers there. Also I'd assume hosting in a more developed country not currently in uprisings and coups where power and internet access can fluctuate is probably a good thing.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 14:11   #20
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Italy probably has a better global connection than Egypt, middle east or africa. It would be able to host EU servers too or southern EU while also being pretty close to egypt.

Dubai may also work, would help people in places like singapore too to host servers there. Also I'd assume hosting in a more developed country not currently in uprisings and coups where power and internet access can fluctuate is probably a good thing.
They are hosted in freaking England, why move them to Italy? How's that better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
Egys aren't the problem. It's all you retarded English speaking players who constantly ***** and complain
Old 08-11-2014, 15:45   #21
JackSaparrow
Banned

JackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond reputeJackSaparrow has a reputation beyond repute
wow egys make you crazy
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't beat egys hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
JackSaparrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 15:56   #22
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSaparrow View Post
wow egys make you crazy
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you can't beat egys hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yah dude, they are pests

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-11-2014, 16:05   #23
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
The only truly annoying Egys are, in my opionion, the ones who spam you **** in Arabic and at the same time don't speak English and also don't understand Franco Arabic.
You can't even tell them to **** off/insult them and have them understand it ... unless, maybe, you change your regional settings to allow you to write in Arabic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: